Agreement Course - Now Launched!

Lindsay

Re: Agreement Course - Now Launched!

Post by Lindsay »

Joana wrote:This has been great. I started the course 5 days ago and since then I was asked by two people what an Agreement is. With the course, I finally took the stand and I dedicate my time in a more structured way to align myself in a self-agreement. I finally realised that is all about self --- the trick is to be able to apply the tools in my daily action.
I realised that because we got so used to relationships, in the beginning is quite "hard" to see that in fact relationships are not based in self-honesty. Relationships, including friendships, are pretty much based on memories and self-interest. Self-dishonesty is when one is trying to fit into that memory, as if one is too big to fit into the old clothes.
There are resistances and there are people who seem to not accept/like the change, but it is a mirror that can support oneself to become self-aware.
It is amazing to see the process of changing oneself and facing the points with people we know for a long time. Sooner or later people will see that each one is the solution and that we are much more than what we have been allowing ourselves to exist as.The self-agreement is very beneficial to establish self-trust which will definitely improve my communication and coexistence with everyone around me. Is a win-win situation. Self-self. Oneness and Equality.
Cool Joana!
Maya

Post by Maya »

Lindsay Craver wrote:
Joana wrote:This has been great. I started the course 5 days ago and since then I was asked by two people what an Agreement is. With the course, I finally took the stand and I dedicate my time in a more structured way to align myself in a self-agreement. I finally realised that is all about self --- the trick is to be able to apply the tools in my daily action.
I realised that because we got so used to relationships, in the beginning is quite "hard" to see that in fact relationships are not based in self-honesty. Relationships, including friendships, are pretty much based on memories and self-interest. Self-dishonesty is when one is trying to fit into that memory, as if one is too big to fit into the old clothes.
There are resistances and there are people who seem to not accept/like the change, but it is a mirror that can support oneself to become self-aware.
It is amazing to see the process of changing oneself and facing the points with people we know for a long time. Sooner or later people will see that each one is the solution and that we are much more than what we have been allowing ourselves to exist as.The self-agreement is very beneficial to establish self-trust which will definitely improve my communication and coexistence with everyone around me. Is a win-win situation. Self-self. Oneness and Equality.
Cool Joana!
Indeed!
Mike McDonald

Post by Mike McDonald »

awesome!
Beaulah

Post by Beaulah »

First came to the forum, I think I should try. :D
James D

Post by James D »

This looks like an amazing course. As of late my relationships have fallen into disarray and I realize I need support for a new life. Self-forgiving now. Why I let this get in the way of Desteni I know not.
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

James D wrote:This looks like an amazing course. As of late my relationships have fallen into disarray and I realize I need support for a new life. Self-forgiving now. Why I let this get in the way of Desteni I know not.
Cool James - the Agreement Course is definitely Amazing and highly recommended.

Definitely suggest Self-Forgiveness as the way to get to a point of clarity within yourself in terms of your relationships and what you accepted and allowed to 'get in the way' of you applying yourself - and also suggest for you to share you writing here so we can assist/support you in your application.
Anna

Post by Anna »

James D wrote:This looks like an amazing course. As of late my relationships have fallen into disarray and I realize I need support for a new life. Self-forgiving now. Why I let this get in the way of Desteni I know not.
Hey James. Definitely suggest considering the Agreement Course - it is indeed awesome and very 'grounded' in supporting oneself in walking one's practical reality relationships with self and others to relationships as agreements that are best for all.

A point I suggest looking at is within the the following statement:
"Why I let this"

Within these words you are implying that you are separate from the manifestation of the "relationships falling into disarray" and yourself as responsible within saying that you let "this" get in the way - while in fact it is always ourselves that get in our own way, through participating within and as the mind, through backchat, through memories, through internal relationships and patterns - so from that perspective: you let you as the mind get in the way.

There is thus no "this" separate of or from you. What is cool in bringing such a point back to self is also that one can then start directing oneself within and as it, because one no longer focuses on an external undefined point as "this" that one believes and accept has control over oneself and can instead start directing oneself to understand how one created the experience/point/pattern and thereby support oneself to stop and stand up.
"get in the way of Desteni"
here you are separating yourself from you walking your process, by defining your process of self-realization and stopping the mind as "Desteni". You can thus work with the point of realizing that WE are Desteni - YOU ARE Desteni, within and as walking your process of standing up and stopping the mind, as each walk their process and we together walk as "Desteni".

So the full sentence could thus be "why I let myself as the mind, as who and what I have accepted myself as, get in the way of me walking my process of standing up and stopping the mind" - which is thus describing the pinnacle of the point of acceptance and allowance: that we let the mind direct us instead of directing ourselves and thus let the mind "get in the way" which is actually allowing the mind to be "THE way" because that is what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to accept ourselves in and as. So the reason why you "don't know" is because you have not been looking at the point/experiences from a starting-point of it being self-created by and of yourself, but instead as separate from and of yourself, looking at "this" as being the "problem", something undefined and "Desteni" as the "solution" - both points separated from and of yourself - instead of you standing as both points: as that which created the manifestation/experience of your relationships "falling in disarray" as who you are and as that which solves it in changing who you are through standing up and correcting yourself and your participation in your relationships.

Lastly I suggest looking at is the definition of the relationships "falling in disarray". Here it would be cool if you can provide some more information about what exactly you are referring to when you say "disarray" because such a point could indicate many different points such as judgments self holds towards one's relationships and how one believes relationships are supposed to be or it could be that relationships "falling" because self is starting to stand up in self-honesty or it could be that the relationship self has with others is reflecting one's own relationship with and within one self and it is thus self that is "falling in disarray" but is projecting this outside of self and thus separating self from what self is accepting and allowing.

So suggest to write out in specificity what exactly it is that has "falling in disarray" and then walk the self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements of releasing all judgments/reactions/backchat/experiences and bring the points back to self in and as self-responsibility, seeing where you've separated yourself from yourself and then walk the practical correction.

Suggest to continue this writing in your thread in the Write yourself to Freedom section

Thanks for sharing
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Really cool support on this thread!
So the full sentence could thus be "why I let myself as the mind, as who and what I have accepted myself as, get in the way of me walking my process of standing up and stopping the mind" - which is thus describing the pinnacle of the point of acceptance and allowance: that we let the mind direct us instead of directing ourselves and thus let the mind "get in the way" which is actually allowing the mind to be "THE way" because that is what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to accept ourselves in and as. So the reason why you "don't know" is because you have not been looking at the point/experiences from a starting-point of it being self-created by and of yourself, but instead as separate from and of yourself, looking at "this" as being the "problem", something undefined and "Desteni" as the "solution" - both points separated from and of yourself - instead of you standing as both points: as that which created the manifestation/experience of your relationships "falling in disarray" as who you are and as that which solves it in changing who you are through standing up and correcting yourself and your participation in your relationships.
Thanks!
James D

Post by James D »

Lindsay and Anna, thank you so much for your support. Yes, Anna, I did indeed let myself as the mind get in the way--and I need to learn to move from defining certain situations as "this" because it does indeed imply a separation and I must bring all causations back to SELF. I need to practice self-direction, take up self-responsibility and also apply self-forgiveness. Externalizing my relationship situations also stripped the ability of realizing my own part in this action/event/connection and thereby investigate how I made this manifest, fashioned the context of interactions, so I can then direct myself (support myself) to stop such behavior. Yes, also with the statement of saying that I let these things (again externalizing them as some outside agent) "get in the way of Desteni" I created yet another boundary. It as if I keep distancing myself on some level--I will now direct myself as myself to stop this. I will walk my process of standing up and stopping my mind as I as We are Desteni/Destonians. I accept the reality of this participation. I embrace now in totality the sentence of my previous statement as amended to " "why I let myself as the mind, as who and what I have accepted myself as, get in the way of me walking my process of standing up and stopping the mind." I created "the manifestation/experience" of my relationships and I am the one who can stand up within myself as solving this pattern from repeating in myself as "standing up and correcting myself and my participation in my relationships.I will re-direct myself in the future and stand up and not permit any further separations. Practice is important. Again, thank you!
Anna

Post by Anna »

Practice is important. Again, thank you!
Cool James!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”