Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Maite

Re: Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Post by Maite »

Cool, Patrick.
I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about the course and did hesitate for a few weeks whether or not to sign up because I'm not really the type that likes sharing personal stuff with other people, not even with a buddy in a course setting; I don't even privately use Twitter or anything like that :)
This is a resistance we all have to push through initially. For me, once I started allowing myself to share my own experiences with others on the Desteni Forums (there were no courses yet then), I saw how others had the exact same experiences. And then I felt silly for not really communicating about these things before, because, otherwise, I would have realized a long time ago that we're all really in the same boat. And so - with DIP Lite specifically, because your buddy has walked the same course as you, he/she will then be able to assist you in walking through your experiences so the more effectively, because they've been there as well.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

I was just wondering if there is any way I can change my avatar picture in the DIP lite? I don't really like the standard one and would like to upload the same one I use here in the forum because that is basically the one I use everywhere :)
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Patrick wrote:I was just wondering if there is any way I can change my avatar picture in the DIP lite? I don't really like the standard one and would like to upload the same one I use here in the forum because that is basically the one I use everywhere :)
You click on your name on the upper right side of the screen, there you have the first tab that says 'Profile' and 'update profile' considering the following:
  • "Your profile picture is associated with your email address. You can change the picture at gravatar.com."
Joe Oakley

Post by Joe Oakley »

amazing support from the DIP Lite course... Thank you Ingrid Schaefer for all the "buddy" support
Ynnfa

Post by Ynnfa »

I started the project, I'm enjoying it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”