Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Garbrielle

Re: Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Post by Garbrielle »

christine wrote:- So those of us that are in DIP, do we actually do the course material for DIP Lite? I was reviewing it and read and tried to continue from Day 1 - Hope - but wasn't able to unless I actually wrote -

Also, I would like to put the DIP Lite button and rectangle on my blog -

Thanks

It is suggested to walk through the DIP Lite course to give yourself a refresher on the basics, and you also have the opportunity to become a buddy as well.

Cool on posting the button on blog, I will do the same.
Leila

Post by Leila »

You can find the code for the DIP lite button for blogger in this thread: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php? ... =10#p28565
christine

Post by christine »

Hi Leila

Would you please put the link to the important websites, ie. equal money, etc, I inadvertently deleted them when placing the new DIP Lite.

Thank you
Maya

Post by Maya »

christine wrote:Hi Leila

Would you please put the link to the important websites, ie. equal money, etc, I inadvertently deleted them when placing the new DIP Lite.

Thank you
http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php? ... 046#p21863
Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

I cannot move past lesson 1 on dip lite. I signed up 4 or 5 days ago. What is going on?
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Johnathan wrote:I cannot move past lesson 1 on dip lite. I signed up 4 or 5 days ago. What is going on?
Have you gone through all the steps in lesson 1 and had each step approved by your buddy?

Have you done all the daily writing assignments that are part of lesson 1, and has each assignment been reviewed and approved by your buddy?
maya rote

Post by maya rote »

Johnathan wrote:I have never been assigned a buddy
you are assigned a buddy automatically by the system, you can see who your buddy is in lesson 1.2 at the bottom, you'll see a hyperlink "your buddy",

you will "hear" from your buddy as you start writing your assignments, as you progress within the course material. in some cases your assignment will simply be approved by your buddy, and in others you will get a comment from them as they support you within the course material and assignments

at any stage you can place a comment at the comment box and it will be directed to your buddy, you will be notified by mail when they respond and will see the comment within the course system

enjoy

Return to “Introduce Yourself”