Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Myriam

Re: Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Post by Myriam »

I m slowly doing destini i process lite; writing for self day 4 done now
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Myriam wrote:I m slowly doing destini i process lite; writing for self day 4 done now
Cool Myriam !
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thanks for sharing with us Myriam!
Myriam

Post by Myriam »

Juan Pablo wrote:
Myriam wrote:I m slowly doing destini i process lite; writing for self day 4 done now
Cool Myriam !
thanks!
Myriam

Post by Myriam »

Cathy wrote:
Thanks for sharing with us Myriam!
you re welcome!
Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Cool Myriam and Axel :)
Denise

Post by Denise »

I too started the diplite course. It has been very beneficial. I do not have daily access to the internet so it has been slow going, but I see the benefit in that too. I can look at each individual emotion/feeling and study myself and for myself what I am and have done with patterns/behaviors, etc. this has been really epic for me. My dip buddy gives feedback and I like that. Thanks to all who created this and who have and are walking their process!
denise
Chonna

Post by Chonna »

In the beginning, I remember hesitating applied DIPlite even though it was for FREE. I was tired of experiencing what's inside myself. I wanted to change myself. I'm very concerns about my writing than anything else. Since I have difficulty expressing myself in words and writing is definitely not my best subject. I feel sorry for buddy for reading my crappy writing but I'm deeply impressed how she managed it. :shock:

http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=54

I have questions about the journey to life blog. Do I seriously have to write personal things? I'm concern when applying a job I heard people looking up background ex: facebook and other stuff especially in U.S.
maya rote

Post by maya rote »

hey Chonna

it's really cool you decided to go ahead and start the DIP Lite course

in regards to judging your writing, as with any skill, it takes practice, the more you write you will become more clear and direct in your writing, and you will have more confidence - it was very hard for me initially to write anything, and still today i experience self judgment towards my writing, so, this is a point many of us face and walk through.

i find that the journey to life blogs are both supportive for self and for others, and you can never know what will support another, what part of your blog will "hit their spot" and help them realize something they have not seen before about themselves. from this perspective, if you are here in your writing, and are writing from a starting point of self honesty, the point is more about "what" you write and not so much "how" you write - you will see, if you read our blogs that each of us have different expression, different chain of thought, so to speak, different way of reaching realizations, some are more direct, some are more poetic, some use analogies - the important point in writing is that you allow yourself to open yourself up and see yourself for who you are, what you are, why you are and how you are...

in regards to posting personal things - first of all, no, it doesn't have to be personal as "Activist's Journey To Life" and "Crime's Journey To Life" - both blogs address general world scale issues. though, if you do want to walk through the personal points in your journey to life blog - both here on the forum and on the journey to life blogs, we suggest to not post anything that may compromise you in your daily living, those writings you should keep to yourself, or you can share it with your buddy through out the DIP courses because that is a privet platform of communication.
also, the journey to life blogs can be anonymous, as you can see blogs that are "A Psychologist's Journey to Life", "A Woman's Journey to Life ", "A Misfit's Journey to Life" - and so, you can use this method of not using your name to share yourself but not expose yourself.

let us know if you have nay more questions

and, enjoy you journey

Return to “Introduce Yourself”