Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Juan Pablo

Re: Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Post by Juan Pablo »

Cool Chonna -- and enjoy it :P
Denise

Post by Denise »

Hi, everybody! I am half way through my diplite course and have been deconstructing myself but realize that this is what is best for all. I have tons of questions since I began the diplite process but am capable/willing/determining to get my questions answered and seek on my own rather than always look to another being for answers. This is a new point that's come to the forefront: looking to others for answers and not trusting myself to answer AND abdicating my responsibility in light of that. So, just wanted to share on this thread, diplite is beneficial to all. My dip buddy is interactive/responsive to my posts. Encourage others to give it a try!
maya rote

Post by maya rote »

that's awesome to know
thanks for sharing your experience with DIP Lite, Denise
Maite

Post by Maite »

Very cool Denise!

Of course, if you have questions and you'd like assistance on where to find the answers, you can always ask on the forum as well - then we can point you in the right direction!
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Very cool Denise, thanks for sharing, and yes I agree if you have any questions or need assistance with anything in relation to the material then ask away, sharing is caring and we all learn through that.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

I just signed up for the DIP Lite. I think it's really cool that you offer a course for free and thus give people with less financial means (like myself) the opportunity to check out the materials and participate without having to immediately commit to the "full" DIP.

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about the course and did hesitate for a few weeks whether or not to sign up because I'm not really the type that likes sharing personal stuff with other people, not even with a buddy in a course setting; I don't even privately use Twitter or anything like that :)

But I've completed the first few steps now and so far the process looks very promising.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Great to hear Patrick

Enjoy!
Fidelisspies

Post by Fidelisspies »

Great - Im sure you will find the course very supportive

Return to “Introduce Yourself”