Writing myself to freedom

Bo250005247

Writing myself to freedom

Post by Bo250005247 »

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get hooked to monster energy drinks. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel obligated to drink monster energy everyday. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stress when the energy high leaves.
barbara

Re: Writing myself to freedom

Post by barbara »

Hi Bo250005247,

Welcome to the forum!

It would be cool to introduce yourself a bit - this being the introduce yourself section of the forum. For instance, how did you become aware of desteni and self-forgiveness? Can you give more context for this energy drink addiction you are addressing in your self-forgiveness? Also, please read the Forum Guidelines if you haven't already.

Have you considered starting the DipLite Course for free? It is ideally structured to get to know yourself as it provides you with the basic tools with which to support yourself in walking the mind.

Looking forward to hearing more from you so please do share more!

Enjoy!
tylersr

Post by tylersr »

Hi Bo!

Cool you're here, looking forward to reading more from you
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Opening up an interesting point here Bo, something I can expand on with energy drinks and also for anyone else 'addicted' to energy drinks of any kind:

I have been exposed to individuals who play an immense amount of sport, up to two to three hours of constant physical exertion with only a couple of minutes break in between. Upon hearing the conversations over time between the athletes - many do not use energy drinks, but instead eat bananas or drink other healthier options BEFORE training / competing. They've also approached their daily nutrition from natural food sources to preserve the needed energy for their training / competing. The AWARENESS of how natural foods, becoming a lifestyle of course - supports the body over time to strengthen and become more substantial for the excessive physical exertion - is expanding. Energy drinks are more of a 'momentary quick fix'. Even though some of these athletes will indulge in an energy drink - they would only every now and then, depending on how their day progressed, the amount of physical exhaustion they have due to work / responsibilities etc. So, always in moderation.

Here, looking at my immediate real time exposure to athletes in every day life. But, the dimension that's interesting here, that I will also do some recordings on in EQAFE which you can look out for is: how energy drinks provides a "quick fix" in a moment on a mental and physical level - yet, have to face the immediate consequences of indulging in the 'quick fix' when the mental and physical energy suddenly drops. It's fascinating to see how the energy drinks - especially if you are not an athlete or do any training / physical exertion: how the mind and body energy ESCALATES to a pinnacle / threshold point, but then DROPS later, LOWER than the mental and physical energy you had BEFORE you had the energy drink.

So, the dimension I will be opening up in EQAFE recordings is:
1. Showing the relationship to how we strive for the "quick fixes", but face the immediate consequences, cause we oftentimes do not have the patience, discipline and commitment to WALK A PROCESS into and as change inside ourselves, our relationships and our lives.
2. The deeper levels an addiction to energy drinks exposes, the addiction to the emotional /physical experiences of the UPS AND DOWNS the energy drinks can take you on a mind and physical level - to understand this and how to work / walk through it

Thanks for opening up this point
Bo250005247

Post by Bo250005247 »

I'll definitely take the advise and appreciate the help. I apologize for making the mistake of writing myself to freedom in the introduce yourself section I will fix that. Thank you again for the advise
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi Bo, welcome.

Your energy drink point opened up some cool interviews on Eqafe, thanks for being here
Paul Lombardo

Post by Paul Lombardo »

Hello all. I drink coffee upwards of 4 cups a day. I find it entertaining and relaxing to be able to drink a cup when I feel I need a boost . I don't really notice any harsh side effects like drops in energy . I may have like two or three cup in the morning then one in the afternoon sometimes . Everything in moderation. There was a study that suggested 3-4 cups daily reduced risks of diabetes stroke etc. That all enjoy
Godfrey

Post by Godfrey »

Hi bo, welcome to the forum

The irony right?

Energy drinks that in the end leave you depleted of energy. If we want to run down the rabbit hole (and this is place to do it), we can find a plethora of analogies to the cognitive dissidence that represents the current zeitgeist of man.

I've been telling myself recently

That if I want to see a change, I have to make a change.

And to echo to sunettespies point P:
I have been exposed to individuals who play an immense amount of sport, up to two to three hours of constant physical exertion with only a couple of minutes break in between. Upon hearing the conversations over time between the athletes - many do not use energy drinks, but instead eat bananas or drink other healthier options BEFORE training / competing. They've also approached their daily nutrition from natural food sources to preserve the needed energy for their training / competing. The AWARENESS of how natural foods, becoming a lifestyle of course - supports the body over time to strengthen and become more substantial for the excessive physical exertion - is expanding. Energy drinks are more of a 'momentary quick fix'. Even though some of these athletes will indulge in an energy drink - they would only every now and then, depending on how their day progressed, the amount of physical exhaustion they have due to work / responsibilities etc. So, always in moderation. .

Life is easier with a plan, plan to succeed and your odds go up. Your body is a machine and if you put the right fuel in it it'll run better. Its hard to break these cycles.. Que the self forgiveness and self honesty.

I've been a semi professional athlete going on 10 years now, and the only time I drink sugary drinks is after a hard practice, because admittedly the sugar does make you feel immediately better.
my religion is to do good and my country is the world

Return to “Introduce Yourself”