Helena H.

helenahrvatin

Helena H.

Post by helenahrvatin »

Hi all,

I'm Helena from Slovenia. Today I am 44 years old,: D. For DEST I learned through videos on the confidence of Nicholas Cegnarja and Valentin Rozman. I wanted something concrete to get rid of strange thoughts, and I focused on the here and now. Videos have I found very useful and non-aggressive, spontaneous, so I contacted Valentine and he told me that I can have in a free exchange rate Slovenian aid. It helped me a lot that I decided to take this course. I began to carry out in September / 2015 and May / 2016 I finished. Hilda Rac was my Buddy, which I greatly appreciate that accompanied me, helped me and guided me and encouraged at work, I am very like to write the task. Because I noticed a change in the behavior of other people to me when I lay off about them. I want to improve the quality of your life in several areas to make it easier to live and less burden to others and to themselves. I wish to continue the course, but the means we currently do not allow. Please, if you could advise what a blog is for me. I've never wrote, as follows, public. Thank you and nice welcome.
Marlen

Re: Helena H.

Post by Marlen »

Hi Helena!

Welcome to the forum and it's great that you've walked the DIP Lite course. You can indeed start blogging in order to ask for a sponsorship to walk the DIP Pro course, you can look at the rules here: DIP Pro Sponsorship Program

And a blog is a website where you are able to write in it and share with anyone that has access to it - whether you decide to make it public or private - and in the context of this process, it is used to share the aspects/points that you go realizing, discovering, working on in recognizing who you are as your mind, how you can practically create a point of change in your life and so, share the feedback of doing so. Other times blogging is also an open space for giving perspectives on a particular topic you'd like others to read on. So it becomes your own website where you write and everyone that finds it or has the link to it can read and follow it.

I recommend doing a search in your language if you'd be more comfortable - on youtube for example, placing the question 'what is a blog' and I'm sure there will be videos that can assist you in expanding these explanations.

Usually most here use Blogger or Wordpress to create a blog, however there are many options out there. Therefore, following a tutorial on how to create one is an option as well.

Let us know if you'd like more details on anything.

Great to see you here :) Welcome and enjoy sharing yourself and reading others too!
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Great to meet you, Helena.
I look forward to reading the blogs you create and write.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hi Helena and welcome to the forum

Cool that you've enjoyed the DIP Lite course! As for blogging suggestions, you can also check out this document 7 YearJourney to Life Blogging for Dummies : http://www.mediafire.com/view/67oye6500 ... ummies.pdf to get you started.

See you around!
CerisePoolman

Post by CerisePoolman »

Welcome :)
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hi Helena. it is really encouraging to read you, to see that you have enjoyed the DIP lite course.

enjoy and keep breathing
tormod

Post by tormod »

Hi Helena :

Welcome here

enjoy forum !
viktor

Post by viktor »

Welcome Helena!
Gian