Hi, Am I Kevin ? Yup.

KevinRuscoe
Location: Germany North-Rhine-Westfalia, Ost-Westfalen, Bielefeld 33617

Hi, Am I Kevin ? Yup.

Post by KevinRuscoe »

Hello @ all Desteni-Forum Girls&Guys. Glad to be here, I am.
I am happy to introduce myself here today, after all that time.
So, then Happy Educating to myself, excellent success to all @ individual process .
I am ready to let all drop, naked to stop it shaking me, cageing me by procrastinating, gazing at my family
And here I Stop! and focus on pains that are aching inside
to consider the faking is healed by taking the words that Bernard Poolman expressed, treating all equally,
suggesting equal and oneness, sides of me i cannot see, unless a group may 'get kev a lesser kev, than Self may grow and Self may LoL,
and breath by breath, So what can be Better than Best !?
Absurdity...possibly, Pest. Or a range of stuff we can prevent - please, would you teach me teamwork-correspondance, within the physical ?
So i learn to not react on what, is not aware at Breath, that is myself in need to care for standing within my flesh ,
And so my intention here is clear, I Stop! the mind, cuz accelarating as self-interest, may harm the unknown, may injure what´s Best.
But to put it directly into selfhonest words: What are Words and all of fascinating experience in Life, if to put an end to strife,
Practical Application, makes my physical, move walking towards Life, on the journey towards Life.
Thank You All, And I´m aware, of what may be shared, there´s always goodness that cares, at Destonian-Forum.
That´s all for now, and I´m happy to have shared, a rhyming that does not pretend to have reason, Word, no further denying.
Marlen

Re: Hi, Am I Kevin ? Yup.

Post by Marlen »

Hey Kevin! Glad to see you here again for sure :)

Been aware of you starting to write which is awesome, would be cool if you start sharing them in the forum and also, to ask/share/comment around on everything that is shared here.

Welcome back!
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hey Kevin

Welcome to the Forums. Desteni and the future of the Universe.
I am looking forward to you sharing more of you, and also as Marlen said, please ask questions, comments etc and we will support. the FAQ has a lot of answers and perspectives.

see you around.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Welcome Kevin!
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Awesome to see you here Kevin! Welcome and enjoy yourself, let's change the world into what is best for all.
Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

Hi Kevin!
KevinRuscoe
Location: Germany North-Rhine-Westfalia, Ost-Westfalen, Bielefeld 33617

Post by KevinRuscoe »

Marlen wrote:Hey Kevin! Glad to see you here again for sure :)

Been aware of you starting to write which is awesome, would be cool if you start sharing them in the forum and also, to ask/share/comment around on everything that is shared here.

Welcome back!
Thank You, Marlen...I'm a bit late, so let's count my coins, connecting points that here, fair share - Grateful me . Let's dare :ugeek: :lol:
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Hey Kevin, welcome to the forums! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”