I agreed to 21 days of this group.

Matti Freeman

Re: I agreed to 21 days of this group.

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi James, welcome

Best way to familiarize yourself with the format of self forgiveness is the DIP lite course - and also reading people's Journey to Life blogs where there are a lot of practical examples of how the writing is applied in relation to one's day to day thoughts, feelings, emotions, experiences.

Basically I would define the tools presented here as a natural part of who we really are but which has never been part of the way we live. It's a point of equality - where even though we have different lives and circumstances and perhaps more going on in our mind than another - for instance as a schizophrenic, there is the potential in each one to make the decision to investigate the mind in writing and gradually deconstruct the limiting self beliefs and thoughts that we've formed throughout our life since birth.

Tormod is a great example of how one can give one's self a practical purpose through writing and sharing, which supports with stabilizing yourself within the day to day process of facing the mind and slowly understanding it

Return to “Introduce Yourself”