Hello!

Carlton

Re: Hello!

Post by Carlton »

Hello Aggeliki, Welcome to the forum, Glad to see you here.
Maite

Post by Maite »

Hey Aggeliki,

There really is no need to apply Sf in front of friends or family-members. If others are present in a moment of reaction where you cannot immediately speak SF out loud, then rather simply breathe in that moment, or if you keep a notebook with you, can quickly jot a statement down, and in the next available moment, when you're alone with yourself, walk the SF out loud.

When you say you have trouble understanding yourself in terms of emotions/feelings, do you find that writing supports you to gain clarity and understanding, or are you struggling to put into words what it is you're experiencing?
Aggeliki

Post by Aggeliki »

Hi Maite!

Thanks for the advice! I think my buddy has mentioned something similar about the breath in those moments... I'll try the notebook, too!!

About understanding myself... I sometimes find writing easy, but generally I am struggling with it... Sometimes I understand things by saying self forgiveness out loud and other times I understand better when I write...
I need practice...
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool Aggeliki, you can always come to share your input or feedback about anything related to your process in this forum and so, that way go making yourself more comfortable with self-writing, how's that?
Aggeliki

Post by Aggeliki »

Ok!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”