Introduction

WriteNow

Introduction

Post by WriteNow »

Hi everyone, I have created this account to share my writings on the forums. I got what it takes to stand as an example, and I would to unconditionally share on the forums here. I am using this username for now.

Thanks for reading
Kristina

Re: Introduction

Post by Kristina »

Hi - welcome to the forum. Cool you are willing to share yourself unconditionally here.

Just a few things - if you haven't yet - check out the forum guidelines so we're all on the same page. Also - check out DIP Lite as the free introductory course to the desteni tools if you haven't yet - highly recommended to get you started on this process!

Also - if you have any questions, let us know. You can open up your own writing thread if you like here.

Would be cool to hear about what brought you to the forums...

Looking forward to reading more of you!
WriteNow

Post by WriteNow »

Hi, Kristina.

What has brought me to share on the forums is the common goals. To share unconditionally, to stand as an example, to assist/support others and to walk this process.

I apologise for having to use a name that isn't my real name. It is unfortunate that I cannot. But, nonetheless..happy to be sharing my writings on here.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Great to see your commitment Writenow, glad you are here and walking with.....enjoy your process, we are all here to assist and support.
JessicaArias

Post by JessicaArias »

Welcome :D
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Welcome! It's cool that you are here, regardless of not being able to use your real name, what matters is precisely sharing your writings and being able to interact with more of us here.

So if you can share some details on how you got here, what you'd like to change within yourself, that would be cool to get to know you a bit more.

Enjoy!
Maite

Post by Maite »

Hi Writenow and welcome here! Once you've created your personal thread to post your writings, please place the link in this thread! Looking forward to reading you around!
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Hi WriteNow welcome and thanks for being here
Leila

Post by Leila »

Welcome!
ReginaldDiepenhorst

Post by ReginaldDiepenhorst »

Welcome in our space on cyberspace!