guy from morocco

akuji

guy from morocco

Post by akuji »

Hello friends !

I m guy from morocco .I never have apportunity to go abroad and learn from other cultures because of difficulties to abtain visa .I want just to see how people live there and learn from demoracy .I read many books in english and french .and I chat with friends from diffirent countries .
barbara

Re: guy from morocco

Post by barbara »

Hi Akuji,

this forum is a platform for mutual support in the application of the desteni tools (see Q & A section) and living principles. We share our journeys of self-forgiveness to change ourselves from consciousness to life awareness.

Check the board index for all the relevant topics and guidelines and see if this is the right forum for you.

If you have any questions pertaining to this, you are welcome to ask.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Hi Akuji, welcome here. We all come from all over the world, so I for sure have learned a lot in terms of other peoples cultures and ways of life. Though in the end, I see we are all quite similar, we all require the basics and we all or those who dare to push themselves, are interested in what is here as more in relation to the human being, what is the meaning to our lives, and how can we create a better world. These topics and more is what you will find here, so i suggest investigate the material, the forums, the interviews, and all of us, if you require any support or assistance with any thing, please let us know and we will assist. Enjoy.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Hello Akuji, Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hey Akuji, welcome to the forum,

I'm glad you've taken the initiative to learn English, it really expands our ability to know each other from far, far away. Can you share how's your life in Morocco, how are things going for you, how did you get to know of Desteni there?

Looking forward to read more of you,

enjoy
akuji

Post by akuji »

hi Marlen

my life is good in morocco .I don't work because I have health issues ,I m mentally disable .we are retarded .still disable people can't have access to work in morocco .my familly supports me that's why I m alive .
akuji

Post by akuji »

hi all

thank you all for supporting me
akuji

Post by akuji »

hello everyone

I want to learn self forgiveness .I have schizophrenia .I live with my mom in apartement .I need some support how to learn self forgiveness.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Thank you for sharing more about yourself Akuji.

The best place to learn about self-forgiveness is through the free DIP Lite course which is here: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

You'll have support from a buddy who is there to assist you along the way and is always there if you require any further assistance. Enjoy!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”