Hey!

Raúl

Hey!

Post by Raúl »

I think maybe i should introduce myself... i've made 2 posts and it feels strange to ask things to unknown people, but one thing I'm sure is this forum is a place for smart normal nice people, and since it's hard to find that in life... :lol:
I'm 20 years old, I feel like if I was nobody and I love that, also I'm a guitarrist, I play in a band and I'm just starting to have concerts to big ammounts of people and that is fucking funny, i love progressive rock and jazz and classical music, music takes me from myself to have a beautiful dance in a story and then im back to my silence... it's magical!
I love the knowsledge sunette shares, i have seen what she has done and i feel very respectfull to her, 2 weeks ago i found the portal, and 2-3 years ago I started to find this kind of spiritual information and started my process, it felt like something i was looking for since the beggining of my life, i arrived with ego, like... wow i found this information! i found power yes! and in the end i connected with my inner child, and that feels fucking releaving because after all the drugs, the adictions, the divisions, the failures, to be able to have this space of silence where i can say... here i am! i am alive and healthy!! it's just... nothing! like it should be, now i close my eyes and see myself, that thing i can't describe with words and it's... mysterious, becuase you never know if it is good or bad, but in the depths of my soul i have this silence voice saying... you are being yourself!! of course i am not perfect, YET, but I'm sharing one part of the joy I receive from being myself. I don't know anything about interdymensional communication or how to speak absolute reality, but one thing that i'm sure of is that we live in a magical universe full of beauty and mystery, each being is indescriptable!
and.. i don't really know how to introduce myself, but now i have done it!! :lol: :lol: goodbye!!
Matthew Stone

Re: Hey!

Post by Matthew Stone »

Cool, nice to see you here!
Joseph Stein

Post by Joseph Stein »

Welcome to the forum. Here you will find assistance and support on whatever it is you are facing in life and it is a great place to work on yourself and write down and share your thoughts, feelings and emotions. Cheers!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Jazzy,

Welcome to the forums!

So since you are new, I suggest to take your time browsing through the forums, and the various writings from all our wonderful members to see what it is we are doing here... what this 'process' is all about. Also to check out our DIP lite page - this is a free course that walks you step by step through the process of writing, self-forgiveness, self-honesty, working with memories, emotions, and feelings. It's an amazing, direct course that gives you first hand the tools that will support you in your process, with which is the basis of what we are doing here on the forum.

If you have any questions, always let us know to make sure we are all on the same page.

If you would also like to open up your own thread for your writings, and self forgiveness, you can do that here, and here.

Welcome again, glad to have you here! Enjoy yourself.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Hello! Welcome. Thank you for your introduction. As Kristina said, definitely recommend starting DIP Lite. It'll really get you on track with this whole process.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey jazzybeard and welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to hearing more of you ;-)
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

welcome to the forum! Enjoy participating here
Gian

Post by Gian »

Welcome Jazzy Beard.

can I assume this is not your real name? you like Jazz and probably have a beard = ). sp the name already introduced a part of you.

I am looking forward to hearing more of you and seeing you around. make sure you keep investigating and checking out all of the material you can. IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. just breathe.

Check out the articles section.

Cheers
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hello. Welcome here.

We recommend for people to use their real names if possible (for some it isn't which is perfectly fine), so may I ask what your name is?

Enjoy the forum!
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

My name is Raúl, nice to meet you all!! I'm sure I will learn from you

Return to “Introduce Yourself”