yoo

prochoice

yoo

Post by prochoice »

Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you guys , first i want to thanks all destonians for help desteni ,seriusly your support is very greatfull.

Now i want to ask where we go when we die, i think i not understand when the portal say " Dimensions " .

Thanks.
Carlton

Re: yoo

Post by Carlton »

Hello, welcome to the forum, as a suggestion it would be cool if you could introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself, for us here to get to know you better. As far as your question a cool place to start is the DIP Lite free Online Course, if you're interested. Here the Link , you can also investigate more on Desteni.org site for more information.

Again welcome and Enjoy.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hello and welcome to the forum

About your question, a recent series of interviews explains all the current details of 'what happens after we die' and so what the dimensions in fact are, here are the links to the interviews/recordings on Eqafe, very recommendable not only to understand 'the afterlife' but also to understand the relationship of walking this process in the context of the 'greater picture' of this reality/life in existence.

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 1)

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 2)

Interview Request - Reincarnation and this Life (Part 3)

You can also get to know all kinds of details and stories in the series Journeys Into the Afterlife, very recommendable as well.

Enjoy participating here!
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

HI there,

Welcome here, there is also the death research series on eqafe which describes the process of death for more perspective and understanding on the death process in individual examples shared.

https://eqafe.com/series/39-death-research

Enjoy your process and investigation of what is here at desteni i process and forums, ect.

We are here if you have any questions or want further perspectives.
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hi Yoo

welcome to the forums.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Welcome!
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Hello, welcome to the Desteni forums.
tormod

Post by tormod »

Welcome to the forums - enjoy !
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hello yoo, welcome to the forum. Cool that you are investigating 'what happens when you die' :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”