Proecess User 11 here

Process User 11

Proecess User 11 here

Post by Process User 11 »

I have been following Desteni for about 10 years now. My background is in marketing and advertising. I used to race BMX and I'm fond of everything thad includes the physical experience of speed. People from my past see me as this adrenaline junkie that talks too much and too fast.

To give the one taking the effort to read this some perspective on why I think Desteni is the most important thing happening since the indruduction of the Human on this planet, I pasted my 'How I was able to hear the Desteni message' from 24-01-2012. below. Enjoy.

You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God… and where can you go from there?

"Al Pacino in the Devils Advocate"

I used to believe monsters where hiding under my bed (they actually did). I believed my father was the smartest man in the world and my mother the sweetest mom. I believed I could run as fast as the six million dollar man and that my sword fights were as impressive as those of Rutger Hauer. I believed I could climb like a monkey. Those kind of things I checked out for myself. I would discover quickly if what I believed was true or false simply by going trough the experience.

Learning and getting educated is how I learned to make believe. Getting to know the way things work in the world not why. Learning the basics of the system and getting my brains washed like the religious rituals I had to participate within as a child. I prayed the holy father a lot of times not knowing what the hell I was saying. School started the big load down. The 'god' seed was planted early and I was on my way in the garden of eden.

At some point I gave up. The statement could have been like this. I will bow and accept your world. I will believe what you tell me and try to do as you say. I will go down your road of believes and perceptions. I will climb your tree of knowledge and information. I will not resist the fact you institutionalize me. I will go to your schools. I will form relationships as seen on TV. I will eat sleep and work the way you do to the best of my abilities. I will try my best to play along the personality games. I will forget who I was, were I came from and I will try not ask too many questions. I will probably reproduce and teach my children to do the same. Now leave me alone and let me suppress myself.

I believed in god, Jezus, 'my homeboys', punk, anarchy, violence, deception, manipulation, girls, sex, drugs, sport, addictions, friendship, good, bad, positive, negative, prophets, avatars, light, energy, holographic universes, new age, old school, quantum mechanics, love, spirituality, ascension, meditation, yoga, mystery schools, sufism, veda's, budism, theosophy, etc. etc. I did a fair share of searching for truth and did not avoid certain experiences if you know what I mean. It's a long story.

'How I was Able to Hear the Desteni Message?' It implies that one cannot hear the message. You have to be 'Able' first before you can hear. Interesting. Sounds almost religious doesn't it? How I was Abel and Cain was not. I have been searching for so called 'truth' all my life. I wanted to understand God, this world, myself, my parents, friends, humanity. My place in the universe. There had to be a code or a message fore nothing made sense except chaos. I had to believe in a A God because it gave me something abstract outside myself. Something bigger than me. I 'fell' in love with al my knowledge and I started to build a hell of an ego to manage all that self-love that was so abundantly flowing from within me.

I used to be convinced there where great 'mystical' powers working for me in the realms of this world. I was spiritual, physical, healthy, sporty and one 'fine' day I had this out of body, kundalini, whatever the fuck you want to call it experience where reality sort of expanded into this timeless holographic white light. I was without form or sense of time. Oh It was so 'life changing and overwhelming'. Beyond words and al that other bullshit definitions that come out when I become possessed and cannot voice myself.

Interesting I said, "I Wanted to understand God" which implies I didn't. I apparently allowed myself to switch believes from one moment to the next without taking any 'self'-responsibility for it? And we all do this. We all walk this earth projecting bullshit at each other thus making the world a projection of ourselves as that ever changing bullshit we are as our minds. Reality has become a self created concept of chaos and destruction and I kept on blaming others for it. Humanity has become brand names, brand value, loyalty and believe-systems. An infinite loop of advertisements for limitations we accept as our reality. I know one or two things about advertising and I can tell you "reality is worse than you think". What makes me hear the Desteni message? Seeing myself as part of reality is one of the points.

This reality is All Dollah. Allāhu akbar. God is great from the moment time began and our innocent ego's started battling for supremacy. You don't have to be 'intelligent' or 'enlightened' to see this shit. Just look around? It's written in history as our children are taught. It's programmed into every molecule we genetically alter. Unfortunately or in other words us, another fortune later. Truth stares us in the face all the time.

Someone asked me to take that honest look. Who is God in this world? What creates this world? So I looked from all perspectives and all the viewpoints showed me money. So yeah well eh, money does! Since time began the only thing we do is battle for more. And if money rules the world instead of God then where is God? And if god is not here then what the fuck happened in heaven? Time to find some answers.

I started investigating Desteni. That's what I did. Try to find the flaws. Assume the worst. It's a cult. A bunch of brilliant freaks. They are on the internet so if anything, they will be exposed. However the more I investigated the more I was blown away by the rawness and honesty I faced. Real People, real names sharing themselves, exposing their secret mind shit openly for all to see and learn. Never in my whole life did I encounter this overwhelming raw honesty as it was shared amongst Destonians. It was confronting and almost scary. I was blown away. This was historic. Why doesn't the whole world now about this? Where was the media? Like I said; reality is worse than we think. Loosing all religion made me feel rather exposed. Naked as you will. Loosing all self definition is not a comfy happening. My realizations where mindblowing. I was able to Hear the Desteni Message because I saw that there is one 'simple' principle that rules them 'all'.

- 1 principle beyond, separation, beyond religion, science and money
- 1 principle to base all our thoughts on
- 1 principle to base all our actions on
- 1 principle without exclusivity, without ego
- 1 principle that includes all and thus = best for all
- 1 principle as the solution to the cause of our problem which is separation
- 1 principle that forces one to be self honest and take self responsibility

As al the 'prophets said "Love thy neighbor". The principle of Equality stands as the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so fuck me god. This principle made me hear the Destine message. None are free until all are free. How can I accept anything else?

How can I accept myself within separation within believes, religion. My relyons. Seeing that the principle of equality implies 'all' is hard to grasp at times. It's also simple. Creation=All=Equal or nobody is. It implies a lot because it implies all of us. Total transformation. The system has a word to counteract the fact you might realize we as humanity have an option. That word is 'utopia'. The amount of hate that is projected towards Desteni is fascinating and proves beyond doubt that there is something happening. People react very strangely to the truth. I said it before, reality is worse than your nightmares.

I'm walking with Desteni for about 2 years now. Having applied the tools I have for instance been able to stop addictions like weed and smoking. I have seen myself existing as thoughts emotions and feelings unable to control myself at the same time realizing it's not me. I'm not these thoughts emotions and feelings. I got myself out of a seriously deep depression without consulting a doctor or therapist. I was only using the tools Desteni presents. I pushed myself more than I can ever remember doing. I got a very refreshing look into the world of relationships and sex. I'm becoming more and more aware of my ego as the mind trying to tear me apart. Never silent always on as this is a process within every breath.

I continue to walk and fall. To stand up again and slowly discover who I really am as Life. I script myself and push myself to walk myself into a human being that will honor Life as the physical. Here in every moment asking myself time and time again. Am I here?

The world will wake up to the Desteni message, It's not how it's when. Destonians show the effectiveness of the tools that are shared and researched within thousands of blogs and vlogs. No pseudo's, all under real names for you to read and investigate because we don't want to lose the precious time we have. We all go or no go...

Desteni is the real deal but don’t believe a word I'm saying! Investigate for yourself. I dare you to ask the questions you never dared to ask. See fore yourself that love is not all that matters but all matter or love does not exist!
AnthonyF

Re: Process User 11 here

Post by AnthonyF »

Nice intro, enjoyed reading it, thanks for being here :)
joe kou

Post by joe kou »

Cool - glad to see you here. I've seen you lurking around over the years :)
tormod

Post by tormod »

Glad you are here !

Thanks for sharing yourself - let's do what we must for the best of all !

Enjoy !
Process User 11

Thx Guys.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Welcome, thanks for sharing yourself, enjoy the process day to day as you enjoy you throughout.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hey Process User 11, it's quite awesome to read your intro. It reminds me a bit to reading Chuck Palahniuk's novels, I considered how it would be very cool if you could share more of yourself as you go writing more stuff out and how you've taken yourself out of those loopholes you've mentioned, I bet many many people will be able to relate to it.

Glad you have made use of what you learned here before to place your life back on track, and so seeing that you've proven to yourself what Desteni is really about

Thanks for sharing yourself so openly :) and do consider making a blog or book from your realizations, it's enjoyable to read
Process User 11

Thx Marlen,

I committed myself to write more of myself out and share it. I'm doing this knowing that it could have a few consequences if people related to my constructed professional image find and read these writing so I hope Google will take it's time indexing the forum. So I have to be a bit careful. At the same time I realize that most things that could rub of on me in a 'negative' way professionally are already in the open. And I have to say that I actually don't give a fuck because if I didn't had Desteni and the material available to me, my life including my professional life wouldn't have changed. In that sense I owe it to everyone who walks this process and pushes him or herself over these barriers of resistance within the jungle called 'the professional environment'. I want to connect what I have learned and experienced to relevant points that can support others walking similar points. Isn't that why we share ourselves here as who we are? What use is this expedition if it is not for the greater good. I really enjoyed reading your blog and perspectives on the subject as well by the way!
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Cool to see you on the forum. :D
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Process User 11 wrote:Thx Marlen,

I committed myself to write more of myself out and share it. I'm doing this knowing that it could have a few consequences if people related to my constructed professional image find and read these writing so I hope Google will take it's time indexing the forum. So I have to be a bit careful. At the same time I realize that most things that could rub of on me in a 'negative' way professionally are already in the open. And I have to say that I actually don't give a fuck because if I didn't had Desteni and the material available to me, my life including my professional life wouldn't have changed. In that sense I owe it to everyone who walks this process and pushes him or herself over these barriers of resistance within the jungle called 'the professional environment'. I want to connect what I have learned and experienced to relevant points that can support others walking similar points. Isn't that why we share ourselves here as who we are? What use is this expedition if it is not for the greater good. I really enjoyed reading your blog and perspectives on the subject as well by the way!
Hi, cool that you made the decision to introduce yourself openly on the forum. What do you mean by "I hope Google will take it's time indexing the forum" ?

Perhaps it could be useful to read through the forum guidelines as it actually addresses some of these points under section 8. Guidelines for Writing-Participation. --> http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2181

See you around.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”