Postby sally » 06 Jul 2011, 19:27

sally

Re: Sally's Blog

Postby sally » 23 Jul 2011, 00:32

http://sallyclairewiseman.wordpress.com ... -laziness/
Self Forgiveness on Laziness

Thought

“I’ll do it later”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the thought “I’ll do it later”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought “I’ll do it later” to exist within and as me

Trigger

When I see garbage, I will think to myself “I will do it later” and I walk by that garbage. This has gotten me into some trouble with my family members. Instead of taking a moment to just put the garbage in the trash, I have walked by and ignored it. This is an issue I have had all my life. Another thought that goes along with the procrastination is, “this is more important”, or “My time is limited”, “I feel like laying down”, “I want to sit”, “I’m just going to do this instead”. Many excuses come up when the trigger of cleaning exist. I also experience an immense amount of judgment towards myself towards my room and my living space.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect seeing trash in my living space to the thought “I’ll do it later”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing trash/seeing trash in my living space to exist as a trigger point within me, which trigger the thought “I’ll do it later”

Self Correction

When I see garbage, dirty dishes, misplaced items or clothing- I will myself to do what is required of me in the moment and get it done. I stop for a moment, take a second, breathe, and push through the resistances and excuses that may come up. I do not accept or allow myself to walk by/ignore what is required of me to do in any given moment. I realize that procrastination and laziness do not benefit me in anyway whatsoever- and therefore I do not participate or give into the feeling of laziness. I realize that laziness is a drug of the mind that I have become addicted to, where I remain lost and trapped within the past, instead of living here within the moment within self-movement and self-direction.

Type of Thought

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to walk by/ignore garbage in my living space instead of immediately taking and garbage and placing it in the trash

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, when something is asked of me to be done or something is required of me to be done within a moment- say: “Ok. I’ll do it later, I don’t feel like it right now”- instead of moving myself to do it here in the moment

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be trapped within the now of consciousness by not doing what is required of me to be done in a moment, thereby accumulating unfulfilled moments within myself- whereby I am literally still trapped in those moments- and thus, of the past

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to walk as breath, Wherein I in every moment direct myself within what is here and what is required to be done- in the moment immediately

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manifest a habitual behavior of laziness through constantly and continuously procrastinating- putting things off for the future- creating and manifesting the feeling of laziness as a drug within my mind to which I have become addicted

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted to the feeling of laziness as a drug within my mind- whereby I have come to believe that I am unable to move and direct myself in my world- completely accepting myself as the self definition of “I am a lazy person”- through which I limit myself to the utmost degree

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to laziness and the feeling of laziness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to refuse doing anything unless I see an unpleasant consequence if I do not do what is required of me in the near future

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to unconditionally move myself in every moment- but instead, put things off to a later moment, until I am almost too late and see that if I don’t quickly do what I’m supposed to do, I’ll get into trouble

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the threat and anticipation of trouble to move me instead of moving myself as me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing punishment and reward to exist as the two motivators in my world, in myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only do something if I will be rewarded for it, or if not doing it will cause me to experience punishment

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to discipline myself within moving and directing myself in every moment here- but instead, allow myself to slack off and slip into laziness

I forgive myself for not applying self-will in every moment, where I will myself to live as me in self-movement, self-direction, self-responsibility and self honesty in every moment here

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to apply self-will when there is a task at hand, to will myself in walking through the resistance and getting it done- but instead, allow myself to use excuses and justifications to make me believe that it is ok to procrastinate and be lazy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard myself through not taking the necessary actions to take care of myself and my physical environment

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore myself and how I live through turning a blind eye to my physical environment

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard others and the beings I live with- through leaving a mess for another to clean up

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the beings I live with through leaving a mess for another to live with

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as dirty

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within that judgment, instead of realizing the judgment is showing/revealing to me that I must change and do what is required of me to do

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within depression, feeling heavy and lethargic- as an excuse and reason for how I live and what I accept and allow

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that procrastination and laziness create the experience of me as depressed, I realize that while I am moving and directing myself here in what is required of me to do- I actually enjoy myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself self-enjoyment and self-fulfillment through not cleaning/doing what is required of me in the moment here

My computer, the first thing I do when I get home is go on the computer. I know that there are things that I need to do, but I allow myself to use my computer as a distraction from those things. I am aware of this point where, I am on the computer and within myself I see that I must do something- I have ignored this. I chose dishonesty within that moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my computer as a distraction from doing things that I am required to do

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self dishonesty in a moment where I am on the computer and I see there are things that I am required to do, wherein I ignore myself and continue participating on the computer

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the computer to exist as a distraction instead of a tool to assist and support myself

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to move and direct myself the moment I see there is something that is required of me to do in the moment here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the excuses ‘I’ll get it later’, ‘I don’t have time right now’, I don’t feel like it’, ‘It’s too much work right now’, ‘I’m too tired’ and ‘I dread doing this’- to exist within and as me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought ‘I want to lay down’ to exist within and as me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the thought ‘I want to lay down’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect garbage, dishes, misplaced items, clothing, writing and assignments to the thought ‘I want to lay down’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe my mind when it says that I would rather lay down and ‘take a break’- and that I actually enjoy that instead, instead of realizing that I am participating within the mind and not here breathing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe procrastination and laziness is a point where I allow myself to relax- instead of realizing that I created stress due to the accumulation of things I need to do and thus created a polarity wherein I must now ‘relax’- which is not ‘relaxing’ at all because I still exist in past moments where I know I have things I am required to do and cannot ‘relax’

Self Correction

I do not accept or allow myself to procrastinate. When something is asked of me I move myself to do it here within the moment.

I realize that I allow myself to be trapped in the ‘now of consciousness’ by not doing what is required of me to be done in a moment, thereby accumulating unfulfilled moments within myself- whereby I am literally still trapped in those moments and thus, of the past.

I walk as breath, wherein I in every moment direct myself within what is here and what is required to be done- immediately

I do not accept or allow myself to put things off for the future

When an excuse/resistance come up within me, I move myself to act and complete what is required of me in a moment here

I do not accept or allow the self-definition of me as a lazy person to exist within and as me

I do not accept or allow the fear of consequence/consequence itself to exist as my motivation, nor do I accept or allow reward to exist as my motivation- instead, I see what is required of me and simply do it for myself

I apply self will in every moment, where I will myself to live as me in self-movement, self-direction, self-responsibility and self-honesty in every moment here

I do not accept or allow myself to use excuses and justifications to make me believe that it is ok to procrastinate and be lazy—It is not okay to procrastinate and be lazy

I do not accept or allow myself to turn a blind eye to my physical environment

I flag judgments of myself according to my living space. When/if a judgment of my living space come up within me, I realize the judgment is showing/revealing to me what I must do and how I must change

I do not accept or allow myself to leave a mess for another to clean up, this is unacceptable

I realize that I enjoy moving and directing myself here in what is required of me to do when I actually get down to doing it- I give myself self-enjoyment and self-fulfillment in doing what is require of me to do

Emotions and Feelings

When the thought come up “I’ll do it later” I experience a form of dread, I take in a breath of air, hold it and release, within that release- I experience a low energetic experience of laziness. Dread is how I perceive what I need to do within my mind, but the low is what I give into.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought “I’ll do it later” to an emotional experience of dread

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within an emotional experience of dread

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within an energetic experience of heaviness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a depressed person

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dread getting up in the morning, moving myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dread the things that I am required to do before I even get out of my bed

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within and as an energetic experience of heaviness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to diminish myself through accepting and allowing myself to participate in energy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to energy

Why did the emotional experience of dread come up after thinking “I’ll do it later”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought “I’ll do it later” to an emotional experience of lethargy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within an emotional experience of lethargy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive cleaning as ‘work’, as something I do not want to do but have to against my will, where I am forced and obligated to clean

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as someone who does not want to clean

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as someone who does not want to move

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as someone who does not want to live

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive cleaning as ‘work’, where I have to submit to an authority

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe cleaning ‘takes away my time’, that cleaning is a waste of my time where I could be doing something else instead

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing awareness as me here breathing in every moment- but instead run a race against time where I always lose time because I am not here within and as breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from here within the belief that I could be doing something more/better, missing myself, here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny my own responsibility for a mess that I see, that it was not me who created this mess and now I have to clean up for another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate myself responsibility to another through pointing the finger and blaming- instead of accepting myself as self responsibility for and as the mess that is here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to clean up in spite of my family members

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the mess that is here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like the ‘scape goat’ within my family for why the house is a mess, victimizing myself and playing on my own weaknesses as an excuse, justification and reason to not do what I don’t want to do

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to refuse to clean up after others within and as spite

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to refuse to clean

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a person who refuses to clean

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my house as the reason why I have no will to clean, the reason why I experience myself depressed, instead of taking responsibility for myself to actually move myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my house to depression and sadness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my house within depression and sadness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my house and depression and sadness through defining my house within depression and sadness in separation of myself

Self Correction

I do not accept or allow myself to give into and participate in the emotional experience of dread- instead I breathe and push myself to move

Upon awakening, I do not accept or allow myself to participate in my mind of thoughts telling me ‘I don’t want to do this’, projecting dread towards tasks that I must complete, instead when I wake up I take a deep breath, pull the covers away and stand up and move myself

I do not accept or allow myself to participate in an energetic experience of heaviness- I realize energy is not real. I am able to say NO, till here no further, and correct myself with self-statements

I do not accept or allow myself to perceive living as work, as something I do not want to do- Instead I breathe, I am here, and I will myself to do what is required of me

I do not accept or allow myself to think, ‘I’d rather do something else’, that something/someone is more important- living in haste of potentially missing out but actually, missing out on myself here, within haste- instead I breathe, I slow down, I take a moment to see what is required of me and live me HERE

The mess is here, I am here, I am responsible for the mess that is here as me

I do not accept or allow any form of backchat treason within myself while I clean

I accept and allow myself to clean up for others, as others has cleaned up for me, with no complaint- turning the tables through actually physically placing myself in the shoes of another

I do not accept or allow myself to hold onto depression/sadness through connecting, defining and separating depression/sadness within and through my house- I let go and start new here in every breath

Words

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the word ‘laziness’ with a negative value

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the word ‘laziness’ as bad/negative/wrong within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ through judging the word laziness as ‘bad’/’negative’\’wrong’ in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word laziness to the words ‘I don’t want to move’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within the words ‘I don’t want to move’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the words laziness and ‘I don’t want to move’ through defining the word ‘laziness’ within the words ‘I don’t want to move’ in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word laziness to ‘getting out of chores’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within ‘getting out of chores’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and ‘getting out of chores’ through defining the word ‘laziness’ within ‘getting out of chores’ in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to sleeping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within sleeping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and sleeping through defining the word ‘laziness’ within sleeping in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to ‘too tired to do anything’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within ‘too tired to do anything’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and ‘too tired to do anything’ through defining the word ‘laziness’ within ‘too tired to do anything’ in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to relaxing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within relaxing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and relaxing through defining the word ‘laziness’ within relaxing in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to chilling on the computer

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within chilling on the computer

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and chilling on the computer through defining the word ‘laziness’ within chilling on the computer in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to sitting around all day

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within sitting around all day

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and sitting around all day through defining the word ‘laziness’ within sitting around all day in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to ‘I like to be lazy’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within ‘I like to be lazy’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and ‘I like to be lazy’ through defining the word ‘laziness’ within ‘I like to be lazy’ in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to a cat

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within a cat

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and a cat through defining the word ‘laziness’ within a cat in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to half measures

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within half measures

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and half measure through defining the word ‘laziness’ within half measures in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to a drug

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within a drug

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and a drug through defining the word ‘laziness’ within a drug in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to a memory of when I was young, where us children had to help my mom clean, I would continuously ask my mom what I should do after a task had been completed, when my mother saw X cleaning the VHS’s without being told, X was praised for doing so and for taking initiative

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within a memory of when I was young, where us children had to help my mom clean, I would continuously ask my mom what I should do after a task had been completed, when my mother saw X cleaning the VHS’s without being told, X was praised for doing so and for taking initiative

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and the memory of when I was young, where us children had to help my mom clean, I would continuously ask my mom what I should do after a task had been completed, when my mother saw X cleaning the VHS’s without being told, X was praised for doing so and for taking initiative through defining the word ‘laziness’ within a memory in separation of myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to procrastinating chores

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within procrastinating chores

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and procrastinating chores through defining the word ‘laziness’ within procrastinating chores in separation of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to chilling around doing nothing on a hot day drinking lemonade

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘laziness’ within chilling around doing nothing on a hot day drinking lemonade

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘laziness’ and chilling around doing nothing on a hot day drinking lemonade through defining the word ‘laziness’ within chilling around doing nothing on a hot day drinking lemonade

New Definition

Dictionary definition:

1.) Adverse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent
2.) Causing idleness or indolence: a hot lazy afternoon
3.) Slow moving; sluggish: a lazy stream

Laziness- lay see mess, late I miss, lay see next

Laying down and feeling sleepy within the timeframe of my sleeping pattern – Make sure that self does not give into the feeling of being lazy as this is self manipulation to keep self trapped within a pre-programmed design

Picture

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought ‘I’ll do it later’ to a picture within my mind of my room years ago, where my clothes littered the floor, dirty dishes were piled on my desk, there the spot on my bed where I had slept was dirty

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a ‘hoarder’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge the memory of how I have lived in the past with a negative value

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘laziness’ to a picture within my mind of my room years ago, where my clothes littered the floor, dirty dishes were piled on my desk, where the spot on my bed where I had slept was dirty

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto the picture within my mind of my room years ago, where my clothes littered the floor, dirty dishes were piled on my desk, where the spot on my bed where I had slept was dirty

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a picture within my mind of my room to represent embarrassment, humiliation and shame towards myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a picture within my mind of my room to represent self disgust

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a picture within my mind of my room to represent self judgment towards myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto embarrassment, humiliation, shame, self disgust and self judgment through a picture within my mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hoard and accumulate self judgment, as a burden on my back that weigh me down and make me lethargic and depressed that physically manifest myself as a hoarder- instead I see items within my physical reality that require my immediate attention as a point of self judgment, and I immediately take action to do what is required of me to no longer accept and allow self judgment within myself

Self Correction

I do not accept and allow myself to hold onto the judgment I attached towards my past- I let go

I do not accept or allow myself to participate in self judgment towards myself

I am HERE

I start New

I take the necessary action within my physical environment to ensure that I do not fall into self judgment

Memory

When I was young, back in my old house where I grew up, we were helping my mom clean. My mom would get in these cleaning modes where her patience and temper would run thin. Her emotional experience always put me on edge so I would do everything in my power to ‘keep the peace’ and make sure that I do not become a ‘victim’ of her unyielding expression. So, I continuously asked my mother for tasks to do. After completing one task that she has assigned to me, I would go to her for another. This frustrated her. My mother came across my sister in the basement cleaning the VHS tapes. My mother called us all down to see what my sister had done, praised her for cleaning without being told and taking the initiative to look around to see what can be cleaned.

-My old house
-Age 6 or 7
-helping my mom clean
-asking my mother for cleaning tasks
-she became frustrated
-my mom came across my sister in the basement cleaning the VHS tapes
- she called us down to see what my sister had done, praised her for cleaning without being told and taking the initiative to look for things to be cleaned herself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought ‘I’ll do it later’ to a memory of when I was 6 or 7, my mom asked us children to help clean, after completing cleaning tasks I would go to my mother for another job, this frustrated my mother, she found my sister in the basement cleaning the VHS tapes, called us children down to see what my sister had done and praised her for cleaning without being told and taking the initiative to see for herself what can be cleaned

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the memory to represent cleaning out of fear of punishment and reward

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only clean to please my mother

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only clean to receive a reward frommy mother

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the practicality of cleaning and maintaining ones space but instead exist in polarity within cleaning as fear of punishment and reward

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only clean to ‘maintain the peace’ so that I can avoid the unyielding expression of others in my world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to focus my attention on my mother and the fear of her ‘lashing out towards me’ instead of focusing on me here in what is required of me to do and not take her expression towards me personally

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into the emotional experience within me as sadness when my mother pointed out that my sister started cleaning all by herself without being told

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take it personally when my mother pointed out my sister and how she had taken the initiative to look around for herself to see what needs to be cleaned

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for approval and praise for cleaning and ‘doing a good job’ within my mother, instead of accepting myself here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to my sister and define myself as less than, less deserving of ‘love’ from my mother

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to- after the event took place- sulk to myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to follow and believe the thought ‘there is no point or purpose of cleaning when not being appreciated for it’

Self Correction

I do not accept or allow fear of punishment/consequence and reward/praise to exist as the two motivators in my world from which I act- I move me, I direct me, I will myself in every moment of breath to take the initiative to do what is required, presented in the moment

I do not accept or allow myself to fear another’s expression towards me, I realize that another’s expression has nothing to do with me personally

I accept and allow myself to focus my attention on me here, within breath

I do not accept or allow myself to look to others for praise/reward for cleaning and accept self appreciation and acceptance within me

I do not accept or allow myself to compare myself to my sister and define myself as less than and less deserving of love- I realise I am the only one who can give me love

I do not accept or allow myself to participate in self pity and sulk when I do not get my way/do not get what I want, instead, I give what I want to myself

Adam Closs

Postby Adam Closs » 23 Jul 2011, 01:24

Hi Sally
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that procrastination and laziness create the experience of me as depressed, I realize that while I am moving and directing myself here in what is required of me to do- I actually enjoy myself
much of this I have applied to myself
thanks for sharing

sally

Postby sally » 02 Sep 2013, 17:04

Day 18: commitment to write
http://sallyclairewiseman.wordpress.com ... -to-write/

Day 19: What are you talking about?
http://sallyclairewiseman.wordpress.com ... ing-about/

Day 20: hiding and visibility SF part 1
http://sallyclairewiseman.wordpress.com ... sf-part-1/

Day 21: Hiding and Visibility Part 2