Desteni Process and Parenting

Denise

Desteni Process and Parenting

Post by Denise »

Hi, all. It's Denise. My question is this: is anybody specifically dealing with themselves or have you dealt with the point of seeing the consequence of actions before doing the desteni process with oneself and seeing such consequences/experiencing those consequences that are manifested in your children? What is best supportive vlog, blog, articles to assist and support one who is parenting children where one sees that one has a responsibility to empower one's children to be self-honest, be self-forgiving. In addition to one doing their DIPLITE process,writing, assisting oneself by looking/investigating self/stopping thoughts; what direction can one/I/we go in now?
Garbrielle

Re: Launched Desteni I Process Lite

Post by Garbrielle »

Hey Denise,

I don't have children, so can not specifically speak on that first question you asked on the subject, there are parents here though that could i am sure give some support. Here are some recent forum threads that I found supportive on parenting:

When the child just challenge

Shouting to a child ?
Denise wrote: What is best supportive vlog, blog, articles to assist and support one who is parenting children where one sees that one has a responsibility to empower one's children to be self-honest, be self-forgiving.
As far as blogs/articles/vlogs on parenting and supporting children, I have been finding the parenting series on eqafe extremely supportive and fascinating on the development of a child starting from the beginning. They speak on the multi-dimensional aspects of the growth of the child from conception on as the child becomes a physical being to a mind consciousness system and everything in between as well as bringing through practical support for those who listen to change their relationship with the child to be what is best.

The first five interviews of this series is free, so I suggest you have a listen if you haven't yet, here is a link:
Parenting - Perfecting the Human Race - Part 1
Denise wrote: In addition to one doing their DIPLITE process,writing, assisting oneself by looking/investigating self/stopping thoughts; what direction can one/I/we go in now?
A direction you can walk after finishing the DIP lite course is to move to the DIP Pro course, where a more in depth process begins of understanding and gaining the tools to walk through the multi-dimensions of your own mind and walk the process of releasing these points to eventually be stable and free of them. You learn more complex systems and how to face them, so it's quite supportive and I have enjoyed and appreciated this support for a few years now that I have been involved.

Also, you can open a blog within the Journey to Life process many are walking to support yourself in committing to the writing process of 7 years of walking yourself to a point of nothingness within you. This also has been extremely supportive for me and I highly suggest you look into this and participate (if you have not yet done so).

Also, check out all the free interviews on eqafe and if/when you can support yourself there as there is allot that is covered and explained to support you in your process as you continue to walk deeper and deeper into the layers of what is created within the mind over the years. So researching and continuing to support yourself through the tools shared here as self forgiveness, self commitments, and living the change is the foundational points I suggest you continue with to walk what has to be walk within yourself and correct which is needing re-alignment to physical reality living in what is best for all. Enjoy and any further perspectives needed or questions you have, please let us know.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Denise - in terms of being a parent, you might find support in the process of Carrie - she is a mother and has been writing about some of her parenting experiences within this process, applying the tools and how she has supported her own child - her parenting blog is Here

Garb has suggested some cool interviews and post I was also going to suggest for you to look through as well so enjoy and ask if there are any more questions
Denise

Post by Denise »

Thank you for the support, ladies. I will check those things out!
Carrie

Re: Desteni Process and Parenting

Post by Carrie »

Hey Denise.
is anybody specifically dealing with themselves or have you dealt with the point of seeing the consequence of actions before doing the desteni process with oneself and seeing such consequences/experiencing those consequences that are manifested in your children?
Yes, definitely. Prior to Desteni, I raised a child who is now 24 and currently I am parenting a child who is 6. I see the consequences of my decisions and actions with both children and I am working on changing myself as a parent by stopping my patterns, removing my parent-child definitions, and allowing myself to be present with my children and learning about them as who they are - not how I want them to be or imagine them as being.
What is best supportive vlog, blog, articles to assist and support one who is parenting children where one sees that one has a responsibility to empower one's children to be self-honest, be self-forgiving.
As you become self-honest and self-forgiving, it will integrate into your living and the lives of those that live with you. So, as you walk your process of self-forgiveness, taking responsibility and commit yourself to living your corrections, you will show by example as well as give the child direction based on your understanding of situations and your ability to work out practical, common-sense solutions.

I have found Creations Journey To Life blog to be very supportive - when I read the blog, I see what we have become as parents via our acceptances and allowances as children, what we are creating for/as children and the consequential outflow of our repeating the same parent-child pattern over-and-over again. For me, it's a wake-up call from which I see that we don't have to exist like this and we can look at changing in ways that we might not have considered. I would suggest to start at Day 1 on the Timeline here and read forward.

check out Anna's Teacher's Journey To Life blog here. Another thing you can do is join the Education For Parents page on Facebook where we post articles, blogs, and vlogs that parents and many others find supportive.
In addition to one doing their DIPLITE process,writing, assisting oneself by looking/investigating self/stopping thoughts; what direction can one/I/we go in now?
Work out practical solutions that are best for all, apply them, and share what you've found to be effective. As you have probably seen, parents are exposed to a massive amount of conflicting opinions and beliefs that are based on the person's mind-reality and not actually practical and/or best for anyone. I suggest first, to do this for yourself as a personal process and then once you're standing in your self-relationship, take on the interpersonal and world points.
sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Cool support guys!

I'm a parent too Denise of a 14 and 16 year old. Currently I'm walking the process of letting go, specifically with my oldest daughter. Unfortunately for you these blogs are written in Dutch, I do have an English blog where I've been writing as a mother looking through the eyes of mothers who committed crimes or were in troubled situations.

A Mother's Journey to Life

As said before the process you walk as a parent is not different from any other person, except being an example is having far more impact when you have children at home. I've seen through the years that applying myself was directly reflecting back onto my children. And although they are not in process the way I am, they do progress together with me and my partner.
Denise

Post by Denise »

Thanks, ladies. This was a good support and direction.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Yep - very cool support here.
Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

My children were just entering college and finishing high school when I found desteni.
With one son I started to ask him what he feared when he complained about other people, his summer job, or friends. Over time he would first deny and then come back and admit that yes, he was jealous and as this insecure, defensive - and as this insecure, uncertain.
I have spent time explaining the systemic consequence of human behavior that is from a starting point of self interest, and as such separation from common sense.
So, I would say things to him, often using questions, such as " do you think that the others are the same as you are feeling within?' So, I pointed out the behaviors of uncertainty and said, look, you always have common sense, you are able to see what is here and practically work with it, and you have done this in many ways, such as finding a job yourself, where having walked the process, you realized it was not so scary and that the mind made more of it than necessary.
So, when facing another, realize that you can only be here, and that common sense is right in front of you, and that it is okay to say, " I don't know, I need some time to investigate etc."
At the end of the summer - and i want to note that the older male my son was working with would often say to him when he asked for help " Use your common sense!" , of which I was like " hey" it is coming from more than one place GREAT! lol - to repeat , at the end of the summer, my son came and said that he felt so much more secure, he could look people in the eye and no longer felt he was inferior to others, as in being insecure and unable to just stand and respond. It was cool and he was thankful for it.
I continue with this to this day. My older son remains reactive, and as process has been walked, the intensity and reactiveness within our conversations has lessened, we still spend a lot of time defining our words and our perspectives, but at least, we no longer have these scenes where one storms out of the room. We are more able to talk it through, and within this I like to think that this behavior will be a model for him.
I am not saying that things are perfect, I am just noting that they are much more agreeable: more communicative and less volatile /or when reactions come up, they are worked through more quickly. Which is really cooool.
alyson

Post by alyson »

Hi Denise,
How old are your children?
:D Something also to consider is the 'Word Purifier' which can assist children and adults to become more proficient with their spelling/understanding of words.
My children are 13 and 10 now, and at first I did not want to share Desteni interviews or material with them, and chose instead rather to lead by example, but now I find that being more interactive, especially with some of the interviews/ JTL blogs, and word purifier is more beneficial, especially as we can have 'one on one time' doing it together. If my youngest comes in to my bedroom when I am listening to some of the animal or life review interviews for example from eqafe, she can play with her ipod and listen with me at the same time. If I pause bits for discussion or to check she has understood parts, I am surprised how much even at 10, she has been able to grasp, and playing with her ipod, stops her from becoming 'bored'.

Return to “Questions about Parenting”