Naming baby

Ella

Naming baby

Post by Ella »

Hello - a quick question please. There are many people naming their babies according to Indian astrology by birth date/time/place of birth/star etc. My question is: Is there a relevance to it in connection with the 'invisible' world? And is it recommended to choose the first letter/syllable of a newborn's name according to those parameters? Your reply would be much appreciated - thank you. :?
Gian

Re: Naming baby

Post by Gian »

Hi Ella

my first and most direct answer will be NO, it is definitely not necessary.

The reasons why I say no is: A name of a baby does not define a baby, it is a reference to the "being" - but not who they are or will become. a name for a human/being should be chosen from common sense and practicality, what does this mean? well, if we look at the world. Everyone has already associated names with people, people from the past or present - so lets say you choose your child's name to be John, then everyone, regardless of who your child is as the being, will associate previous people that they knew as John to this new being. those are the kind of influences a name can have on a Person, I say Can, because it is all dependent on the child and how the child is raised that determines the integrity of the being/person and them knowing who they are with or without a name.

a name Must always be practical in terms of a reference to the person, any other Added value that we add to a name and giving that name to the child because of that added value, that's what WE are adding, nothing from the unseen world. and so if we add value to a name that we are going to give our child, then every time we call our child or talk to our child we are Adding that "unseen" value that WE have within us and placing it as a "expectation" or burden onto the child, because they are not that value of the name, their value is LIFE.

So, this is my input. hope it helps, if you need more clarifications, please ask away and I will see where I can assist.
Ella

Post by Ella »

HI Gian:

Thank you very much for your reply. Indeed it makes a lot of sense. If I am not mistaken, you are the one who became a new dad a couple of years ago and used to live on the Desteni farm - right?
Gian

Post by Gian »

Ella

Yes, I became a father a couple of years back, almost 3 years now. and I do still live on the Desteni Farm. Me and My partner investigated this point as well with baby names and we actually came to realize that a name has nothing to do with the BEING/person, so then we were stuck for a while with, then what do we give as a name to our child, I mean the child has NO say in it. So we eventually came to Cesar through many instances. and we also made an agreement that once Cesar is older we can give him the option of naming himself, change his name - as what name he sees expresses him more, as his expression as the being he is, not again t define who he is, all just for reference and expression.

Return to “Questions about Children”