To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate?

Leila

To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate?

Post by Leila »

Day 36: To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate?
http://journey-to-new-life.blogspot.com ... inate.html

Before I started the Desteni Process, I was on a path of Spirituality and Conspiracy. I had read and heard a lot of things about vaccinations. I had gotten a lot of vaccinations myself when I was a child and apart from a sore arm, I don’t remember any particular ‘bad’ experiences with vaccinations.

So on the one hand – I had my own experience with vaccinations, which wasn’t particularly bad and on the other hand there was all this information I was carrying around based on what I had heard and read which did make vaccinations look bad. So now I was faced with a conundrum because my experience did not match the information.

Even though I was not aware of any ‘side-effects’ – I do not know how the vaccinations interacted on a biochemistry level within my physical body, nor was I aware whether or not any of the vaccinations had been effective as this is kind of hard to measure. I also knew that some of the information I had come across may not have been very reliable.

We were getting closer to the point where Cesar would get his first range of vaccinations and I didn’t know what to do. So, experience and knowledge and information aside – I decided to take a common sensical approach.

Bernard once said: “If something happens from vaccinations, you'll be unhappy - if you don't vaccinate and something happen, you'll be unhappy.”

First I started with investigating the diseases linked to the vaccinations that were listed in his little health booklet. This way, I learnt what the virus/disease was about, how one contracts it, how severe it can be and how it is generally treated etc. simply to check whether it was even worthwhile considering getting a vaccination for that particular virus. What I found for instance, was that some of the vaccinations on there was simply within the consideration that a lot of children grow up in rural areas within a less-than-adequate hygienic environment and also an environment where it would be hard to provide the rest, nutrition and care that sick child may need; a situation where a mild disease can turn out to be rather devastating. So within considering that we do not live within such conditions, I could already scrap those vaccinations of my list.

After I had informed myself on the viruses/diseases I went and investigated vaccination acquired immunity versus naturally acquired immunization. Here, I went for down to earth research and information about vaccinations and stayed away from anything ‘conspiracy theory’ like.

What became clear is that the effectiveness of vaccines and their ingredients is questionable for sure – and that naturally acquired immunization is a lot more effective. So then it became a point of looking at ‘weighing out the risks’ – in terms of what possible effects a disease could have vs the possible side effects of the vaccination.

Where I initially was in quite a ruckus within myself because I really did not know what to do, and I didn’t just want to make a decision based on the recommendation of my pediatrician (as in get all the vaccinations) but also did not want to make a decision based on a fear coming from the knowledge and information I had accumulated over the years (get no vaccination at all) – I was now able to make an informed decision and was comfortable and confident with the decision I made.

I found the National Vaccine Information Center website very useful in terms of getting information about vaccinations, as well as this interview between Dr. Mercola and Dr. Palevsky which I find gives a very easy and down to earth explanation and insight into this controversial subject.

In South Africa you can decide whether or not to vaccinate your child and you need to sign a consent form. So obviously you’d need to take into consideration the local laws you are faced with and what possible steps you’d need to take if you want to be exempt from having to get your child vaccinated.

If you do opt to give one/various vaccinations to your child – I would strongly suggest to give homeopathic support to help support the body to stabilize itself after receiving a vaccination, as it is quite hectic to the body and minimize side-effects since they haven’t been designed within the consideration of what is best for all.

There’s also the facet of the Mind to consider within vaccinations, which will be covered in one of the future Parenting interviews on EQAFE.
Darryl

Re: To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate?

Post by Darryl »

I had to endure a couple of spells in the hospital last year and many visits to the clinic in preparation for surgery - and I had to accept getting the flu vacine and a colon smear done (doctor's orders!) I couldn't talk them ut of it. So I took the vacine and figured if it was gonna kill me, it was gonna kill me. But I was fine and didn't have reaction to it at all, although it seemed like nearly everyone I knew came down with the flu bad, so there ya go. You just can't base a health decision solely on ancedotal evidence.
sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Cool point Leila about not making any decisions based in fear and when we only stick to the health of our children and look in self-honesty, we can see how many times we did make decisions based in fear. The whole medical system is in a way based in fear, when a doctor's advise is to take all the shots, it's brought to us from a point of prevention by the doctor what might be taken as common sense, though when not tested and investigated in your specific case it's simply fear based. So yes "a dose of common sense a day will keep the doctor away".
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Leila wrote:Day 36: To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate?
http://journey-to-new-life.blogspot.com ... inate.html

Before I started the Desteni Process, I was on a path of Spirituality and Conspiracy. I had read and heard a lot of things about vaccinations. I had gotten a lot of vaccinations myself when I was a child and apart from a sore arm, I don’t remember any particular ‘bad’ experiences with vaccinations.

So on the one hand – I had my own experience with vaccinations, which wasn’t particularly bad and on the other hand there was all this information I was carrying around based on what I had heard and read which did make vaccinations look bad. So now I was faced with a conundrum because my experience did not match the information.

Even though I was not aware of any ‘side-effects’ – I do not know how the vaccinations interacted on a biochemistry level within my physical body, nor was I aware whether or not any of the vaccinations had been effective as this is kind of hard to measure. I also knew that some of the information I had come across may not have been very reliable.

We were getting closer to the point where Cesar would get his first range of vaccinations and I didn’t know what to do. So, experience and knowledge and information aside – I decided to take a common sensical approach.

Bernard once said: “If something happens from vaccinations, you'll be unhappy - if you don't vaccinate and something happen, you'll be unhappy.”

First I started with investigating the diseases linked to the vaccinations that were listed in his little health booklet. This way, I learnt what the virus/disease was about, how one contracts it, how severe it can be and how it is generally treated etc. simply to check whether it was even worthwhile considering getting a vaccination for that particular virus. What I found for instance, was that some of the vaccinations on there was simply within the consideration that a lot of children grow up in rural areas within a less-than-adequate hygienic environment and also an environment where it would be hard to provide the rest, nutrition and care that sick child may need; a situation where a mild disease can turn out to be rather devastating. So within considering that we do not live within such conditions, I could already scrap those vaccinations of my list.

After I had informed myself on the viruses/diseases I went and investigated vaccination acquired immunity versus naturally acquired immunization. Here, I went for down to earth research and information about vaccinations and stayed away from anything ‘conspiracy theory’ like.

What became clear is that the effectiveness of vaccines and their ingredients is questionable for sure – and that naturally acquired immunization is a lot more effective. So then it became a point of looking at ‘weighing out the risks’ – in terms of what possible effects a disease could have vs the possible side effects of the vaccination.

Where I initially was in quite a ruckus within myself because I really did not know what to do, and I didn’t just want to make a decision based on the recommendation of my pediatrician (as in get all the vaccinations) but also did not want to make a decision based on a fear coming from the knowledge and information I had accumulated over the years (get no vaccination at all) – I was now able to make an informed decision and was comfortable and confident with the decision I made.

I found the National Vaccine Information Center website very useful in terms of getting information about vaccinations, as well as this interview between Dr. Mercola and Dr. Palevsky which I find gives a very easy and down to earth explanation and insight into this controversial subject.

In South Africa you can decide whether or not to vaccinate your child and you need to sign a consent form. So obviously you’d need to take into consideration the local laws you are faced with and what possible steps you’d need to take if you want to be exempt from having to get your child vaccinated.

If you do opt to give one/various vaccinations to your child – I would strongly suggest to give homeopathic support to help support the body to stabilize itself after receiving a vaccination, as it is quite hectic to the body and minimize side-effects since they haven’t been designed within the consideration of what is best for all.

There’s also the facet of the Mind to consider within vaccinations, which will be covered in one of the future Parenting interviews on EQAFE.
Really cool blog! Thanks Leila.

"There’s also the facet of the Mind to consider within vaccinations, which will be covered in one of the future Parenting interviews on EQAFE."
I'd like to hear this particular interview. Does it exist yet, and if so, can anyone please link me to it? Thank you.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Anthony - this particular interview has not been done yet.
When I spoke to Sunette about the point of vaccinating, she said Cesar would be fine with vaccinations as side-effects from vaccinations come about when there are weakness points in the body due to mind/system designs being in place in the body. In terms of Cesar, she said he would be fine as he did not have this weakness points in his body.

So I would say that it is very variable who will experience side-effects from vaccinations and who not, as each persons' mind design differs -- and this is not something which science can establish because of not being aware/knowledgeable on the total mind-body relationship. So in the end it's all about weighing out the risks.
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Leila wrote:Hey Anthony - this particular interview has not been done yet.
When I spoke to Sunette about the point of vaccinating, she said Cesar would be fine with vaccinations as side-effects from vaccinations come about when there are weakness points in the body due to mind/system designs being in place in the body. In terms of Cesar, she said he would be fine as he did not have this weakness points in his body.

So I would say that it is very variable who will experience side-effects from vaccinations and who not, as each persons' mind design differs -- and this is not something which science can establish because of not being aware/knowledgeable on the total mind-body relationship. So in the end it's all about weighing out the risks.
I see, really cool. Thanks Leila.
tormod

Post by tormod »

awesome blog Leila !

Here is a tune I did on vaccines

https://soundcloud.com/tormod-hvidsten- ... ne-poverty

Return to “Blogs on Parenting”