Garbrielle's Vlogs

Garbrielle

Re: Garbrielle's Vlogs

Post by Garbrielle »

Just came back from seeing the new Black Panther movie, which I recommend. These are some insights and realizations I noticed while watching that correlates very much with the process that is going on with earth and human beings and myself as a human being of course, take a listen and let me know any feedback or realizations if you've seen it or are going to that you found. Thanks and enjoy! There is no spoilers in this one.

Black Panther Realizations
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Here I speak on my perspective of suffering, why it exists, and what it'll take to end it, is it even possible to end? Does our human race have a chance? Enjoy and please let's start a discussion if you have any points come up. Thanks.

The End to Suffering - Is it Possible?
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Traveling and the Desteni I Process

How have I incorporated two of my passions in life, traveling within self and traveling in this reality using the tools shared at www.desteniiprocess.com and www.eqafe.com. Check it out and thanks for listening!
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Garb Shares On - Why I Walk the Desteni I Process

Why I started walking the desteni i process and why still to this day do I push myself in this process with passion and dignity not only for myself but for everyone else as well, there is something special here. Thanks for listening.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Breath - Process Support Video

A support tool that has been a main foundation in my process with the desteni tools, self introspection, self forgiveness, redefining words, and living change that has continued to humble me within the life i am in the process of creating for myself and others, thanks for listening.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Process Support in walking the Dark Side of Ourselves

Some support in walking the dark side of ourselves, the worst of ourselves as part of the desteni i process and mind to life process we walk, we got to face it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly through and through, hope this supports some in your journey as i share on the journey I have walked and faced with these points. Thanks for listening.

Return to “Members' Videos”