Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

Where do I begin my process of change? There are too many things to change, where do I start? I've tried changing so much, but nothing is working! I'm tired of not changing... I'm so overwhelmed! Breathe... relax, and practice your application of self-support within just one thing. Start a habit, or stop a habit... pick something you see has been nagging you to change, that you've seen the potential to change, and perfect yourself within just that ONE point. The process it will take - the commitment you make, the discipline you apply, the trust you create... that WILL support you in other areas of your change. Simply start with one thing, one point - that's it! Resolve and discipline and self-trust does not get created over night... you must practice it, daily, through focusing yourself within one point and SHOWING you can do it!

Developing the Resolve to Change
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Freedom from the Need for Approval

This video was created for my blog - exploring more and testing out new ways to express and share myself... ultimately giving more of ME to me and you!

Ever feel like you are trying so hard to control the image of you others see in pictures and videos? Have you become so critical you've shared less and less of yourself? Why do we limit ourselves just to impress others? Why can't we just be ourselves?
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Layers of Self, Patience, and the Process

Don't be so quick to assume what you experience on a conscious level of your own mind is the real story, and don't be so quick to quit when you are not seeing the results you are looking for in anything you do. This process, life, understanding yourself, developing yourself, changing yourself, creating yourself takes TIME and so within that, our patients to see it through completely.

Return to “Members' Videos”