Google Hangouts on Air: Eqafe Series

Garbrielle

Re: Google Hangouts on Air: Eqafe Series

Post by Garbrielle »

ArClw4z3l24

"In this Twenty-first interview, the Atlantean-female shares the First Moment/First Contact with Anu’s Presence within Atlantis and how the Atlanteans experienced that first moment of contact with Anu’s presence, as well as sharing why and how the Atlanteans were not Aware of what Anu was in the process of doing as Enslaving existence and only became aware of it when it was too late…"

In this live hangout event, Marlen Vargas and I will be discussing the above interview from Eqafe.com. We will discuss our history, the races that existed before humans and earth existed, and yes you read that right, we will be discussing pre-human existence as it was in the interdimensional existence of this universe. Who was Anu, and how we did he become God of this world/existence.

Also, our personal realizations within this recording through different understandings that came through, we are much more then we ever thought possible, this a discussion and glimpse to what is really here as ourselves.

This all for the creation and building of human beings becoming stewards of the earth, where we create a world that gives dignity and decency to all life through our self responsibility to stand as solutions and do what is best for all.
Garbrielle

Re: Google Hangouts on Air: Eqafe Series

Post by Garbrielle »

KIyNUd7704A

My Guest: Valentin Rozman

Interview Being Discussed:
The Crucifixion of Jesus - Part 39
https://eqafe.com/p/the-crucifixion-o...

"Living Words: Change - Part 1

What does it mean to live the word “change” for it to be real?

Why is it so easy for us to change our minds, but so difficult to actually change our lives and apply the changes we decide to make?"

Here my guest Valentin and I will be discussing our experiences with the process of living words. How have we through the process es we have walked with the desteni i process supported us to in this phase be able to stand and live words that are best for self and so best for all. Also, what will be discussed is how do you live words, what does that mean, what is the purpose of living words, and how does it support oneself in change for the better.

This hangout is for the purposes of standing in what is best for all to live the change and become stewards of this earth for all life in what is best.

The site that is being referenced in this hangout is eqafe.com.

Return to “Members' Videos”