Healing the Body with Homeopathy

Ella

Re: Healing the Body with Homeopathy

Post by Ella »

Hi thank you for posting this video. I include natural remedies and it was beneficial to hear the perspective of the Dolphins regarding homeopathy (was a bit confused when I heard "I" -- at first the Dolphins said 'we' then they said 'I' :? - why is that please?)

While watching the video I wondered about the other forms of healing. There is a person called Braco and it seems he heals people through gazing. Is this kind of healing also encouraged by the dolphins/ interdimensional beings? He seemed to have no 'indoctrination' etc for example -- but it seems that people are cured/ get healed when they find that nothing else is working for them. There is also a Dr nemeh - he also seems to be healing/curing people. Of course there are tons more who are doing this kind of healing -- but discounting the charlatans, are those who are genuinely assisting people because they have that healing part 'opened' within them, worth being approached as an addition to natural remedies and medical remedies? I guess what I am trying to ask here is that: are people like Braco and Dr Nemeh genuinely healing/curing people?

Your reply would be much appreciated.

p.s - I am not saying one does not have to take responsibility for themselves and simply 'chase' a 'cure'/healing' and unwilling to correct themselves in their lives -- what I am asking is, just like the Dolphins have so beautifully explained -- that we are not 'there' (or rather 'aligned') yet and homeopathy can assist us, can the people who are healing also assist us in our process if we seek their assistance?

Thank you very much.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Elle - in terms of 'other healers' in this world who claim to heal/cure people through gazing or energy from the hands or things like that - I would say, 'investigate all things', yet as you said, not to caught up in the hope of a cure as a desperate attempt to get a quick fix, and instead, as the dolphins in the interview explain, get to know and understand the sickness and illness, why they are manifested in the body and thus apply self forgiveness yourself, as that is the actual tool we have of self-healing - getting to know ourselves, our minds, our bodies and taking responsibility for what is manifested as our bodies in the form of sickness or illness.

In my experience, healing in the form of utilizing 'energy' was based more in spirituality and 'tapping into a higher force' or 'divine presence' and so was basically supporting the whole mind construct of god/white light/positive energy and so I would not give too much attention to these things. I would instead investigate physical solutions to our ailments and how we can work with the physical body, our self forgiveness, and other physical substance such as homeopathy, diet, etc, to sort out sickness and illnesses we may have. Yet, I will say again, there is no harm in 'investigating' these other points you mention of those that heal, simply assess it within common sense as whether it's best for all.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I agree with what Kristina has explained and you can read more about this in the following topics at the Destonian Wiki, if you have further questions on that, share them on this thread as well.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Hello Kristina and Marlen - thank you very much for your reply -- somehow I only saw the posting today when logging in and browsing through - I guess the reply got lost in my email - very insightful post and yes very much so - in terms of the common sense and not setting a form of 'dependency' as though one does not take responsibility - for sure.

Thank you for the links Marlen - will check them.

Btw - I was going through some fascinating videos in HOM as per the link you provided and Jack said to refer to the 'Breath of life' series interviews - and recommended to watch them -- I searched for 'breath of life' interviews but could not find them -- are these videos under new titles? If so I would appreciate the links - thank you!

Also very grateful for all of you for assisting -- thanks again!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Elle,

The only thing I can recall in relation to the 'breath of life' video series is from after the main desteni youtube channel had been closed and many destonians then published all the various videos and portal interviews onto their own channels, it was the 'Breathe of Life' Campaign, so you could find those on my destonian youtube channels. In terms of portal interviews, I'm not sure I recall anything about a breath of life series. So maybe someone else can recall what you are referring to or what Jack was referring to in the interview you saw.

Do you recall where you heard that specifically? If so, place the link and I will listen to see if I recall.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Kristina wrote:Hey Elle,

The only thing I can recall in relation to the 'breath of life' video series is from after the main desteni youtube channel had been closed and many destonians then published all the various videos and portal interviews onto their own channels, it was the 'Breathe of Life' Campaign, so you could find those on my destonian youtube channels. In terms of portal interviews, I'm not sure I recall anything about a breath of life series. So maybe someone else can recall what you are referring to or what Jack was referring to in the interview you saw.

Do you recall where you heard that specifically? If so, place the link and I will listen to see if I recall.

Hi kristina - thank you for your reply - I will look for the video -- for sure it is in the HOM - but will scour it again to find in which video specificically Jack mentioned it.

Return to “Portal Interviews”