Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Pt. 1

Ask questions and share experiences of facing and experiencing Fears, Phobias and Paranoia
christine

Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Pt. 1

Postby christine » 12 Jun 2013, 22:23

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... ality.html

Day 327 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Part 1

PARANOIA SERIES:

In this research series, we will be looking at love and light spirituality and how believing in love, using the light as protection, lends itself to a sense of 'false hope', where one loses touch with the reality of this world, existing within a 'magic-thinking' mind bubble, where one is actually in a state of paranoia.

"Paranoia is the process of where you 'lose touch with reality' as you entertain the paranormal / paraNOISE of/as the Mind and then use that to define reality, which really misconstrue reality COMPLETELY" Sunette Spies

Creation’s Journey to Life: Day 395: Paranoia: the Home of Human Reason – Part One

"We are now at the Beginning stages of Placing into Context one of the Mechanisms that Influence Everyone’s life on Earth without Anyone being Aware of it - these Mechanisms are Not Yet Understood or Even Researched.

So First we have to Place into Context and into Relevance the Structural Design of What we are Looking at when we are looking at Paranoia.

Paranoia is Just a ‘pretty word,’ Meaningless in a way because Conveniently anything that seems to be ‘Abnormal’ may be classified as Paranoia, so it Needs to have a Word that is More Specific. Paranoia comes from the ‘Para-Noise’, the Paranoise comes from the Paranormal, the Paranormal comes from the Parapsychology and the Parapsychology is the Study of ‘Strange Events’ . But Not really – it is just Studying things that you Cannot Really Physically Touch like Ghosts and Thoughts, because Thoughts are like Ghosts: they are here now and then they’re Gone - in a Few Hours You Will Not be able to Remember the Exact Thought you had, you’ll be able to say “I Thought About” but You will Not Be Able to Recall the Exact Thought and Have it in Exactly the Same Way – also when you are Thinking about Something and Specially during the stage of the Developing Paranoia, the Thought will Repeat itself but In that Process, the Thought will Develop. So the Thought will be Changing and Progressively become More Obsessive and It Will Move You as the One having the ‘Paranoise’ the Paranoid Thought more and more to the Center of the Thought Convincing you that ‘the Thought is Right’ and you will so Change even Your Memory Eventually Claiming that ‘You are Right.’ It is a Fascinating thing that this Happens over and over and over again – and yet, our Psychology is not yet Researching this - it has not even Categorized it correctly because in a way Parapsychology is the Study of the ‘Thought Mind’ – that means Things like Paranoia, because it falls in the same Category as Conspiracy and Ghosts and in the same category as ‘Life After Death’ because it all falls within the things that You Cannot See.

Paranoia particularly Induced through Thought and thus through Memory and thus through Vision – Television, Stories, Conspiracies, Education – that is all Paranoia, that is all Parapsychology because You Can’t Really Touch it. When that Paranoia becomes Physical, it becomes Psychological because it then would Become a Possession for Real where the Person for instance Believes ‘They Speak to Angels’ or ‘They Speak to their Loved Ones’ or ‘They Speak to JF Kennedy’ whatever ! The Fact of the Matter is that At this Stage, the Whole Preparation Stage that normally would have Happened through Meditation, through the Parapsychological Time-Frame of the Mind would be Forgotten."
As I walk through this series of Spiritual Paranoia, I will initially look at my personal journey through Love and Light Spirituality.

I believed I had a 'spiritual awakening' when I was 25. Where in a moment I changed, actually writing a poem of 'Letting the Light In'. I then started to investigate many forms of spirituality from reading the bible, to dabbling in 'speaking in tongues' Christianity.

Yet, it was when I came across the Ascended Master Teachings that I became enthralled, so to speak, as the Teachings were accompanied with beautiful images of Archangels, Ascended Masters, Ascended Master Retreats, the Great White Brotherhood.

I wanted to be just like the Ascended Masters, and so began my journey to 'believing' that I too would ascend, that by applying affirmations, visualizations, I too would become enlightened, that I too would raise my vibration.

The Problem:

The Ascended Master Teachings:

Students of Ascended Master Teachings organizations (also known as "Ascended Master Activities") believe that the Presence of Life - God - Individualizes as the "I AM" and incarnates throughout the created universes. They believe that their Teachings have been given to humanity by the Ascended Masters. These are believed to be individuals who have lived in physical bodies, acquired the Wisdom and Mastery needed to become Immortal and Free of the cycles of "re-embodiment" and karma, and have attained their "Ascension". They consider the Ascension to be the complete permanent union of the raised and purified outer self with the "I AM" Presence - that True Identity that is the unique Individualization of Almighty God for each person. This knowledge is believed to have previously been taught for millions of years only within "Ascended Master Retreats" and "Mystery Schools". It is believed by adherents of the Ascended Master Teachings that this wisdom was partially released by the Theosophical Society beginning in 1875, by C.W. Leadbeater and Alice A. Bailey, and began to have more detailed public release in the 1930s by the Ascended Masters through Guy Ballard in the I AM Activity.[1][2] However, Theosophists maintain the concept of Ascended Masters are a corruption of the original Theosophical concept of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom. The term Ascended Master was first introduced in 1934 by Guy Ballard with the publication of Unveiled Mysteries, a book which he said was dictated to him by the Ascended Master St. Germain.[3][4] Other Ascended Master Teachings are contained in The Bridge to Freedom (1951),[5] Mark Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet's The Summit Lighthouse (1958) (reorganized as the Church Universal and Triumphant in 1975),[6] The Temple of The Presence (1995),[7] The Hearts Center (2005), the I AM University (2004), and various other organizations such as the White Eagle Lodge (1936) and the Aquarian Christine Church Universal, Inc. (2006).[

I was given the book the "Unveiled Mysteries", which after reading, I wanted to emulate my life after the Ballards, to purify myself, to become a vegetarian, to stop having sex with my husband (much to his dismay).

There was an I AM Temple in the city where I lived, that I started going to, I joined meditation groups, affirmation groups, all in my quest to 'know God, to become enlightened, to raise my vibration', all the while oblivious to the suffering going on all around me, only experiencing myself as the mind, in false hope, completely out of touch with reality.

To be continued....

Join us at Desteni

Read Journey to Life Blogs

Invest in EQAFE interviews

Enroll in Desteni's DIP Lite Course - Learn Essential Life Skills

Support - Equal Money System - Equal Life Foundation -

christine

Re: Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Pt. 1

Postby christine » 13 Jun 2013, 20:50

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/

Day 328 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Pt. 2

Continuing from Day 327

PARANOIA RESEARCH:

The Portrait of The Presence

You are seeing the complete you for the very first time! The various details of this picture tell a complete and accurate story of the real you here on Earth as well as in the heaven worlds. The Truth is that you, in your outer self (shown as the lowest figure in the picture), are only a partial expression of a much greater, far more magnificent, individual Divine Being. God has individualized - not once, but limitless times - each time stepping forth as a distinct God Identity, unique in and of itself, yet inseparably One with the totality of the Godhead. Each Presence expresses its own supremely Divine, permanent sense of Selfhood as an I AM Presence. This is the one and only true, complete, and utterly REAL Self each of us can ever express in all eternity.

This Individual Presence, the real you, is a glorious, living, self-conscious, omnipotent, creative Being, full of Love, Joy, and boundless Optimism about your future together. It uses a body in appearance much like your own physical body, only composed of Sacred Fire, vibrating far outside the range of your physical senses. This body we call the Electronic Body (the topmost figure in the portrait). This Electronic Body vibrates so rapidly that it remains eternally youthful, beautiful, and perfect, regardless of what is going on with your physical body, which wears out quickly due to the incorrect use of the creative God Life we ignorantly misqualify in the form of negative karmic patterns.
Due to our inability to perceive this Presence directly, it is obliged to step down the intensity of its own transcendent fiery nature but witYou are seeing the complete you for the very first time! The various details of this picture tell a complete and accurate story of the real you here on Earth as well as in the heaven worlds. The Truth is that you, in your outer self (shown as the lowest figure in the picture), are only a partial expression of a much greater, far more magnificent, individual Divine Being. God has individualized - not once, but limitless times - each time stepping forth as a distinct God Identity, unique in and of itself, yet inseparably One with the totality of the Godhead. Each Presence expresses its own supremely Divine, permanent sense of Selfhood as an I AM Presence. This is the one and only true, complete, and utterly REAL Self each of us can ever express in all eternity.

This Individual Presence, the real you, is a glorious, living, self-conscious, omnipotent, creative Being, full of Love, Joy, and boundless Optimism about your future together. It uses a body in appearance much like your own physical body, only composed of Sacred Fire, vibrating far outside the range of your physical senses. This body we call the Electronic Body (the topmost figure in the portrait). This Electronic Body vibrates so rapidly that it remains eternally youthful, beautiful, and perfect, regardless of what is going on with your physical body, which wears out quickly due to the
hout compromising its own inherent Perfection. This stepped-down expression of the Presence is called in the Bible the "only begotten of the Father" and is known as your Holy Christ Presence (the central figure). You see the Christ Presence shown in the act of enveloping your outer consciousness with its own Light Body and overshadowing you with the Golden Light of the Christ Mind. Your Holy Christ Presence maintains a direct outpost of its own Consciousness within your Heart in the form of a Threefold Flame, expressing there the Love, Wisdom, and Power of your Presence.
The anchoring of this Threefold Flame of God's very own Heart within your physical form is evidence of your Divine Sonship and explains how human beings are constantly qualifying God's creative energy in the form of good or bad karma. You are directly connected to the Heart of your Presence via the Crystal Cord of Liquid Light and Life, shown descending as the vertical axis of White Light from the Heart of your Presence, through the Heart of your Christ Presence, and flowing forth as the creative energies of your Heart Flame.
In order to transmute the negative karmic conditions, which we have ignorantly created in the past, we can learn to call for our I AM Presence to project successive waves of its own consuming Love downwards into our outer worlds. This Love expresses in the form of the Violet Flame, which you observe in the process of gently redeeming those past karmic conditions through spiritual transmutation. Having purified the majority of this negative karma and having mastered time and space, we can return to the Oneness of our Presence, ascending as Jesus demonstrated, and experiencing throughout eternity the Joys of Divine Creativity as Ascended Beings. This is the true story and Divine Plan of your life
!

I was in my early 30's when I came across these teachings. My thought, at the time, YES!!! I embraced these teachings with my 'whole heart and soul'. Having been raised a Catholic with the saints and the angels, these teachings were very believable, and embracing them I lived in separation of myself as the physical body and from the physical reality, actually living in a constant state of paranoia.

"Paranoia is the process of where you 'lose touch with reality' as you entertain the paranormal / paraNOISE of/as the Mind and then use that to define reality, which really misconstrue reality COMPLETELY" Sunette Spies -

I purchased one of the I AM Presence posters, where I would stand before it, affirming this to be my true self, and as my children grew up, this poster, this image became part of their world.

This body we call the Electronic Body (the topmost figure in the portrait). This Electronic Body vibrates so rapidly that it remains eternally youthful, beautiful, and perfect, regardless of what is going on with your physical body, which wears out quickly due to the incorrect use of the creative God Life we ignorantly misqualify in the form of negative karmic patterns.

Regardless of what is going on with your physical body? And so one's attention, one's intention is placed on this 'make-believe' image, ignoring one's physical body and thus ignoring the physicality of this world itself. Always focusing on the "Divine" aspect of oneself, or if one's attention is on the body it is in regard to purifying it, through not eating meat, through raising it's vibration, never actually aware of oneself within and as the body Here in the physical, because the physical is always looked upon as a lower dimension which will be transformed/transmuted.

You are directly connected to the Heart of your Presence via the Crystal Cord of Liquid Light and Life, shown descending as the vertical axis of White Light from the Heart of your Presence, through the Heart of your Christ Presence, and flowing forth as the creative ene rgies of your Heart Flame.

Thus believing these beautiful words and images, one invokes the White Light, to be used as protection, not realizing that this in itself is perpetuating 'paranoia', because what is one protecting themselves from? And as a result what is one suppressing, not looking at, not facing/investigating?But the very reality of the physical earth itself.

I taught my children to use the White Light, as protection, which I used as protection, for instance, while riding in a plane, while travelling in a car in the city, actually believing this to be true and effective.

And of course the most important question a Lightworker can ask themselves is, if the Ascended Master teachings are true, why has nothing changed on earth? Where are the Ascended Masters and why would they keep themselves in separation of the masses and the mass suffering? For years I was told about 'future events', that it was still up to mankind to raise their vibration, yet how can one raise their vibration if they are starving and homeless?

Ascended Master Retreats:

There is a web of life around the planet, an antahkarana of light. Imagine a spider web, with beautiful dewdrops glistening upon it in the early dawn light. Then imagine that web as a web of light in the third and fourth dimensions, radiating out in all directions. You have just begun to visualize the beauty and majesty of the interconnected web of life, light and love that surrounds our planet.
The spiritual retreats of the Ascended Masters, archangels and Elohim are power centers on this great network of light. As above, so below - there are grids and forcefields of light for every person in embodiment.
These light networks connect us to all other forms of life - the trees and plant life, animal life, even to the center of the earth and to the auras of the ascended masters. All of this forms a vast and complex filigree pattern of interconnected light

Etheric Retreats of the Ascended Masters
In this beautiful pattern, the etheric retreats of the ascended masters, archangels and Elohim, all members of the Great White Brotherhood, appear as giant balls of light.
These etheric retreats are powerful centers for infinite lines of spiritual force that radiate out to connect the retreats together, both around the earth and extending into space.
Each spiritual retreat is a very important nucleus of spiritual energy. Every etheric retreat has a specific purpose and carries out a certain action that trembles through the entire warp and woof of the planetary body. These actions nourish life by the sustaining action of the sacred fire.

Locations of the Etheric Retreats Recently Revealed
The locations of the physical and etheric retreats of the archangels, ascended masters, and Elohim have only recently been revealed. We are fortunate in this time that the masters have given us this knowledge. They do not have to give us these revelations, but they do so because they are walking the last mile with us, wanting to give us every opportunity to progress spiritually.
The ascended masters understand that when people know where these retreats are, they will center their attention upon them. Unfortunately, some of that attention becomes the conduit for mankind's subconscious misqualified energy. However, at the price of some loss of privacy and having the attention of the world upon them, the ascended masters, archangels and the Elohim have released the location of their retreats for the benefit of mankind.

The Purposes of the Spiritual Retreats of the Ascended Masters
The heavenly hierarchy functions through its retreats, and the retreats of the Great White Brotherhood serve many purposes. They are the homes of the masters in the heaven-world - the etheric body of planet Earth. The masters also use the retreats to anchor certain energies throughout the earth on behalf of mankind
Records of past civilizations and golden ages are stored in the retreats. Perhaps most importantly, the ascended masters serve in their retreats as the teachers of mankind.

So, not only do the Ascended Masters live these heavenly existences, which we are told that one day, as we progress spiritually, we too shall live as, they live and work through the Retreats.

After reading "Unveiled Mysteries", I learned that there was an Ascended Master Retreat in Mount Shasta and another in the Royal Tetons, plus numerous ones around the world. These Retreats are beauty personified in all their splendor and are in the Etheric Plane of Existence, thus continuing to perpetuate the belief of the physical realm as being the lower/denser existence that one is rising out of. Why did I never question the disparity in this? Because I believed the only way to access these Retreats, the only way to become pure enough was to progress spiritually, that mankind had fallen, and that was what I saw in this world, and that only through dilligent application could one raise themselves up to who they truly were, raise themselves up out of the depths of despair.

The masters also use the retreats to anchor certain energies throughout the earth on behalf of mankind.

Where is this evidence in the world? If this were true why are the conditions and the people in this world getting worse?

Some Lightworker answers: "Actually life on earth would be much worse without this divine intervention, there is much going on behind the scenes, there is only so much divine assistance that can be exacted as we as mankind must first raise our vibration, ask for assistance, as the Ascended Masters cannot interfere.

Really? I am an Ascended Master living in splendor, in my eternal youth and radiant beauty body, I know no suffering, yet I am limited in how much I can step in and help mankind? So, then what is the purpose of Ascending to becoming enlightened if not to assist your fellow man, but instead to exist in separation?

And therein lies the answer - separation - the mind - for it is the mind that lives in separation of Life itself, which would make the Ascended Master Teachings a program of the mind that exists in energy, and thus is not true, is but an elaborate LIE.

In my next blog I will be investigating St. Germain and the Violet Flame.

Please read as further context:

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... sease.html

Join us at Desteni

Read Journey to Life Blogs

Invest in EQAFE interviews

Enroll in Desteni's DIP Lite Course - Learn Essential Life Skills

Support - Equal Money System - Equal Life Foundation

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on Fears, Phobias and Paranoia”