Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia

Ask questions and share experiences of facing and experiencing Fears, Phobias and Paranoia
christine

Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia

Postby christine » 15 Jun 2013, 07:17

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/

Day 329 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Part 3

Continued from Days 327, 328

ST. GERMAIN AND THE VIOLET FLAME

There are volumes written about Saint Germain and The Violet Flame, here is just a brief description:

Many groups honor Saint Germain as a supernatural being called a Master of the Ancient Wisdom or an Ascended master. In the Ascended Master Teachings he is referred to simply as Saint Germain, or as the Ascended Master Saint Germain [1]. As an Ascended Master, Saint Germain is believed to have many magical powers such as the ability to teleport, levitate, walk through walls, and to inspire people by telepathy, among others.
Theosophists consider him to be a Mahatma, Masters of the Ancient Wisdom or Adept. Helena Blavatsky said that he was one of her Masters of Wisdom and hinted that he had given her secret documents. Some esoteric groups credit him with inspiring the Founding Fathers to draft the United States Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, as well as providing the design of the Great Seal of the United States. (See Manly Palmer Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages.)[8] In New Age beliefs, Saint Germain is always associated with the color violet, the jewel amethyst, and the Maltese cross rendered in violet (usually the iron cross style cross patee version). He is also regarded as the "Chohan of the Seventh Ray"[9] According to Theosophy, the Seven Rays are seven metaphysical principles that govern both individual souls and the unfolding of each 2,158 year long Astrological Age. Since according to Theosophy the next Astrological Age, the Age of Aquarius, will be governed by the Seventh (Violet) Ray (the Ray of Ceremonial Order), Saint Germain is sometimes called "The Hierarch of the Age of Aquarius". According to the Ascended Master Teachings, Saint Germain is "The God of Freedom for this system of worlds." According to the Ascended Master Teachings, the preliminary lead-up to the beginning of the Age of Aquarius began on 1 July 1956, when Ascended Master Saint Germain became the Hierarch of the Age of Aquarius, replacing the former Astrological Age Hierarch, the Ascended Master Jesus, who had been for almost 2,000 years the "Hierarch of the Age of Pisces".

The violet flame revitalizes and invigorates us. The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy. By transforming negative thoughts and feelings, the violet flame provides a platform for our healing.
The violet all-consuming flame is the seventh-ray aspect of the Holy Spirit; it emerges from the white-fire core as the omnipotent love of the blue that combines with the omnipresent power of the pink, refracted in the prism of the Christ consciousness, accomplishing the perfect work of the truth that makes every man free.
This quality of the sacred fire is truly the universal unguent that we can apply for the healing of our entire consciousness, being, and world. Enshrined as the freedom flame for the coming two thousand-year cycle by the Master Saint Germain, the violet transmuting flame enables us to win our freedom from every form of human bondage.
Dubbed the violet singing flame by Archangel Zadkiel, it makes the very atoms of the four lower bodies "sing" in harmony with the divine blueprint and with the keynote of the Electronic Presence as the tiny electrons whirl in orbit at the perfect pitch of the pattern of soul-identity.

What I never realized when embracing the Ascended Master Teachings, that while I read the material, as say what is represented above, I would become very excited, wanting to read everything I could get my hands on, of which there are VOLUMES of material, of which I believed whole-heartedly were the truth, yet underneath the excitement was anxiety, as I now see was fear/paranoia, that I would not 'make it', that I would not grasp it in its fullness and entirety so to speak, that I would not ascend, that I would be left behind.

All I wanted was to be like the Ascended Masters, all I wanted was to free myself from bondage, so I faithfully said my 'decrees', I faithfully did my visualizations, and I convinced myself that I was getting better, that I was raising my vibration, that I was becoming more spiritual, that through the use of calling forth the Violet Flame I was transmuting my lower, denser, negative energy, whereby creating Divine Alchemy.

The Violet Flame is known as the Seventh Ray, meaning their are many other 'numbered' Rays, all associated with an Ascended Master or Archangel, that when used, decreed, visualized, further assisted one in their Ascension Process. I therefore, incorporated many invocations of these Rays and their specific spiritual qualities, into my daily decreeing.

Needless to say, I was completely pre-occupied with these teachings, to such an extent that I would, when driving, walking, visualize myself as a sparkly lightbeing, totally oblivious to my physical body and the physical reality, as I constantly looked at the 'auras' around people, around trees, nature in general, constantly, continuously spiritualizing myself and everyone and everything I encountered.

"Paranoia is the process of where you 'lose touch with reality' as you entertain the paranormal / paraNOISE of/as the Mind and then use that to define reality, which really misconstrue reality COMPLETELY" Sunette Spies -

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... sease.html

To be continued.....

christine

Re: Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia

Postby christine » 19 Jun 2013, 05:40

Day 332 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Part 4

Continuing from blogs:

Days 327, 328, 329

The Mystery Schools:

Until very recently the mystery schools have been a very secret institution. The teachings of the mystery schools contain the innermost knowledge of life and these teachings are deeply rooted in the old shamanic knowledge and ways of wisdom. While these traditions and teachings can be found throughout history, the lineage of the mystery schools can be traced back 3,500 years ago to the time of King Salomon the Great.
The mystery schools have long held and protected the ancient wisdom of the world. The schools primary duty was to serve the light and keep the ancient knowledge alive. Many forces on the planet have attempted to remove or eliminate this knowledge from the Earth. For within these teachings are the greatest secrets the world has ever known; the greatest power that has ever been available to humankind!
There was a time when we used to live by these teachings and think and act according to certain ways of mystery. However, this way of life was “lost” to the masses in the Middle Ages and the mystery schools were forced to go underground in order to preserve and keep safe these sacred and ancient teachings.
Because of the massive shifts in energy occurring on our planet today, the mystery schools are now releasing these ancient teachings for first time ever to the public. This is happening because we as humans are now ready. We are more evolved spiritually than ever before in our human history.
For this is the time that we may now return to the Garden of Eden. We are ready to take the next step forward in our evolution and become ‘god like beings’ here on this planet so that the great plan from the Light can become a reality. That plan is one of expanding light into all parts of the universe. As initiates, we become a vital part of this plan and we become a part of the administration of the HIERARCHY for the purpose of this great work

In reading the material presented about the ancient mystery schools, I was filled with an urgency to avail myself to these ancient teachings, which were said to being released to the public because now we as humans are now ready, as we are more spiritually evolved than ever, with the explanation that these teachings were forced to go underground during the Middle Ages.

First of all why did I not question the withdrawal of supposedly valuable teachings to aid mankind during our darkest hours? And why did I always experience an underlying anxiety/paranoia, within a feeling of inferiority to the superior Spiritual Hierarchy? Why did I experience myself in separation of them and these teachings? And why did I look to this Hierarchy as the answer, the salvation for mankind, believing that we were being guided/protected, as I see/realize that my starting point was paranoia/fear of the state of the world, of the inner state of myself, never questioning my own accountability for what I had accepted and allowed as abuse in this world.

Return to the Garden of Eden? Because we as mankind had fallen so long ago? And now we are ready to take the next step forward in our evolution and become 'god-like beings" so that the great plan from the Light can become a reality?

Why did I never question the common sense that was always missing in these 'beautiful' words, these 'beautiful, inspiring" messages?

Because I WANTED so badly to believe in mystery, magic, the unknown, yet by focusing on the unseen I lived/existed in a constant state of paranoia, in total separation/illusion from the true reality of the physical.

To be continued....

christine

Postby christine » 22 Jun 2013, 03:58

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... ality.html

Day 334 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Part 5

Continued from Days 327, 328, 329, 332...

Paranoia is the process of where you 'lose touch with reality' as you entertain the paranormal / paraNOISE of/as the Mind and then use that to define reality, which really misconstrue reality COMPLETELY" Sunette Spies

Paranoia Research Part 5:

New Age Movement:

The New Age movement is a Western spiritual movement that developed in the second half of the 20th century. Its central precepts have been described as "drawing on both Eastern and Western spiritual and metaphysical traditions and infusing them with influences from self-help and motivational psychology, holistic health, parapsychology, consciousness research and quantum physics".[2] The term New Age refers to the coming astrological Age of Aquarius

Widespread usage of the term New Age began in the mid-1970s (reflected in the title of monthly periodical New Age Journal), "when increasing numbers of people [...] began to perceive a broad similarity between a wide variety of "alternative ideas" and pursuits, and started to think of them as part of one "movement"".[29] This probably influenced several thousand small metaphysical book- and gift-stores that increasingly defined themselves as "New Age bookstores."[30][31] As a result of the large-scale activities surrounding the Harmonic Convergence in 1987, the American mass-media further popularised the term as a label for the alternative spiritual subculture, including practices such as meditation, channeling, crystal healing, astral projection, psychic experience, holistic health, simple living, and environmentalism; or belief in phenomena such as Earth mysteries, ancient astronauts, extraterrestrial life, unidentified flying objects, crop circles, and reincarnation. Several New Age publications appeared by the late 1980s such as Psychic Guide (later renamed Body, Mind & Spirit), Yoga Journal, New Age Voice, New Age Retailer, and NAPRA ReView by the New Age Publishers and Retailers Alliance

Many believe that gods, devas, angels, Ascended Masters, elementals, ghosts, faeries, Spirit guides and extraterrestrials can spiritually guide people who open themselves to such guidance

Life has a purpose; this includes a belief in synchronicity—that coincidences have spiritual meaning and lessons to teach those open to them. Everything is universally connected through God and participates in the same energy.[48] There is a cosmic goal and a belief that all entities are (knowingly or unknowingly) cooperating towards this goal.

Positive thinking supported by affirmations will achieve success in anything,[53] based on the concept that Thought Creates. Therefore, as one begins focusing attention and consciousness on the positive, on the "half-filled" glass of water, reality starts shifting and materializing the positive intentions and aspects of life. A certain critical mass of people with a highly spiritual consciousness will bring about a sudden change in the whole population.[54] Humans have a responsibility to take part in positive creative activity and to work to heal ourselves, each other and the planet.

Above is just a smidgen of the information on the New Age Movement, which, for me, was all-encompassing, as I could 'believe' whatever I wanted, take a little bit from the many spiritualities, the ones that I 'resonated' with, incorporating these idealogies within and as my existence, which through the years I believed evolved as I was evolving, where I still applied some I AM Decrees from the Ascended Master Teachings, continuing to 'use' the Violet Flame, yet branching out and incorporating the Divine Feminine, the Divine Mother, really steering myself in that direction, also incorporating Native American Teachings, again 'believing' that these particular teachings grounded one to Mother Earth.

Yet, what I failed to see, even in the Earth Teachings, so to speak, the emphasis was on the meaning behind the physical, the spirit of the animal, the tree, the earth, never the actual physical reality itself.

So, in this series, we have looked at the 'problem' of Love and Light Spirituality, which keeps one in separation of Life, as the physical, existing in a form of paranoia, wrapping energy around the reality of the physical and thus never living as the physical but living in a constant state of illusion.

The Love and Light movement is a PROGRAM of the mind and as such is NOT REAL!

This was one of the hardest things for me to accept, as it FEELS GOOD! It FEELS REAL! As one reads the massive amounts of books, attends workshops, seminars, all resided over by 'happy, smiling, enlightened people', all engaged/following one form of spiritual practice or another.

Let's take the next step - Let's face ourselves and walk out of the Paranoia of Love and Light into the Solution of Life, within the directive principle of oneness and equality, as what is best for All.

To be continued....

christine

Postby christine » 24 Jun 2013, 04:34

Day 335 - Love and Light Spirituality Paranoia - Part 6

Continuing from Days 327, 328, 329, 332, 334

PARANOIA RESEARCH - Part 6:

Paranoia is the process of where you 'lose touch with reality' as you entertain the paranormal / paraNOISE of/as the Mind and then use that to define reality, which really misconstrue reality COMPLETELY" Sunette Spies -

In the previous blogs, we have walked Love and Light Spirituality that we have existed within and as, based our lives on, believed to be true, not realizing that Love and Light Spirituality is an illusion, thus we have existed within and as paranoia.

The question then is why was the Love and Light construct created?

.....The White Light was firstly placed within each being as the entire mind set around ‘I will serve you only O' Great White Light/Master' - that then being how the White Light consciousness system enslaved us. This being consciousness manifestation of the idea of oneness and equality – the White Light systems was one system within human beings consciousness wherein all remained equally enslaved and controlled by this one system. Dividing races and religions to keep us occupied in believing that there is a higher purpose for our existence.....

http://wiki.destonians.com/The_White_Li ... _Construct

Light is the deception, the lie introduced within this world, to human beings – to ‘honor’ and ‘praise’ and ‘live by’ as another mere reflection of the exact same principle as ‘God’ – the ‘light construct’ is no different to the ‘God construct’, and so the same with ‘love’.
Love, light, God = same thing, different words, representing an illusion of belief, of faith, of trust, of hope – where you ‘live by’ ‘light and love’ = which is not different to the religion of ‘living by God’. Defining yourself according to words in separation and attaching value to those words – thinking that they are to be worshiped and praised, locking you into the enslavement of the religious construct through placing your ‘faith’ into an idea and illusion of ‘light and love’.....
Spirituality of light and love in itself is worshiping or praising or ‘living by’ something or someone within a representation of being ‘more than’ self, ‘who you are’ – together with fearing that which is ‘evil, negative, or dark’. Existing within and as the very polarity of ‘positive/negative’ / ‘light/dark’ = which governs and control the entirety of you....
Therefore = light and love represent the enslavement of self within separation of self.
You cannot know or understand what love is – if love is not ‘who you are’ here in self expression which you live unconditionally practically within this world within the starting point of self honesty as all as one as equal as life. At the moment, love is but a belief within yourself, no different as a belief in a God, within your mind – therefore, love is an illusion – used and abused, hiding the dishonesties and deceptions within self that is accepted and allowed to exist of the mind. The truth of self hidden through the projection of truth within the illusion and belief of ‘love’...Desteni Wiki...

Solution:

Investigate:

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... anoia.html

http://desteni.org/member/SunetteSpies/ ... cruN8Qr-H8

Love, Light and the Human Mind -- the Blind leading the Blind:

which is why "love and light" energy in the MIND will take precedence over REALITY, and why such human beings would be able to look at Physical Consequence in this existence and justify/reason/paint it away in their own Minds within and as the Energy Possession/Paranoia of/as 'Love and Light'..

http://desteni.org/member/SunetteSpies/ ... jzZ0v89LjI

Love Conquers ALL...that is Real/Physical in the battle between Reality and Illusion:

"It's like Love/Light/Positive Energy is the mythological "Siren" -- luring our Awareness into Illusion, while Reality within us and around us completely fall apart and when we 'wake up' from the 'Spell' we realise, when it's too late, the Consequence we created/left behind in/as Reality while we were caught in our own Mind Possessions/Paranoia/Illusions "...

Invest in:

https://eqafe.com/p/my-existential-hist ... on-part-22

How has positive energy, such as love, been used to separate us from realising the extent of the negative nature of life?
Why do we hold on to love and positive energy, even in the face of the horrors that are committed on a daily basis on Earth?

https://eqafe.com/p/my-existential-hist ... on-part-23

How can you assist and support yourself to move from positive energy to facing yourself in reality?
Why is it important to face reality and take responsibility for it?

To be continued... -

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on Fears, Phobias and Paranoia”