blogger to wordpress migration problems.

Anton

blogger to wordpress migration problems.

Postby Anton » 18 Feb 2012, 07:50

hi all, i have a blogger to wordpress migration question.

all my posts I imported to wordpress, but showing up in very bad format, here is an example below: you can its messed up. I am using wp 3.3.1, latest blogger.com too, any suggestions ? thanks.
Thoughts build up fears.
Posted on February 14, 2012

span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”Fear sucks. fear of loss sucks. fear of death sucks. fear of any kind sucks. Yet this is what I have been living, holding onto fears of various types. Fear has become like oxygen without which we cannot live. Some sort of fear is needed apparently for the mind to grab onto. Such a dumb stupid thing this thing called fear. The funny thing about fear is the more you fear the more likely you will draw such eventual reality unto yourself.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear of losing things in my life.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all I have got./spanbr /span style=”font-family:

Anna

Re: blogger to wordpress migration problems.

Postby Anna » 18 Feb 2012, 08:53

hi all, i have a blogger to wordpress migration question.

all my posts I imported to wordpress, but showing up in very bad format, here is an example below: you can its messed up. I am using wp 3.3.1, latest blogger.com too, any suggestions ? thanks.
Thoughts build up fears.
Posted on February 14, 2012

span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”Fear sucks. fear of loss sucks. fear of death sucks. fear of any kind sucks. Yet this is what I have been living, holding onto fears of various types. Fear has become like oxygen without which we cannot live. Some sort of fear is needed apparently for the mind to grab onto. Such a dumb stupid thing this thing called fear. The funny thing about fear is the more you fear the more likely you will draw such eventual reality unto yourself.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear of losing things in my life.nbsp;/spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”br //spanbr /span style=”font-family: Times, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: large;”I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all I have got./spanbr /span style=”font-family:
Are you using the Wordpress Importer? Looks like your posts could be in html. In the tool section about the writing area there is on the far right side an option to use either "visual" or "html" mode. Html is what we use when we placed html coded texts and media, for example embedded Youtube videos.

Return to “Article and News links”