Plasma, Keshe Foundation

MartijndeGraaf

Plasma, Keshe Foundation

Post by MartijndeGraaf »

Hi all, in the Desteni material I can't remember to have ever heard the term 'plasma' which is used by Mr. Keshe all the time. For instance here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYImMFQMP5U . Where does plasma fit in Matter - Energy - Life, Consciousness - Awareness, Earth - Interdimensional. Any perspective?
viktor

Re: Plasma, Keshe Foundation

Post by viktor »

Yes, would be cool to have a perspective on this
larrymanuela

Post by larrymanuela »

Yes Martijn, and he is not talking about plasma as " a state of dynamic protons" as contemporary science is looking at it.
He is saying that contemporary science is at this moment and in the past only working with the 3 states of matter with little " m" as in: " gascious state, Fluid state, and Solid state"
The plasma he is talking about and have found out how it all works he says is: " are considered to be combinations of interactions of pmatics( plasmatic magnetic fields) forces of Matters,Anti-matters, Dark-matter and other magnetic fields forces all at the same time and within an overall sphere of the confines of the plasma."

Thus it would be very cool to find out more about this. He is saying lots of things that most people will consider to be impossible. However he can prove it practically and physically that what he is talking about is so.
tormod

Post by tormod »

another video with a bit of different techniques/modeling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBUoxL ... ture=share
thomaslagrua

Re: Plasma, Keshe Foundation, Some More Perspective

Post by thomaslagrua »

I would also like to add a note of caution to anyone who might view this technology as a substitute for process or even as a crutch to lean on. What Keshe is doing (in terms of the technology) is of the old ways, the same old system of “magically” creating as one wishes or desires through the manipulation of energy - transforming substance into energy and using it eventually to manipulate matter. There’s more to it of course, far more complex than I care to investigate or go into. Additionally, I do agree that this technology along with the goal of peace can be very useful for stabilizing the human condition. However, there are also great risks.

The reason I have decided personally not to play with this technology is because it will not, in and of itself, fundamentally change who we are. In short (hence my note of caution), it appears to me that people are using this technology to create energy (from the substance that is here) to feed/power the mind consciousness system, thereby giving the physical body a moment, almost like a ceasefire to quickly heal itself. Thus there are tremendous opportunities; however, it also comes with the risk of becoming even more addicted to energy, getting even more caught up and lost in the power of the mind.

In relation to using the energy to elevate people’s souls as Keshe says, it is really just elevating people’s mind consciousness systems to the point that the mind consciousness systems are no longer feeding off the physical body. Why? Because the minds are now being fed with a more easily obtainable source of energy. Nevertheless, the energy still has to come from somewhere. It’s like sacrificing the unseen (of the life which we do not see) for the sake of that which we can see. In other words, with this technology, we would still be transforming substance (through friction and conflict, just as our digestive systems do) into energy. The only difference is that we will perhaps be expanding upon the current consumption/transformation process and then sharing the technological knowhow equally to everyone.

This point also connects with what sunette was saying recently about “not using” the portal to magically obtain money. A huge amount of Keshe technology can be used to benefit humanity. Unfortunately, what is not fully being addressed or identified is the line between supporting real change (to physically stand as the change) and that of going further into energy - which is perhaps what got us in this mess in the first place.

Thus, I completely agree that the portal is a gift that should be used to support people to change ourselves to stand equally as one with what is here, herein changing what is here, equally as we change ourselves. For example, if we were to obtain money by locating lost treasure or winning the lottery, we would just be manipulating reality via money/energy rather than working within the system and standing as the change so to be certain that the change is real and not illusion. Furthermore, by using the portal to “magically” obtain money, we would still be sacrificing something or someone to feed the system in the hopes of saving ourselves some time, at the expense of another, thereby exacerbating the problem that we’re walking to change…

On that note, my guess is that, Keshe is one those that were “accidently” placed in the wrong dimension. However, as he and his technology are, I agree that we should make the most of it. Just be aware of the risks associated with using energy to feed the emotion. Sure, humans may live longer, but so too will the mind, allowing it upgrade even more.
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Thanks Thomas for your perspective and I agree with those points. I tried to reach out to Mr. Keshe during his Peace Teachings but it is hard to express myself in words that he would understand. He also demonstrated that he is highly emotional reactive, he quickly looses temper, jumps in while others are talking and comes to wrong conclusions and false assumptions. He ignores everything that does not fit in his theory of how the existence works, disregards incarnation and wants to explain things only using his own specific vocabulary.

Mr. Keshe explains the structure of human like consisting of the (physical) Body, Emotion and Soul. The Soul is suppose to be who we are (as the being) and is located in the middle of the brain, seen on the MRA scans of head as the small white spot. Physical body in typical human shape is the consequence of interaction of the Soul with physicality of this planet. If our Soul would for example travel to another planet, our physical body would manifest in shape aligned with the physicality of that specific planet. So in a way he teaches how to become a shapeshifter.

What Mr. Keshe understands as the core problem and cause of war is that we as the Soul have become too much merged with the physicality where we experience the need of our Soul, Emotion and Body to be fed. In order to prevent constant fight for resources (food) and attention, he developed reactor that constantly feeds the Soul, Emotion and Body. Ultimate solution that he sees is for as as the Soul to leave this planet as soon as possible, to travel around the universe and eventually become the sun or the star that shines and constantly gives to other.

Keshe technology in deed has a beneficial application to remove scarcity and to neutralise any weapon.

http://www.eutimes.net/2015/03/terrifie ... -uk-safety

However I wonder how it will be assured that it will not be abused by anyone. And I wonder how Mr. Keshe will be able to achieve peace since he showed that he is unable to be in peace and listen to others. Because he mostly wants to speak his mind during AM an PM webinars that combined are even up to 8 hours long each working day. So it takes a lot of time to listen everything that he shares and he only answers to questions of people that have passed the rigorous background security check.

I also now decided that I will not actively follow all the teachings anymore and will not experiment with Keshe technology much because I see the importance of focusing on my own process and other business projects.
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
thomaslagrua

Post by thomaslagrua »

I'm kind of glad to hear you say this, Valentin. I do not want to discourage anyone from seeking to understand this science. However, from a personal point of view, I would like to see humans move beyond the point of needing to use something "out there" to solve or balance our internal/external relationships. I have also attempted (without success) to get Keshe to clarify where the "beingness" fits into his terminology. It's cool what he's doing in terms of equalizing the knowledge and pushing peace, especially for those that do not have the opportunity that we do. Nevertheless, it's ancient science/technology that at one time, was even called magic. I recall someone once saying that the age of magic would return and I guess this is the beginning of that. If I had a memory of our existential past, I would probably say, we've already been there and we've already done that.
thomaslagrua

Post by thomaslagrua »

And just to clarify on the point of "elevating the soul." By feeding the emotion/mind, the beingness may indeed feel as though a weight has been lifted - because the mind has perhaps found a new feeding ground. But once again I would say that this methodology of lifting or freeing any part of us would not be the same as us bringing all parts of us together and standing equally as one on our own. Whatever I do, I would like to be 100% certain that I am the one doing it.

Return to “Article and News links”