My kit died today, interviews?

Nicklk1795

My kit died today, interviews?

Postby Nicklk1795 » 20 Dec 2013, 13:08

So allot has been going on with my kitty recently, and allot of relationship points I've seen within the past few days up untill today when he died. I have to utilize allot of emotions within this point, and was wondering if there were interviews on why one breaks down or goes into emotions when losing an animal close related, or a person.

Marlen

Re: My kit died today, interviews?

Postby Marlen » 22 Dec 2013, 01:01

So allot has been going on with my kitty recently, and allot of relationship points I've seen within the past few days up untill today when he died. I have to utilize allot of emotions within this point, and was wondering if there were interviews on why one breaks down or goes into emotions when losing an animal close related, or a person.
Hi Nick, yes there's a great series of support for this by the Atlanteans related to Sadness, which explain the point of ending up a relationship with someone either a friend/family or any other living being we are used to having a relationship with, which includes losing someone by death.

Sadness: Understanding Sadness - Atlanteans - Part 102

Sadness: When Relationships End - Atlanteans - Part 103

Sadness: Sounding Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans 104

Sadness: Seeing the Gift - Atlanteans - Part 105

I also suggest reading Maya's blogs on losing a pet here:

How to Cope with the Death of a Pet? - Day 248

How to Deal with a Death of our Pets - Part 2 - Day 249

So Nick, share what you find throughout your investigation on this point here as well.

Nicklk1795

Postby Nicklk1795 » 22 Dec 2013, 08:57

Cool maya thank you. Yeah ill incorporate my relationship in the forums instead of my journal.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 22 Dec 2013, 08:58

Awesome support given here on animals....I am sorry to hear about your cat Nick, I also have become quite emotional about when animals died that I personally knew, like a dog of mine or a cat or even a deer I saw got killed on a road. But as you will find within the support given here, each one is equal within the expression that is life and so to realize billions die every day and best to support a solution for a point where suffering is diminished for good, to gain a perspective of the bigger picture. So it supported me in these times, to walk the emotions and points that are being mirrored back at me through the animals passing and my experience to that, and find the points within writing that will support to change yourself to remain stable and move through the death as it is a part of life. Yes, it is sad for a moment as they pass, but once that moment is over and these emotions linger that is where I would suggest to open these points up and look at them to find what are the points that are creating the emotions. Animals are also physical beings and so it's been said that they are released and support the rest of this physical existence and nature where they are needed, so they show us as examples that if one is here, life as the physical, even in death self remain.

Kim S

Postby Kim S » 22 Dec 2013, 16:24

Awesome support Guys...this has assisted me also in relation to animals and specifically my cat. Thanks

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 24 Dec 2013, 09:34

Cool support here, I also recently lost a cat not knowing if he's dead or alive, since he went missing and never returned. Will have a look at the interviews and blogs as well, thanks.

Return to “Questions and General Discussion about Animals”