Creating Ripples - Flow of Money Strangle Hold through Central Banking and Remittance Services

Mike McDonald

Creating Ripples - Flow of Money Strangle Hold through Central Banking and Remittance Services

Post by Mike McDonald »

So focus here is, the flow of money....the strangle hold on the flow of money/currency...and specifically the main channels as how money exists primairly through central banks...and then there is credit....which is controlled and regulated with regards to authorizing your transactions...and then there is the whole regulatory bodies of authority that exploit primarily the poor through remittance services. However it is important to note that everyone is exploited within and as how money moves. the flow is very much suppressed.

Possible solution that is so much so emerging is within and as cryptocurrency and specifically bitcoin...as open sourced, decentralized peer to peer movement as an exchange of value. the technology within and as bitcoin is profound, the bitcoin it self is like the 1st app. There is alot of self-responsibility that exists in changing the relationship dynamics of of how things flow here.

note: the topic is vast in and of itself...so it is cool if one is able to simplify the point they are making and perhaps pick a specific area within this labyrinth...I mean if you have some time to read more into things, you could for example do a bit of a synthesizing on several of the points mentioned here, and bring it back to a wholistic starting point of common sense life regard.

I encourage more questions and considerations around and about the topic presented here. To get into the detailed specifics you could use gemstone as a source of research as there is much great support there with regards to law and also cryptocurrency/bitcoin.

there is also much quality education on the internet/youtube surroounding bitcoin and blockchain technology...there is basically a lot of info available to utilize in a way that is best for all.

It's also cool to take the perspective and sort of walk the beginner process into and through the gauntlet to a certain extent of the process of educating oneself about the injustices that exist as our acceptances and allowance about and in relationship to money movement.

Pardon my writing if it is a bit sloppy and loose as i am a bit pressed for time at the moment...again...lets open up a dialogue here and i will share more when and as I am available.

Cheers, and best regards.
YoganBarrientos

Re: Creating Ripples - Flow of Money Strangle Hold through Central Banking and Remittance Services

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi everyone.
To share. Earlier this year I spent time looking into bitcoin to understand how it works, and see if it can be a support for people.

So you can earn bitcoins through letting your computer be used to solve "math equations," and to earn bitcoins require either A LOT of time or MANY computers. So I don't really see this as a fair way and doesn't give everyone access to earning bitcoins, and a question that I haven't found an answer to is what "math equations" are being solved and WHO? is benefiting from that. So to me it seems unreliable, mysterious, and open to abuse.
Mike McDonald

Re: Creating Ripples - Flow of Money Strangle Hold through Central Banking and Remittance Services

Post by Mike McDonald »

I think bitcoin has some cool points:

Its peer to peer.

You can exchange it for fiat money.

It makes the flow of money much easier.

You can be your own bank so to speak from the perspective of buying and selling.

The network is powered by people throughout the world. Its decentralized.

its regarded as a digital currency, you can use it with a cellphone.

Uganda is a cool example of how many poor people are using it to receive bitcoin from people across the world...without going through traditional remittance services that have very high fees.

It opens up possibility as a sort of world currency.

It doesnt have the delays of days in which it takes to send money through the central banking system, nor the high costs.

It showcases the point and potential of majority rule as it is only works through peoples participation.

It stimulates questions into understanding how central banking and the current money system exist.

There is a public ledger, so a point of transparency which is cool. See the blockchain.

Theres a point of ownership and self-authorship as self responsibility for managing/storing ones wealth.

It does not operate on credit.

Its design is to appreciate in value over time. Money as it exisits today is less valuable than it was...you get less and less as days go by/buy.

It encourages the point of savings as a result of appreciation...which has the potential to change nature and perspectives on human conumerism...as i see it aiding in the quality of product creations...because right now as a result of the way fiat money exists, we have planned obsolescence.

Everyone benefits from the mining of bitcoin, as its a public network...eventually i see this moving to a point of universal empowerment from the perspective that the internet censorship is not so vulnerable to manipulation controls, because all computers, phones, will power the internet as a point and platform of open source technology to the benefit of everyone.

Understanding the blockchain technology and how the internet exists...opens up a magnitude of potential for moving information around securely...it has the potential to aid in the sharing protection and stability of everything. Its potential applications are seemingly limitless. It opens up discussion in showcasing a universal collective network that transcends all boarders.

There really is so much to it...and to put it simply it is rooted in the point of openness and transparency.

A fascinating consideration ive heard from many techy peeps / computer programmers, is that bitcoin right now is like the internet in the early 90"s when people questioned the internets usability and thought maybe its only useful for sending emails. Another example is kodak film...from the perspective that the company some years ago didnt think digital photography was anything worth getting involved in...kodak film went bankrupt some years later because they were resistant to considering new ways of doing things. How many digital photos have taken? We live in a digital age in a lot of ways...and there are a lot of cool applications that can be of the betterment of all here. Bitcoin as a digital currency is just one of the many applications possible. Seeing things through the mind that do not yet seemingly exist can be mindfuck in and of itself...like trying to imagine a color that you do not know. Questions are key in unlocking the potential here.

Bitcoin like so many things here is a cool point of questioning that relates to much self reflection here.

Heres a question and a statement: what if the world of finance could be operating/working/playing out in a way that was a constant and consistent balancing act of equilibrium in a way that was best for all...the moment to moment movement is key in and as the flow distribution giving and receiving which is really the reality epitome of self forgiveness as love made viable/visible?!?!
Mike McDonald

Post by Mike McDonald »

The "making of money" within and as how things exist now is so much so the art of war...the manifestation of separation, constantly and consistently perpetuating dissonance as our information relationship definitions....evolving and upgrading the rules of law/war as the reactionary playout monopolizing/monetizing the profits and prophets of all Life/Labor here. Everyone is a television/satelite/antena sound system..uprooted from a ground sound stability...so the flow of the go forward as what is best is in and as redefinition and living of words, as each here is a one in the collection and accounting for everyone. Obviously, self responsibility starts and stems from the core of our being here as the best structurally sound manifestations. Word thought and deed all count in the accounting of what is best for all. Investigate all things and keep what is good.
Mike McDonald

Post by Mike McDonald »

The potential is tremendous. Tag, we are all it.
Mike McDonald

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... ey-as.html

Day 760 - Restricted Flow of Money as Central Banking and Bitcoin

I think the way in which central banking exists is total bullshit. The strangle hold that exists within and around the movement of money in this world is a disgraceful disregard and abdication of Life regard and recognition. This I see is a reflection of our our collective individual acceptances and allowances as a reflection of our worth or lack there of worth.

Note: this posting here today is to stimulate/instigate further investigation/thought into the matters presented here.

I think bitcoin has some cool points:

Its peer to peer.

You can exchange it for fiat money.

It makes the flow of money much easier.

You can be your own bank so to speak from the perspective of buying and selling.

The network is powered by people throughout the world. Its decentralized.

its regarded as a digital currency, you can use it with a cellphone.

Uganda is a cool example of how many poor people are using it to receive bitcoin from people across the world...without going through traditional remittance services that have very high fees.

It opens up possibility as a sort of world currency.

It doesnt have the delays of days in which it takes to send money through the central banking system, nor the high costs.

It showcases the point and potential of majority rule as it is only works through peoples participation.

It stimulates questions into understanding how central banking and the current money system exist.

There is a public ledger, so a point of transparency which is cool. See the blockchain.

Theres a point of ownership and self-authorship as self responsibility for managing/storing ones wealth.

It does not operate on credit.

Its design is to appreciate in value over time. Money as it exisits today is less valuable than it was...you get less and less as days go by/buy.

It encourages the point of savings as a result of appreciation...which has the potential to change nature and perspectives on human consumerism...as i see it aiding in the quality of product creations...because right now as a result of the way fiat money exists, we have planned obsolescence.

Everyone benefits from the mining of bitcoin, as its a public network...eventually i see this moving to a point of universal empowerment from the perspective that the internet censorship is not so vulnerable to manipulation controls, because all computers, phones, will power the internet as a point and platform of open source technology to the benefit of everyone.

Understanding the blockchain technology and how the internet exists...opens up a magnitude of potential for moving information around securely...it has the potential to aid in the sharing protection and stability of everything. Its potential applications are seemingly limitless. It opens up discussion in showcasing a universal collective network that transcends all boarders.

There really is so much to it...and to put it simply it is rooted in the point of openness and transparency.

A fascinating consideration ive heard from many techy peeps / computer programmers, is that bitcoin right now is like the internet in the early 90"s when people questioned the Internets usability and thought maybe its only useful for sending emails. Another example is kodak film...from the perspective that the company some years ago didn't think digital photography was anything worth getting involved in...kodak film went bankrupt some years later because they were resistant to considering new ways of doing things. How many digital photos have taken? We live in a digital age in a lot of ways...and there are a lot of cool applications that can be of the betterment of all here. Bitcoin as a digital currency is just one of the many applications possible. Seeing things through the mind that do not yet seemingly exist can be mindfuck in and of itself...like trying to imagine a color that you do not know. Questions are key in unlocking the potential here.

Bitcoin like so many things here is a cool point of questioning that relates to much self reflection here.

Here;s a question and a statement: what if the world of finance is operating/working/playing out in a way that is a constant and consistent balancing act of equilibrium in a way that is best for all...the moment to moment movement is key in and as the flow distribution giving and receiving which is really the reality epitome of self forgiveness as love made viable/visible?!?!

The "making of money" within and as how things exist now is so much so the art of war...the manifestation of separation, constantly and consistently perpetuating dissonance as our information relationship definitions....evolving and upgrading the rules of law/war as the reactionary playout monopolizing/monetizing the profits and prophets of all Life/Labor here. Everyone is a television/satellite/antenna sound system..uprooted from a ground sound stability...so the flow of the go forward as what is best is in and as redefinition and living of words, as each here is a one in the collection and accounting for everyone. Obviously, self responsibility starts and stems from the core of our being here as the best structurally sound manifestations. Word thought and deed all count in the accounting of what is best for all. Investigate all things and keep what is good.
- See more at: http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... UlE4A.dpuf
Mike McDonald

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... lects.html

Day 761 - The Flow of Money Reflects the Brutality of Our Everday Flow

The "making of money" within and as how things exist now is so much so the art of war...the manifestation of separation, constantly and consistently perpetuating dissonance as our information relationship definitions....evolving and upgrading the rules of law/war as the reactionary playout monopolizing/monetizing the profits and prophets of all Life/Labor here. Everyone is a television/satellite/antenna sound system..uprooted from a ground sound stability...so the flow of the go forward as what is best is in and as redefinition and living of words, as each here is a one in the collection and accounting for everyone. Obviously, self responsibility starts and stems from the core of our being here as the best structurally sound manifestations. Word, thought and deed all count in the accounting of what is best for all. Investigate all things and keep what is good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that the brutality that I see throughout the world is a result of the brutality that exists within myself and each individual being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the disharmony of blame as a complete abdication and dis-empowerment of self-actualization as the status standing self-authorized self-empowerment here.

I forgive myself for wanting to look at how I am responsible for Everything Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making assumptions about things here as a deliberate apathetic vote of lack of confidence and regard within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself Worth as a refelction and embodiment of all life here as the entire Universe.

I forgive myself for resisting to examine the extent of the dissonance within and as the flow of words within and as myself here.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how my mind as an ongoing chatter box of sorts is a reflection of and as the less than stellar flow that exists here as the Money flow throughout existence.

I realize and understand I am responsible for the flow of my words and the flow of my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having regarded the flow of money as separate from myself and within this projecting outward particular dynamics of blame and abdication of self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the real power and forceful flow here exists within and as Our Sound.

I fogive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the labored effort to actual create my sounds in a way for the first time in this life...as a result of so much so existing as less than the truth of myself as Sound Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating the words as the building blocks and musical notes as the harmonies to my expression so much so as an ongoing continuous waterfall of effortless flow as the best giving here as a purpose life contribution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to account for the flow of myself here in and as the living/sharing/expressing of myself here as a word/sound foundation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the struggle and strife within and as deliberately resisting to labor my best efforts as my working word and world expressions here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to flow and frolic about as sound freestyle waterfall flow as an essential life support aid that perpetuates the existence of what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as sound self-responsibility in and as the words I speak/share/life/Live/Create

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being lazy with my word and world movements here. I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I have deliberately restricted my own greatness of profound flow in and as my moment to moment expression, as a resulting consequence of negliglecting the profound significance of and as Myself as Living Words here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for destroying life as a consequence of not realizing and understanding how to effectively sow my words so as the best support for myself and All Life here.

I commit myself to be authentic within and as my word usage here.

I commit myself to labor my play within and as my word and worldly expressions here.

I commit myself to relish in and as the knowing fact that I have great flow, as I realize and know myself as the source core of and as Life flow. Within and as this, I commit myself to give as I would like to receive...and to Live the best of myself as the story of me that is worth reliving.

I commit myself to the process labor and play of Living Words.

I commit myself to share the flow of know thyself...as a reflection and outflow thanksgiving of the best of ourselves Here....which stems from within the well of our well being.
- See more at: http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot. ... KmBNE.dpuf
CerisePoolman

Post by CerisePoolman »

http://activistsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... ments.html

What are the consequences of living in ignorance of how money functions? It's time to start asking more questions and being open to new areas of understanding within ourselves.

Return to “World Discussions”