Affiliation with the WeAgree.Life Iniciative

Valentin Rozman

Affiliation with the WeAgree.Life Iniciative

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Several days ago CarlOjoctl Indigo Lara Velado who also started DIP Lite course a while ago contacted me on Facebook because we also became part of the Earth Nation global movement. He suggested me to check out and comment on the http://www.weagree.life website. I noticed that there are many movements listed as involved however our Desteni group is not yet there. Carl then connected me with the founder of the We Agree Founder Tevin Chidester and I suggested him to connect with us via this Desteni forum. However he replied:

I have no interest in your work for myself. I am thankful for your work and appreciate your care for humanity. Our project as you call it is uniting humanity into the New Paradigm of equality and abundance for all life. In the New Paradigm your work will quicken the healing and balancing of the human Psychi....Love

And then he also wrote me:

I was a Doctor of Psychology, Chiropractics and Natural Medicine retired 2000. I woke up in this life in 1952 while watching a world war 2 movie on TV. Since that day I have asked humanity to live free. I have three artisan children all thriving as entertainers. 28 to 32. I look 20 years younger than my age and lately I have been getting even younger looking from willing in world peace. I made my money with long bar restaurants. Traveled extensively around the world propagating a money free peaceful world. I look forward to meeting you some day.

So I am asking other Desteni members to comment if we want do be officially affiliated with Kevin's website, movement, initiative, petition and principles so that I can prepare Desteni logo and link to be placed on his website?
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
joe kou

Re: Affiliation with the WeAgree.Life Iniciative

Post by joe kou »

I do not see why we would want to be affiliated.

The message, the stated principles - all of it seems to not be in alignment with the work of desteni when i look at it. it seems to be an organization about peace and love but do not have any clear mandates or statements about how to practically go about this other than holding a people's convention and rallying for 'change'. There is a call for a world with no money, no government, and 'naturalizing' the world system to end our current way of doing things - which sounds great in theory but does not include the factor of the human's self-responsibility.

I am not saying this group has no merit or that we should dismiss what they are trying to do. I am saying desteni as the organization and group that we are and have been - does not fit into this category and I see no need or benefit of an official affiliation. if destonians like this group and what they are doing and want to participate that is cool - but my vote as of now is we do not have any affiliation with this organization as desteni.
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

joe kou wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 19:26 I do not see why we would want to be affiliated.

I am aware Joe that there is possible no other organisation in this world with such all-inclusive principles and structured approach towards manifestation of the goals that are best for all. What I wonder here is if Desteni could benefit from free advertisement by placing our logo and the link there or would such action result in such undesired consequences that we do not want to do this.
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
joe kou

Post by joe kou »

Okay, that is different because you specifically asked if we wanted to be officially affiliated with Kevin's website, movement, initiative, petition and principles - to which I would say no.

As for having our logo there as 'advertisement' my vote would be no because a condition of having our logo or presence there seems to be that we must also agree with the principles and the platforms being promoted on that site - which i would say are not in alignment. our logo and link being there among the other organizations there gives a very specific impression - and that impression hints that desteni is part of this movement.
mar

Post by mar »

<t>Hi Valentin, you know, I can relate to the point of wanting to "merge" different groups that seem to pursue the same interests and the same goal as equality, peace, oneness ecc.... Because at the end of it all.... It actually is! <br/>
I'm following another group in parallel with desteni which is Rocco Bruno and the zion project and for so long I've tried to make the 2 of them getting to know each other because so they can sort of "learn from each other" and "getting stronger" and "accelerate the process for everyone"....
The matter is that as long as we are in the process and we haven't enough" confidence" within ourselves we experience the need within ourselves to "sort out the differences" within these groups....

I mean..... Our need to "merge" different groups is like our need of make "light and clarity" within ourselves.... Which we reflect in the outer world....

It's like that we see these 2 "big entities" that we have decided to "follow" like our 2 "acceptable representation of gods" in relation to our beliefs and schemas.... But at the end we are making of desteni and other groups the gods made at our personal "image and resemblance"..... But at the end (at this point of the process) they are like" gods" nevertheless because at the end we are following the "teachings and instructions" without a true awareness of their purpose.... Yes we see results and achievements.... But we still feel the need to look for "extra aid" from the outside world because there's still something "missing" within us that doesn't satisfy our point of "what am I supposed to do with my life".

So we identify also in" other groups".... "other words".... Other people.... Images/mottos/statements.... Which seems to have so much in common but within ourselves we can't escape the fact that belong to" 2 different entities/cultures/groups.... Gods"....... And we cannot stand this apparent separation within ourselves.

Because you feel innerly devided/separated .... I was almost used to dream/think about a theoretical confront between Rocco and Sunette which was at the end the representation of the "conciliation/unification" I needed within me about this "inner split" I felt within me.

So basically your need of "merging groups" is your need of finding a "single identity" because at this point it is "splitted" between these two or more entities which reveal that you have embraced desteni (and/or other groups) as an opportunity to grow/cultivate/satisfy your personal beliefs/schemas.... But it's still a schema/construct nevertheless..... And as construct it never "ends".... It's never" enough"..... And needs to be feeded and feeded looking for more and more groups that embraces the same words/mottos/principles/needs/purposes..... And for the need of "respecting/honoring/be compliant to the construct.... Be slave of that construct...." you need to make one group out of the 2....

Because you need peace within you.... You can't stand the idea that they're separated outside of you if they are actually coexisting within you........ It just doesn't validate your schema/construct.

So by my personal experience I can suggest you to continue to follow desteni and any other groups you need to and also retail a slot of time where you "have to do it by yourself!".
Meaning that you forget anything you have ever learnt and knew and simply want to" see it by myself, for the God sake! ". Simply starting from the utmost lowest level.... Like the observation of your body and inner movements.... And you just forget of anything else and any other "deceived word" and start to take "your own fucking conclusion!".... And these conclusions should be with just your own words... Possibly that you have never used before..... As long as it's possible....

At least this is my personal experience....

Good luck

Return to “World Discussions”