Feminism

Raúl

Feminism

Post by Raúl »

So I would love to open a debate about this if anyone is interested. Feminism is not what it seems, third wave feminism is cancer for me, it kills women. And also every argument a feminist gives is fake false or is missing a lot of important points, so I really encourage you to tell me why should I be a feminist, because there are no reasons to, it has become a way for people to hate men and the figure of fother, and in this society women have all the privileges, ALL THE PRIVILEGES, I challenge you to tell me one field where women have a disvantage because of their gender and I will show you the reality about it. We live in a matriarchy, for the confort and privilege of women, and anyone who dares to say this is accused of hate speech. I am a person who likes to discover the reality in any way possible, so if you are the same, just go ahead open the debate xD women have all privileges, society hates men, men are in disadvantage in every way possible, and we won't need feminism to ruin women or to tell them that they have to fight when they have everything right now, we need more people seeing the reality and stoping third wave feminism and helping men and going to their side, we need a movement that helps men
Marlen

Re: Feminism

Post by Marlen »

So, in this forum we don't 'debate' in an attempt to try to dissuade or convince anyone of anything, we share our own process of debunking precisely such belief systems as they exist within ourselves in order to apply common sense: the consideration of what's best for all.

Here then you can instead look at your reactions, emotions and opinions related to or towards feminism as it exists now, so that you are the one that can stand in clarity towards people that are proponents of such belief or movement, that's the way to take responsibility for this kind of movements, beliefs or ideas out there that certainly are not considering everyone as equals, but are creating divisions based on gender etc.

Therefore, you can use this thread to share your own process, your self forgiveness, reactions, ideas, beliefs or judgments towards movements such as feminism, how you experience yourself in relation to it and how you can then stand as the solution required in order to direct towards the solution instead of having to take a side of being 'pro' or 'against' feminism.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

Damn marlen hahahaahaha you are right
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

So I admit that even if it was intensely funny, and I still feel the temptation, triggering women and beta males to react to my words in feminists debates was wrong. At least with women, with men I don't consider it's right to have such a mercy, due to the fact that if you are a man you look for the reality, and there is no ego win/lose in that, only reality, I find my reality through researching into different kinds of ideologies and seeing the world around me and the society and tring to see what is really happening. So I accept with women was wrong, but with men maybe they need to grow up some balls. And it just triggers me to trigger women when I see women acting like men and believing they can even say opinions in the debates when they are just giving emotions, and if you are going to give right emotions I can respect it and valorate it, if you are going to give anger resentment and you are going to make everyone around you feel bad and try to shame them I really feel like I should have no mercy with you even if you are a woman, I don't want to have mercy with you, it's hard for me to believe that I must contain myself because you don't really know what you are talking about, if you want to fight I am gonna fight you, if you provoke I am just not going to stay quiet, I am going to tell you the truth the exact ammount you deserve, the problem is that you are crazy anyway you are not even going to understand it, that is the fucking problem.

So what I am looking for with it? Do I just enjoy having reality and getting people to a point where they face the wall of their own understanding? Yes I do I can't deny it, specially when there is people supporting this wrong person, I want to win, not because I want to win because I can win. And the win feels good. Maybe I have enjoyed that and that's why I like fighting with them instead of maybe going a bit in other way and really tring to help people. I mean maybe I help people doing what I do, but I haven't even really thought about what is the best way for this person to see reality.

If I had to say a way I would say it's your responsability to have critical thinking and not get brainwashed with these cults! Even the most right cult deserves your critical thinking always. So meanwhile, you don't have critical thinking and you are bullshiting to my face and tring to shame me for being a man and I just want to fight the hardest I can.

Okay let's try again. What is the best way to help a beta male (social justice warrior, who shames himself, for being white, man, and heterosexual) or an ugly feminist (they normally join feminism not because they believe it can help men and women, but because they are lacking of that that makes them women and they hate men and what they represent to them and they fix it with this empowering feminism, and also ocasionally you will find atractive feminists, they are brainwashed by society, or they brainwash society to have power, or they are lesbian, or bisexual, or they think they deserve everything in the world when what they really deep inside want is a man to take care of them)

I would really say the best way to help them that is what I really desire in my heart (unless I lose my heart, I hope I NEVER lose my heart, but even if I don't want to never lose it it's not conected to everything of me like this feminism topic) the best way is.. it depends on the situation, totally. Some people, will force me to slap them. Some people needs me to open their heart. Some people will want me to convince them, in the most logical way, through reality. Some people are innocent and don't want to get involved or really have an opinion even if they have, they are good people, (unless they try to have power, power comes with responsability). Some people I need to warn them, about what is going to happen to them. Some people need me to take control of the situation and make them believe my words. So it depends on the situation, will I do what is right? Only if I stop myself, if I watch closely the person, I watch myself, that seems a better solution, instead of just reacting and fighting vs everyone.

I would say now I even feel sorry about some women, they are like, they feel empty, they are really sad, and there is a part of me hahahahaha that has a lot of fun XD (I accept sometimes is very funny and feminists put themself in funny situations) but really, the truth is that it makes me feel superior to destroy their egos, because if you are like open to critical thinking I can share with you what I have discover, but if you come screaming to my face believen you are over me and even inventing tactics that are absolute garbage and you don't even know what you are doing to just destroy my ego... well...

Also I must mention that this society has made a part of myself, that I have reflected in my past into myself, and that makes me react more easily, it's like... I see what you are doing, I recognize in a subconciouss or conciouss level, how the energy in the existence created by.. (I don't know karma or the past of humanity or the elite manipulating the world or anu or just the coincidences of the universe mixed with your own vibration) that influenced you during your life to end in this certain idelogy and energy and way of being, have affected my past when I was innocent, I see how my life would have been without you, I can see your negative effect and I am going to destroy you because I hate you, and yes, I know it's pointless, I just would have love to be born as a already formed warrior, to protect myself, but maybe then I would not be a warrior right?? hahahahahaahaha

I must accept it's hard for me because the situations are very hard, but if I see it with my heart most of them are empty women and I feel bad for them, I would like to be their friend, so maybe the open their heart like I am doing with them, I am really making an effort here, and that's fine this is fine.

There is one important key point, unless I fully know myself, I won't be able to stop reacting, that must be my main goal, that in fact is my main goal in my existence, to be one, and that will help me help people so it's cool.

And with men... well it's very simple, just listen to my fucking logic, and use yours too. Everything a feminist says it's a lie, the world is at the feet of the women, we must take it back, and we men must do that, we must bring the truth and that won't happen if you are reacting, only if you are balanced, in equilibrium, other way you are never going to know if you are fully right, I always knew women don't deserve my hate... but because I am not one with myself, I react. I know one woman of truth in my personal life, so I am gonna use her to remember me this, to not hate feminists and stop reacting, there should be no reasons to react.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

See, it's easy to get to the bottom of things to realize what needs to be changed, and it can in fact be said in one single line, just the way you did at the end. However when it comes to actually taking responsibility for what exists in you, you could use everything you wrote out to apply self-forgiveness for all the judgments you've created towards other people and take it back to yourself: everything that bothers you about 'others' means it is in fact things that are existing within you. Therefore, the usual way to go through these many judgments about certain people, ideology, belief, construct, is to apply self forgiveness and write out a correction to each one of those points that leads to an outcome that stands as a solution.

So, that would be the suggestion here with what you wrote - that's what the Desteni tools are for, however you can decide how you go about it from here on.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

Marlen if I don't judge them I won't know the reality about them, I consider I judge with wisdom. And if I use the judging with my heart, there is no reason for me to not judge, to not try to figure out what is going on. With the heart just means to help them, to their own benefit instead of my own. What I see in them, the judgements, there are parts who belong to me, and other parts that never did, but it's not like every judgement is aplied to my persona, depending on how similar is the person to the path I have followed it will be or not. Maybe you mean, that everything is about me, my perception of them and my reality, yes of course it's the one I have made, the one I have discovered through learning and finding the truth

What I wanted to explain with all my text is that it was bad for me to react, because, if I react and it bothers me it means I am not being the one representation of myself that I am, but I still don't find a single reason to apply selfforgiveness for some of the judgements. For my reactions? My emotions? Yes, yes for that. But with my judgements, some of them are right, some of them are not an absolute truth for everyone, I didn't try to create an absolute truth for everyone, but this is all a part of the reality, one that I know it's real.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

Would love to have a logical answer about why should I give up my arguments or "judgements I use against myself" lol
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

I am appling self forgiveness for each point because it was based on pure ego, I am sorry, I have been a fan in my life of political debates, and I created a lot of arguments I found to argue with mainstream feminism in the time I used to think about all of this, I think this situation is in reality much more simple than the one I made because of my hate, I am sorry, and I will set free each point I promise.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hey Raul, cool you are realizing that, you can also share your writings on that here as well, and we read your request to delete post, it's ok and more honorable to come back and say 'yep it was only ego, doesn't make sense and I am working on it' just like you did, so no worries, that's what we are here for, to assist each other to see where we are flying up high in our minds with knowledge and information, instead of focusing on ourselves and how we relate to such information.

Return to “World Discussions”