I need help now (Eating Disorders)

Carrie

Re: I need help now - it's weird

Post by Carrie »

SunetteSpies wrote:Thus, what you’re experiencing with the head-movements / “relaxation” – is a ‘activation’ that is coming from the unconscious/mind, if you can’t see within the Conscious-Mind / through the Conscious Mind what is activating such movements within the physical; you’re thus looking at an Unconscious-Mind activation.
When one is walking here with/as breath – one is always in directive principle with/as the body, which is/will be a process, because you have to walk through your entire mind first to reach that equality and oneness with the physical, and one utilize walking here with breath to while one walk through the mind to practise standing as the physical.

Another dimension to consider thus, with the head-movements / “relaxation” is a “physical-mind dimensional shift” – where you for a moment separate yourself from the mind/physical and leave the mind in the physical as you shift out of your equality and oneness with the mind and physical. As with for example when you started speaking again – this is you becoming directive with the mind/physical as you in the moment to communicate and then the head-movement / “relaxation” stopped, which indicate that wherever you were before that moment of speaking, was not in a position of equality and oneness as directive principle with you, the mind and physical, so – you were “away somewhere” in those moments. And also, you separate yourself from the environment and others and what you were busy doing, because the moment you spoke again you were “here” and participated in what is here as yourself as the mind, body, environment and others.

So, what I would suggest doing in such moments, is take a breath – ‘bring yourself back here’ into / as / with the physical, and you will find with taking that breath – the movements will stop, as you are in directive principle of yourself in the physical, and not the mind in that moment.
Very supportive, Sunette. Thanks!
What has also supported me within my allowance of "physical-mind dimensional shifts", is Anna's suggestion that I place both feet on the floor and breath. This assists in keeping me here and not floating off within myself as my mind where I make interpretations and/or assumptions of what is 'happening to me'.
kim amourette

Re: I need help now

Post by kim amourette »

Sunette Spies: "Thus, your head-movement / “relaxation” is a point that is directed by the mind and not yourself, because with walking process, you’ll always be here with the mind, body and environment in direct participation; there will be no ‘automated’ relaxation modes, because you are in fact here with all that surrounds you. If you separate yourself from any part – things ‘happen TO you’ and you’re not in directive principle."
Yes, Ella, the way that you describe your experience and the fact that you don't really know what is happening to you and are looking for answers, implies that you are not aware of yourself as the body.

Being aware of yourself as the physical reality here, is not something special, 'wow' or any kind of 'event' that 'happens', it is actually the opposite - being here as the physical is absolute stability as who you are, no inner movements, nothing, just you here as the simplicity of yourself as life. Like the simplicity and stability of a plant just being itself as a plant as the living statement of who/what it is as 'a plant'. This is who we really are, this simplicity and stability of life that 'just is' as who we 'simply are', and everything that makes you experience 'something more' inside of yourself, is of the mind as the desire for there to be more than what is simply here.

Kim
SylvieJacobs

Post by SylvieJacobs »

SunetteSpies wrote:
Ingrid Bloemheuvel wrote:Most certainly cool support!

I've experienced in my life often my body moving without me - consciously - deciding to. There are even forms of meditation that practice this. I did ;)

Now I'm still wondering - when relaxing my body there are movements like the head/neck moving etc - without me connecting it to anything but relaxation:
is this also an alternate mind reality or just my muscles going into relaxation? It feels like my neck and head are looking for a more comfortable position :) There is almost all ways tension in my muscles there.
I guess this is muscle release - I'll observe more closely :)
Ingrid, when you within yourself make the decision: I am now going to relax with my physical, and move my head / breathe through my body - then, you are the directive principle with the physical. When it Happens TO YOU, where you did not make the decision WITH the physical to relax, then you have to consider looking at 'where you went/separated yourself' within yourself and in the physical. Because when you're the directive principle - you're here with yourself, the physical and the environment, when it happens TO you, you will find there is a point of separation from yourself and/or the physical and/or the environment.
Cool Sunette - I have been asking myself this for a long time whether the 'just dozing off' as relaxation was real - it's not - thanks for the clarification!
Ella

Post by Ella »

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
apply self-forgiveness so self can begin to direct self as the mind in self-honesty.

Hi Cathy:

The above quoted part of your post caught my attention. I would like to understand a bit more what you mean by it - specifically the part where you say: "so self can begin to direct self as the mind in self-honesty".

I look forward to hear from you. Thank you.

Walking the process of self-forgiveness, we face ourselves as our mind as consciousness as our thoughts, feelings and emotions, including secret mind and/or backchat, as well as any reactions towards others which is our mind showing us where we're still allowing the mind to direct us.

Through applying self-forgiveness and remaining aware of breathing we write out those moments- where we have a thought or feeling and/or emotion/reaction and we begin to realize what we've accepted and allowed through and as the direction of and as our mind.
Self-forgiveness assists one's self-honesty to emerge and then one is able to stand within self and direct self as the mind in and as self-honesty and in common sense begin to direct self as the mind according to what's best for and as all as one as equal.

It's a moment by moment process of directing self within self-willed self-corrected actions and accumulating self daily, breathing, walking.

By the way is your name Ella or Ebba? lol - I've noticed both

Hello Cathy thank you for your perspective. My main question was mostly this part: what do you mean by direct self as the mind it's the 'as the mind' part that I was wondering what you really mean. Thanks.

And to answer your question, no I am not Ebba lol

Thanks.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

My main question was mostly this part: what do you mean by direct self as the mind it's the 'as the mind' part that I was wondering what you really mean. T
Cool Ella - Suggest to take a moment to hear the following video and read the following articles for self clarity.

2011: Self-Forgiveness - From Pre-programming to Directive-Principled Living

Consciousness - The Enslavement of Man by Consciousness

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 1

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 2

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 3
Ella

Post by Ella »

Cathy wrote:
My main question was mostly this part: what do you mean by direct self as the mind it's the 'as the mind' part that I was wondering what you really mean. T
Cool Ella - Suggest to take a moment to hear the following video and read the following articles for self clarity.

2011: Self-Forgiveness - From Pre-programming to Directive-Principled Living

Consciousness - The Enslavement of Man by Consciousness

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 1

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 2

Alice A Bailey - From Consciousness to Awareness - Part 3

Thanks Cathy -- will go through the videos.

Btw I was looking for a few videos made by yourselves, amongst which about the following:

- Automatic writing
- EVP

I remember they were cool but now I don't see them on you tube. Are these videos still available?
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Btw I was looking for a few videos made by yourselves, amongst which about the following:

- Automatic writing
- EVP
Ella - Can you be more specific with what video's you're referring to?
Dilan

Post by Dilan »

My main question was mostly this part: what do you mean by direct self as the mind it's the 'as the mind' part that I was wondering what you really mean.
My perspective: The mind is nothing more but a feedback system that shows to us who we really are existing as in the moment based on what we've become through constant participation and living of information that was pre-programmed into us from our very point of emergance into this world without us as beings assessing any of the information that we "absorbed" for common-sense and self-honesty but blindly accept and allow the information as part of us and thus we'd live such information day in and day out, structuring ourselves as that very information we live and thus become and stand as / exist as that very information we accept, allow and live by / as.

We've never in our lives / existence directed ourselves and thus have never lived in fact and once you start the process where you begin to direct yourself for the first time and start clearing things up that you have accepted and allowed to become you and that have formed into automated response patterns in form of thoughts, feelings, emotions, habits, images etc. you'll realize that you can only clear these things up if you take self-responsibility for yourself AS the parts you are clearing / stopping / changing equal as one. Thus taking responsibility for yourself is in fact standing one with and equal to your self as all and everything that exist within you, which includes your mind and thus your thoughts, feelings, emotions and anything and everything that goes on 'up there', anything and everything you live in each moment, in each breath - realizing that you ARE the mind as the mind shows you what already exist within and as you.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool perspective, Aldin.

Seeing 'as' the mind - the 'as' always implies: you are it.

'as' is the word that you will constantly see throughout the material which is quite 'new' to the usual way we word ourselves, which is a primary element to integrate the understanding that there is nothing separate from us, but that we exist 'as' it = we are it.

Thus seeing 'as the mind' implies seeing from how you are currently existing within your 'personality' and entire individual configuration as the ego - which is what we work with and walk through within our writings. Seeing ourselves as the mind is beginning to identify what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become in separation of who we really are as life, which is then identifying the points wherein self-interest overrides common sense = what's best for all, as a life-long application that you can now start seeing within taking the objective of correcting such patterns in your every day practical living reality.

If it's still not clear or something else comes up, share it, Ella.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Marlen wrote:Cool perspective, Aldin.

Seeing 'as' the mind - the 'as' always implies: you are it.

'as' is the word that you will constantly see throughout the material which is quite 'new' to the usual way we word ourselves, which is a primary element to integrate the understanding that there is nothing separate from us, but that we exist 'as' it = we are it.

Thus seeing 'as the mind' implies seeing from how you are currently existing within your 'personality' and entire individual configuration as the ego - which is what we work with and walk through within our writings. Seeing ourselves as the mind is beginning to identify what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become in separation of who we really are as life, which is then identifying the points wherein self-interest overrides common sense = what's best for all, as a life-long application that you can now start seeing within taking the objective of correcting such patterns in your every day practical living reality.

If it's still not clear or something else comes up, share it, Ella.

Thanks Marlen, Thanks everyone for your perspective. Very cool indeed. And yes Marlen, thank you for inviting me to share further if I find myself wanting more clarification. It is very nice indeed to have a place to discuss things of that nature. Again, thanks.

Return to “Questions about Addictions”