I need help now (Eating Disorders)

SunetteSpies

Re: I need help now - it's weird

Post by SunetteSpies »

Ella wrote:Hi:

I need your help. I have been going through my process and have seen many things reveal themselves to me -- for example my own truths, own Self-Dishonesties in various aspects of my life etc. I, prior to 'discovering' Desteni, have had some Self-Realizations. For example, I had all belief systems collapse in front of me (though all this was not of physical nature -- obviously) to which since then, things like God/spirits/evil etc all were revealed as false systems and therefore not real. Since then, neither does the word or belief of God/evil/spirits etc who want to harm you exist in my vocabulary. In essence, the entire thing of that nature collapsed within me in an instant. My experience had many other things too but this one is what I wanted to highlight as it is related to what I am asking assistance for.

As per above, you now see where I stand with regards to spirits etc. Since about a few weeks - probably over a month now, I have been feeling a presence around me. This presence was totally uncalled for. When I first became aware of this presence, I did not pay much attention to it. But then, it gradually became more prominent. I notice that this presence 'manifests' whenever I am quite in the clear and therefore not thinking of anything in particular. (I did all that self-check before coming here to post about this :-) ). I investigated myself to see if I was having any thought, feeling or emotion in particular when this presence manifested in case I was just projecting such mind manifestation outside of myself in this manner. I have investigated so far and consistently noticed that I was always in the clear when the presence is felt.

Now this thing is getting frankly quite annoying in that it feels as though whenever I am minding my business say in the kitchen or even doing something as easy as making the bed or simply relaxing, this sensation of the presence seems to hover around me -- at some point, I feel it entering the back of my spine and literally feel something sort of 'enter' my spine for lack of better words. As you may have guessed, I am not interested in having this kind of sensation around me. My question is: what could that be?

As far as I understand, people who die go straight to the dimensions. Therefore, they do not linger around beings nor do any interdiemensional beings hover around people like that. So what on earth could that be and most importantly how do I get rid of it. I just don't like it at all hovering over and around me like that. Am I right in thinking that everybody who dies whether they are human or animal -- they go straight to the dimensions and are never 'lost' and do not need help to 'find the way' to the dimensions anymore??

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.
p.s. btw I have never ever experienced any presence hover over me like that.

Hi Ella

Such “presences” experiences is unconscious-mind mind-entities of energy that we’ve accumulated over time through particular thought-patterns, that then shifted into the subconscious-mind to construct / create personality where those thought-patterns towards something/someone that became energized/accompanied with feelings and emotions, and with the thoughts become more energized/personalized with reactions – the mind would take that merging and construct/build a personality. From there it evolve into internal conversations that one have to/towards that something/someone and from the internal conversations would start influencing/determining your behaviour in the physical. When it reach this stage – where from thought, it evolved to reactions, to internal conversations and controlling behaviour – you becoming the living-embodiment of your mind-experience towards that something/someone and one’s entire mind-relationship towards that something/someone becomes “automated”. Then, the more and more you participate in and physically live-out that personality – the more your energy-experiences accumulate in/as your human physical body to eventually create a whole ‘energy body’ of your personality.
All your mind-personalities has energy-bodies that accumulate/build in and layer within the human physical body – because the mind use the accumulated energy you generate through personality-participation/living to regenerate itself with.

So – with this “presence” coming when you experience yourself as “clear” – would mean you are generate this energy-entity of a mind-personality when/as/while you are not “clear”, so – with you stopping within yourself for a moment, not engaging in your mind/personalities – you then “experience” more the reality of yourself/mind in the physical.

To assist/support yourself with identifying what personality’s energy-body as entity you are accessing/becoming aware of within your human physical body – you have to investigate the nature of the “presence” – meaning, what do you experience from it. So – for a moment, when/as you access that energy-entity – have a look at defining its nature.
Then, when you have the words – have a look at where within your world and towards who do you have such experiences towards as the nature of the presence. So, let’s say for example you determine the nature / experience of the presence to be “invasive”, you ‘bring that back to yourself’ and see how you created the energy-experience/entity of “invasiveness” within yourself through having a look at where and towards who in your world you access/react in “invasiveness” – that, every time you’re in that environment/with that person, you generate the energy of invasiveness that’s created this energy-body in your physical.

From there, you assist/support yourself to see why you react in invasiveness towards the person/situation, what memories activate, what are the thoughts, reactions, internal conversations – because in investigating that, you will see the whole ‘personality’ you become in a moment that fuels the reaction of “invasiveness”. And, you may find, for example that a person activated memories from your past where the current situation/person reminded you of a past event/person that you hadn’t faced/dealt with. Then, you can assist/support yourself with walking self forgiveness in releasing yourself from the memory where you initially created the experience of invasiveness within you, and assist/support yourself in writing and with breathing to not react in invasiveness but approach the person/event in stability/clarity to not disempower you in a moment, but gift yourself with the ability to direct it effectively.

Here is a lay out of how you can approach this point. If you’d like – I can walk this through with you practically, step by step in the forums. Meaning, where you start with identifying the energy-entity and its nature, and from there we walk it through to identifying the personality that created it in the first place, and so also assist/support with writing and self forgiveness.

Ask if you have any further questions.
Ella

Post by Ella »

SunetteSpies wrote:Hi Ella

Such “presences” experiences is unconscious-mind mind-entities of energy that we’ve accumulated over time through particular thought-patterns, that then shifted into the subconscious-mind to construct / create personality where those thought-patterns towards something/someone that became energized/accompanied with feelings and emotions, and with the thoughts become more energized/personalized with reactions – the mind would take that merging and construct/build a personality. From there it evolve into internal conversations that one have to/towards that something/someone and from the internal conversations would start influencing/determining your behaviour in the physical. When it reach this stage – where from thought, it evolved to reactions, to internal conversations and controlling behaviour – you becoming the living-embodiment of your mind-experience towards that something/someone and one’s entire mind-relationship towards that something/someone becomes “automated”. Then, the more and more you participate in and physically live-out that personality – the more your energy-experiences accumulate in/as your human physical body to eventually create a whole ‘energy body’ of your personality.
All your mind-personalities has energy-bodies that accumulate/build in and layer within the human physical body – because the mind use the accumulated energy you generate through personality-participation/living to regenerate itself with.

So – with this “presence” coming when you experience yourself as “clear” – would mean you are generate this energy-entity of a mind-personality when/as/while you are not “clear”, so – with you stopping within yourself for a moment, not engaging in your mind/personalities – you then “experience” more the reality of yourself/mind in the physical.

To assist/support yourself with identifying what personality’s energy-body as entity you are accessing/becoming aware of within your human physical body – you have to investigate the nature of the “presence” – meaning, what do you experience from it. So – for a moment, when/as you access that energy-entity – have a look at defining its nature.
Then, when you have the words – have a look at where within your world and towards who do you have such experiences towards as the nature of the presence. So, let’s say for example you determine the nature / experience of the presence to be “invasive”, you ‘bring that back to yourself’ and see how you created the energy-experience/entity of “invasiveness” within yourself through having a look at where and towards who in your world you access/react in “invasiveness” – that, every time you’re in that environment/with that person, you generate the energy of invasiveness that’s created this energy-body in your physical.

From there, you assist/support yourself to see why you react in invasiveness towards the person/situation, what memories activate, what are the thoughts, reactions, internal conversations – because in investigating that, you will see the whole ‘personality’ you become in a moment that fuels the reaction of “invasiveness”. And, you may find, for example that a person activated memories from your past where the current situation/person reminded you of a past event/person that you hadn’t faced/dealt with. Then, you can assist/support yourself with walking self forgiveness in releasing yourself from the memory where you initially created the experience of invasiveness within you, and assist/support yourself in writing and with breathing to not react in invasiveness but approach the person/event in stability/clarity to not disempower you in a moment, but gift yourself with the ability to direct it effectively.

Here is a lay out of how you can approach this point. If you’d like – I can walk this through with you practically, step by step in the forums. Meaning, where you start with identifying the energy-entity and its nature, and from there we walk it through to identifying the personality that created it in the first place, and so also assist/support with writing and self forgiveness.

Ask if you have any further questions.
Hi Sunette:

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post. Indeed, the "presences" could be labelled as the signature of "invasiveness". I allowed myself to go to the point when I was not experiencing such presences and tried to identify what event/s might have activated the signature of invasiveness within me and manifested into an energy body that projected outside me as a mind manifestation.

Turns out that wherever place I was experiencing these things more, were places where one could walk-in unexpectedly etc. These people would not walk-in as to invade my privacy or anything like that but if they did walk in and I was not expecting them, it has happened that I 'startle myself' -- Thus when I investigated that point, I realized how it started. I recall a moment where I was particularly startled and it seemed that I started to feel the presences gradually creeping on me from this point forward. I guess, the reason it became such a 'prominent' manifestation might have been because of my overall thought placement altogether during that time -- which in a way contributed in a very latent manner to 'energize' that manifestation even further.

I also observed that when I started to pay attention to it -- even in a purely investigative manner without attributing any beliefs to it -- it energized further. My take on that was may be underlyingly I was 'curious' about it and it might have been the signature of 'curiosity' that further energized the energetic manifestation. Hence, it seems that it looped from that perspective (e.g curiosity outweighed investigation without me even realizing it). Although in no way I was thinking about weird stuff like spirits etc or things like that, it seems that while investigating, the 'curiosity' construct sneakily reinforced the manifestation.

I applied Self - Honesty and Self-Forgiveness towards it and walked the Self-Corrective-Application process. Within days after the analysis and release, the energy manifestation weakened considerably and is hardly there anymore - no more hovering as I described in my last post. However, I am applying myself within that point to ensure that it disappears completely. Also, incidentally, during that time, I dedicated less time to do my breathing in awareness sessions -- I was busy -- therefore when I was breathing in awareness while doing my tasks, I was giving less attention to clearing that particular point. It was amazing to observe how when I got to put some time aside to dedicate myself to breathing in awareness/Self-Forgiveness the 'presences' weakened/almost disappeared.

All in all, that particular experience was quite revealing to me. It's like although I am on my guard to not allow the activation of the mind, I clearly let my guard down with regard to this specific point. What I have learned however, is that it was a way for the mind to 'assist' me in revealing to me what point I needed to address and Self-Forgive. This was a very interesting point for me to Self-Realize indeed.

I have another question if I may: while I do my breathing and/or Self-Forgiveness daily, my head moves in a circular fashion on its own. This puts me in a very relaxed/clear state. At that point I am not thinking/feeling anything -- so I am in the clear. Does this mean that this head/torso movement is my body releasing itself/unlocking itself from the mind systems/trapped energy that I have accepted and allowed to manifest in my body? I guess the best way for me to describe my experience when I centre myself in this manner is that I sense myself just like the breath, simply here, releasing exhaled air, inhaling pure air, expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am. Also, might I add, this movement does not only occur when I dedicate time daily to do my breathing/Self-Forgiveness -- it can occur anytime during the day -- anywhere -- whenever I have a 'clear' moment -- no matter how brief that may be. For example, right now as I am writing, this movement is here (but I can stop it anytime -- thank goodness! lol)

Your reply would be much appreciated Sunette and I would appreciate if you could assist me in understanding this particular point.

Thank you very much.
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Ella wrote:I have another question if I may: while I do my breathing and/or Self-Forgiveness daily, my head moves in a circular fashion on its own. This puts me in a very relaxed/clear state. At that point I am not thinking/feeling anything -- so I am in the clear. Does this mean that this head/torso movement is my body releasing itself/unlocking itself from the mind systems/trapped energy that I have accepted and allowed to manifest in my body? I guess the best way for me to describe my experience when I centre myself in this manner is that I sense myself just like the breath, simply here, releasing exhaled air, inhaling pure air, expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am. Also, might I add, this movement does not only occur when I dedicate time daily to do my breathing/Self-Forgiveness -- it can occur anytime during the day -- anywhere -- whenever I have a 'clear' moment -- no matter how brief that may be. For example, right now as I am writing, this movement is here (but I can stop it anytime -- thank goodness! lol)

Your reply would be much appreciated Sunette and I would appreciate if you could assist me in understanding this particular point.

Thank you very much.
Ella – the circular movement of your head actually indicate a moment of physical/self-unawareness – where you’re not with you/your body, but within a mental/mind state in physical separation.
Understand, this point of (quote:) “expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am.” is at the moment only a knowledge and information idea/concept in your mind, as you will only know “who you really are” once you’ve in fact walked through your entire mind consciousness system – the conscious, subconscious and unconscious and physical mind, then walked your equality and oneness with the physical, and then stood as existence as a whole as the process to Self-equality and oneness with self, the physical and existence as self. Therefore, understand – moments of realisation is but pieces of the puzzle of yourself that you’ve scattered as your mind, as humanity and everything of existence, so – it’s really a breath-by-breath process to establish equality and oneness in fact. Therefore, the (quote:) “expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am.” is at the moment but an “experience” and not a reality in fact.
In this – I suggest consider in that moment when the head moves, to consider what “experience-state” you go into, what is the “energy” you experience in your mind/body – because what’s happening with the head in that moment is that it’s like “falling” and you’re not holding yourself stable/being here with the body, and this “falling” movement of the head would indicate where you are falling into experience/mind instead of walking/being here with your body.
Thus, in those moments you’re accessing a mind-construct as idea of yourself/experience of yourself you’ve created that is taking you into separation from yourself and the body.

Process-walking is walking here in every moment, moving ‘normally’ throughout your day, practising stopping participation in the mind/energies and focusing as much as you can initially to being here with breathing, and when/as you can to do your writing and self forgiveness. Any “higher/more” experience/energy you access but simply being here in the body and functioning throughout your day, remaining stable and consistent – is a mind-creation within an alternate reality. We tend to want to create these “good experiences” and “good ideas” about ourselves, but the reality of who we are as mind and what we need to face/walk through is the total opposite – so, be watchful of the tendency to want to create ideas/experiences of self that elevate self into a “higher experience/idea of self” – as such ideas/experiences manifest self-separation from reality/physical, from actually walking one’s process within/as self-stability.

I have throughout my process stood with one thing: whenever anything moves and I did not direct it/make the decision to direct it – I immediately question who/what/how within me is ‘moving me’, and not accept/allow experiences/manifestation that just “happen to me” as that put me into a position of inferiority/acceptance of enslavement to myself/that part of me that is moving/directing me. So, with for example the head – I would immediately question, what within me is moving my head, because I am most certainly not making the decision with my body in self-awareness to move my head – and so, find the cause/source/origin and position/align myself into equality and oneness with my physical/the point within me that I have separated myself from. And – if you ever do not know what is moving you/how within yourself – more than welcome to ask on the forums, and I’ll assist/support.

So – with the corrective application here, suggest observing the thoughts/backchat that come up in that moment with the head moving, meaning – what are the thoughts/words as ideas of yourself and the moment that is spoken in the mind that evoke that idea/experience of yourself in the moment, as that is the ‘inner chatter’ of knowledge and information that create the energy-experience and then separate you from the physical/reality. And/or simply have a look at the nature of the energy/state you go into in that moment that separate you from normally/practically functioning/moving in reality. Then – take a breath, speak the statement “I am here” and then immediately focus yourself back into/as physical participation.

Let me know if further clarification/expansion is required.
Anna

Re: I need help now

Post by Anna »

Very cool support here for all. Thanks Sunettes.
I have throughout my process stood with one thing: whenever anything moves and I did not direct it/make the decision to direct it – I immediately question who/what/how within me is ‘moving me’, and not accept/allow experiences/manifestation that just “happen to me” as that put me into a position of inferiority/acceptance of enslavement to myself/that part of me that is moving/directing me.
Ingrid Bloemheuvel

Post by Ingrid Bloemheuvel »

Most certainly cool support!

I've experienced in my life often my body moving without me - consciously - deciding to. There are even forms of meditation that practice this. I did ;)

Now I'm still wondering - when relaxing my body there are movements like the head/neck moving etc - without me connecting it to anything but relaxation:
is this also an alternate mind reality or just my muscles going into relaxation? It feels like my neck and head are looking for a more comfortable position :) There is almost all ways tension in my muscles there.
I guess this is muscle release - I'll observe more closely :)
Ella

Post by Ella »

SunetteSpies wrote:
Ella wrote:I have another question if I may: while I do my breathing and/or Self-Forgiveness daily, my head moves in a circular fashion on its own. This puts me in a very relaxed/clear state. At that point I am not thinking/feeling anything -- so I am in the clear. Does this mean that this head/torso movement is my body releasing itself/unlocking itself from the mind systems/trapped energy that I have accepted and allowed to manifest in my body? I guess the best way for me to describe my experience when I centre myself in this manner is that I sense myself just like the breath, simply here, releasing exhaled air, inhaling pure air, expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am. Also, might I add, this movement does not only occur when I dedicate time daily to do my breathing/Self-Forgiveness -- it can occur anytime during the day -- anywhere -- whenever I have a 'clear' moment -- no matter how brief that may be. For example, right now as I am writing, this movement is here (but I can stop it anytime -- thank goodness! lol)

Thank you very much.
Ella – the circular movement of your head actually indicate a moment of physical/self-unawareness – where you’re not with you/your body, but within a mental/mind state in physical separation.
Understand, this point of (quote:) “expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am.” is at the moment only a knowledge and information idea/concept in your mind, as you will only know “who you really are” once you’ve in fact walked through your entire mind consciousness system – the conscious, subconscious and unconscious and physical mind, then walked your equality and oneness with the physical, and then stood as existence as a whole as the process to Self-equality and oneness with self, the physical and existence as self. Therefore, understand – moments of realisation is but pieces of the puzzle of yourself that you’ve scattered as your mind, as humanity and everything of existence, so – it’s really a breath-by-breath process to establish equality and oneness in fact. Therefore, the (quote:) “expressing myself as one and equal with who I really am.” is at the moment but an “experience” and not a reality in fact.
In this – I suggest consider in that moment when the head moves, to consider what “experience-state” you go into, what is the “energy” you experience in your mind/body – because what’s happening with the head in that moment is that it’s like “falling” and you’re not holding yourself stable/being here with the body, and this “falling” movement of the head would indicate where you are falling into experience/mind instead of walking/being here with your body.
Thus, in those moments you’re accessing a mind-construct as idea of yourself/experience of yourself you’ve created that is taking you into separation from yourself and the body.

Process-walking is walking here in every moment, moving ‘normally’ throughout your day, practising stopping participation in the mind/energies and focusing as much as you can initially to being here with breathing, and when/as you can to do your writing and self forgiveness. Any “higher/more” experience/energy you access but simply being here in the body and functioning throughout your day, remaining stable and consistent – is a mind-creation within an alternate reality. We tend to want to create these “good experiences” and “good ideas” about ourselves, but the reality of who we are as mind and what we need to face/walk through is the total opposite – so, be watchful of the tendency to want to create ideas/experiences of self that elevate self into a “higher experience/idea of self” – as such ideas/experiences manifest self-separation from reality/physical, from actually walking one’s process within/as self-stability.

I have throughout my process stood with one thing: whenever anything moves and I did not direct it/make the decision to direct it – I immediately question who/what/how within me is ‘moving me’, and not accept/allow experiences/manifestation that just “happen to me” as that put me into a position of inferiority/acceptance of enslavement to myself/that part of me that is moving/directing me. So, with for example the head – I would immediately question, what within me is moving my head, because I am most certainly not making the decision with my body in self-awareness to move my head – and so, find the cause/source/origin and position/align myself into equality and oneness with my physical/the point within me that I have separated myself from. And – if you ever do not know what is moving you/how within yourself – more than welcome to ask on the forums, and I’ll assist/support.

So – with the corrective application here, suggest observing the thoughts/backchat that come up in that moment with the head moving, meaning – what are the thoughts/words as ideas of yourself and the moment that is spoken in the mind that evoke that idea/experience of yourself in the moment, as that is the ‘inner chatter’ of knowledge and information that create the energy-experience and then separate you from the physical/reality. And/or simply have a look at the nature of the energy/state you go into in that moment that separate you from normally/practically functioning/moving in reality. Then – take a breath, speak the statement “I am here” and then immediately focus yourself back into/as physical participation.

Let me know if further clarification/expansion is required.

Hi Sunette,

Thank you very much for further assisting me. I indeed take my process in segments and when I referred to clear, I meant I felt 'clear' in that moment. When I investigated those movements and ask the questions just like you did, and 'found nothing', I made the assumption that it was simply my body/muscles going into deep relaxation and 'loosening' parts of my body -- as it does loosen and I do feel my physical body 'releasing' itself although I experience myself here and do not feel myself 'lost somewhere'. However, looking at your perspective, I am now a bit confused about whether they are physical releases or not. This kind of 'movements' happens every single time I do my breathing or write my self-forgiveness or even when I talk about it -- like I sense it happening and decide to 'let it go' as it may be my body releasing itself -- because I have been investigating this for I guess over one year and not finding anything else other than what I mentioned.

Do you have any suggestions how else I can be completely certain that it is indeed my body releasing itself and not my mind playing tricks? I am not sure how else to completely test this as I have already tested what you suggested here and keep testing every time. Also, when I say "I am here" or "I am present"-- which I do when this happens, my entire body senses movement and in these moments I am not seeing anything in my mind, not having any visions,thoughts/feelings or emotions etc. If I can describe it, everything feels 'pure' but it is not a feeling or anything -- I am simply describing 'pure' as the experience of what I experience to put it into perspective/words. Since over a year or so now, I cannot even take a deep breath without this happening. When I take a deep aware breath, my body lets go completely -- although I do not pass out or anything, it's as if i become like a 'limp sock' :-) and everything flushes away -- like no tension no nothing. I don't know if I am consciously relaxing my entire body through the deep aware breath or what is really happening - actually it happens with normal breath too -- but only when I stop for a split second and allow the movement to occur and I have tested this many many times -- but it seems to me it (my 'awareness'/inner Self) is always there and I am aware of it physically even when I am busy doing my stuff - but I do not allow the movement for obvious reasons.

I apologize if I am writing a lot about it -- I am trying my best to explain the experience so you can provide me with more assistance. I look forward to your input and to any other tests you may suggest.

Thank you very much.
Godline

Post by Godline »

It's accepting the emotions that you feel when you think about certain things in your past that will lead you to see what it is your mind is hiding. :)
Anna

Post by Anna »

Godline wrote:It's accepting the emotions that you feel when you think about certain things in your past that will lead you to see what it is your mind is hiding. :)
There is a difference between accepting emotions as real and accepting the fact that one is experiencing emotions. Because in accepting the fact that one is experiencing emotions, one can assist oneself in stopping the suppression of emotions, through which one is hiding from oneself. Yet at the same time, one does not accept emotions as real. Accepting emotions as real, means accepting an illusion/delusion as real and that is what we as human beings have been doing through eons of time, creating a relationship of polarity towards our world and reality, where we create and generate energy through 'positive' feelings and 'negative' emotions. Essentially that is what keeps the mind 'going' in and as its artificial creation of 'life' - but it is not really life, because life is here, where everyone can see the same and feel the same - while all points existing in and as the mind, are personal and personalized based on the individual's self-separation in, through and as a relationship with 'the world'. So it is not the mind that is hiding - it is us that is hiding ourselves through, as and within the mind.
Godline

Post by Godline »

Anna wrote:
Godline wrote:It's accepting the emotions that you feel when you think about certain things in your past that will lead you to see what it is your mind is hiding. :)
There is a difference between accepting emotions as real and accepting the fact that one is experiencing emotions. Because in accepting the fact that one is experiencing emotions, one can assist oneself in stopping the suppression of emotions, through which one is hiding from oneself. Yet at the same time, one does not accept emotions as real. Accepting emotions as real, means accepting an illusion/delusion as real and that is what we as human beings have been doing through eons of time, creating a relationship of polarity towards our world and reality, where we create and generate energy through 'positive' feelings and 'negative' emotions. Essentially that is what keeps the mind 'going' in and as its artificial creation of 'life' - but it is not really life, because life is here, where everyone can see the same and feel the same - while all points existing in and as the mind, are personal and personalized based on the individual's self-separation in, through and as a relationship with 'the world'. So it is not the mind that is hiding - it is us that is hiding ourselves through, as and within the mind.
yeah... thats what i said in short form. Your going to confuse the girl with your words. As much as your words are here, your stuck on the words rather then the point. She has an eating disorder. She wants to end it. Like no longer have the thoughts. Your just puking up stuff that im sure you haven't been in an eating dissorder like i have. Im just saying truth from personal experience, and the points your saying are like wiping your ass with a hula hoop. Where is the end and the answer that will trigger her mind to let go of? IN HER PAST!! IN THE ABUSE!! IN THINGS IN HER PAST! lol Anna shame on you for making someone even more confused.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Godline wrote:
Anna wrote:
yeah... thats what i said in short form. Your going to confuse the girl with your words. As much as your words are here, your stuck on the words rather then the point. She has an eating disorder. She wants to end it. Like no longer have the thoughts. Your just puking up stuff that im sure you haven't been in an eating dissorder like i have. Im just saying truth from personal experience, and the points your saying are like wiping your ass with a hula hoop. Where is the end and the answer that will trigger her mind to let go of? IN HER PAST!! IN THE ABUSE!! IN THINGS IN HER PAST! lol Anna shame on you for making someone even more confused.
'Godline' - I was replying to your comment, not to Ella.

You reacted to my words, because I did not agree with you. This is how we exist within and as the mind in ego - protecting our own asses not matter who we hurt (including ourselves) or what the consequences might be, allowing ourselves to be spiteful, vengeful and manipulating to ensure that we do not realize ourselves in self-honesty, so that we may keep existing in the delusion of being protected by the fear of losing ourselves. This is exactly what we at Desteni, are here to stop.

What you are doing here, is unacceptable as you are using someone else to hide behind, to blame - instead of facing the point/perspective that was given as support and perspective. What we are doing here at the Desteni forum, is supporting each other, as we support ourselves to get self-honest - NOT to spread spite and manipulate others based on our ego-based reactions which is actually fear of facing ourselves in self-honesty.

So if one sees a point in a reply or comment that was not effectively directed, one assists that being to see themselves in self-honesty and what they were doing, supporting them, equal and one as one would like to be supported. Spiting and ridiculing is absolutely unacceptable and will assist no-one. In the end, what that is, is in fact self-spite and self-ridicule.

If you are not here to participate as an equal in supporting and assisting yourself to get self-honest and in supporting others as you would like to be supported, why are you here?

Suggest to dare to be humble - to listen and learn and first and foremost: read and watch the material. It is pointless to participate here if you don't - and abuse will not be accepted.

Return to “Questions about Addictions”