Getting second hand high from weed, effects..

Carrie

Re: Getting second hand high from weed, effects..

Post by Carrie »

Hey Christos.

Marijuana traps you in your mind. Here, we are walking the process of releasing ourselves from the influence of our minds. What I see in your writing is the use of excuses, justifications, and comparisons that align with desire to continue participating with a substance that supports you as a mind. Understand, in our minds we come up with all kinds reasons and correlations that show us how we are 'okay' regardless of the fact that in actual physical reality we are not 'okay' at all. Suggest to look again at what Fidelis wrote:
Fidelis wrote:Playing games is entertainment, but smoking weed changes you completely and not only on a physical level

Smoking weed is not entertainment. When and as you smoke weed, you are at the 'mercy' of your mind. When and as you smoke weed, you are not the directive principle - you will submit to the experience and your ability to make decisions that are best will be compromised. This is the reality. To prove this, alls one has to do is research how using marijuana changes people: how do they now view their world? How has their physical presence changed? When and as they are escaping into the 'entertainment' of their mind, what could they be doing instead? What happens as a result of one's decision making process being impaired - by attempting to live out what one's worked out in one's imagination while smoking weed?

In addition to answering these questions for yourself, I also suggest to watch the following to get an understanding of your Ego, how it functions, and keeps you locked into reasons and justifications so that you do not change.

Revenge of the Ego 1
Revenge of the Ego 2
Revenge of the Ego 2 Part 2
christos mermigas

Post by christos mermigas »

This is the 4th post regarding my honest personal experience around weed and in return I get text book/ automated replies concluding that weed is the root of evil.

Carrie,
‘We are walking a process of releasing ourselves from the influence of our minds’ - but we made a post on Candy Crush Saga encouraging people to play/ start playing it and the same time we are supporting that ‘smoking weed is not entertainment’.
‘Playing games is entertainment but smoking weed changes you completely’ – Really? How? And how is that different?
Speaking of Reality –What is your personal experience with weed & candy crush?

I suggest honestly answer all the questions you asked me about weed – for Candy Crush and give me something I can relate to - how is Candy Crush ok for entertainment but not weed.

I also experienced the ‘mercy’ of Candy Crush and found out that it worked exactly like weed -
In the Reality I am seeing/ living, all people I know are abused by a game based on luck spending all time doing what if not trapped in their mind?
You think that someone addicted to the sound ‘Sweet’ ‘Tasty’ ‘Delicious’ & ‘Divine’ is the directive principle of self?
Or is it candies & sugar the best images for someone to see/play all day?
Do you know how many levels are continually being added and how long people is playing this game?
I know people over 300+ stages paying to get extra moves and tricks.
And bottom line – how is Candy Crush changing me to ‘what is Best for all’ ?
You have seen the Design of Luck and know that the abusive system we currently live is based on ‘luck’ – but that’s ok for ‘entertainment’ ?
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Deviating from the point made here which is still using a drug to alter the way that you experience yourself at a mind and physical level to games is not necessary, in the end anything you eat also alters your physical body and you can then say that anything you experience can be a drug, therefore this is about rather looking at your reactions toward the use of weed and how one usually points out all reasons, excuses and justifications to just not let go of it.

We cannot say 'you must quit' - that's an individual decision and I realized that I had to quit the moment I understood the principles to live and apply in this process and how holding on to my weed was simply plain deceptive and an attempt to fool myself that 'I didn't need it, I take it because I enjoy it' and all sorts of bullshit that I realized later on were only excuses. We all know what drugs are and as such who you are toward it is what I suggest you review - in the end this is not about games or comparing a video game with drugs.

So take a moment to step back, take into consideration the points shared here and that is it, only you decide how you walk your process and your self honesty in it.
kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Christos,

you keep suggesting that the Desteni perspective is that Weed is the root of 'Evil' - where there was never mentioned such a thing. This is an example of where the mind is feeling threatened within a point based on a fear of losing that point - where then one will experience and believe that it is other people judging the point or judging you in relation to the point --- which the mind can then use as an opportunity to go into defense mode with regards to that point, rather than simply taking the specific point and investigating it for oneself.

I mean, the perspectives shared here about Weed comes mostly from beings' experiences with it and how they have walked their process in relation to the point of smoking weed --- there is no judgment in that. The point of Judgment only comes in as an interpretation of what others are sharing when you go and take it personally because you have created a personal relationship within yourself with regards to the specific point of for instance smoking weed --- which you are now seeking justification and validation for from others because you have not established a self-honest relationship with regards to smoking weed.

So, i suggest to, rather than seeking for validation from others for the point of smoking weed --- walk the process of investigating the point in self-honesty and make sure that you stand absolutely clear with regards to who you are in relation to Weed and Smoking it. Your point of cross-reference in this process will then be - when what others have to share about the point of smoking weed will no longer trigger reactions within you and you no longer feel the need to defend the point -- then you know that you know who you are and you stand stable within that point of self-honesty.

Cheers, Kim
christos mermigas

Post by christos mermigas »

Kim,
If you go back and read my first 2 comments on the topic, you will see that I merely expressed my personal experience - that weed does not necessarily drive you crazy & I use it as a ‘tool/ entertainment’
From that point on the whole discussion turned to ‘weed’ and since then there was not reference to the Reality of the issues here which is ‘entertainment’ and how Candy Crush is ok but weed is not and the ‘justification’/ ‘excuses’ are obvious from all parts.
You explained the ‘justification’ system perfectly and from the point I am standing, I too see a ‘justification’ towards ‘weed’ and that’s why I referred to ‘weed is the root of all evil’.
Cause the Reality is that up-to-date none has elaborated on the issue of ‘entertainment’ which was my original point – and thus participated in the topic.
Yes at some point I felt threatened and I have nothing personal with none - I am responsible for what I felt/ experienced within this topic and its up to me to do something & we all know what to do :)
And its cool being here with you. Thank you all for info & links provided.
Anna

Post by Anna »

christos mermigas wrote: Yes at some point I felt threatened and I have nothing personal with none - I am responsible for what I felt/ experienced within this topic and its up to me to do something & we all know what to do :)
And its cool being here with you. Thank you all for info & links provided.
Cool Christos.

Return to “Questions about Addictions”