How to cure erotic hypnosis addiction?

virgo_7

Re: How to cure erotic hypnosis addiction?

Post by virgo_7 »

hi ...i had a bad experience of erotic hypnosis. Where a person whom I had a lot of trust in, made me practice erotic hypnosis, he said that will help me boost my confidence as I was also working for him. Slowly these sessions got intense and he was all i could think of while I got aroused. This troubled me as the guy became close emotionally as well and wanted me to just control him and be dominant on him sexually (by touching him)... I loved him alot for his care...but now I am confused whether he instilled these emotions in me via hypnosis or I was in love with him. I have left my job as I felt he wanted just me being with him always.... inspite of the trouble i went through while he used to hypnotize me (erotic hypnosis)... I felt odd when he touched me and said he never loved me..all I want to know was he just playing around and exploiting me? coz I trusted him and allowed him to? also erotic hypnosis, does it involve touching someone at erotic zones?? please reply
sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Hi Virgo this forum is one that is about self support and supporting others through the experiences one already walked in ones process. So your question about what erotic hypnosis is and what it does involve and doesn't is not really a primary question for this forum. Members as you see in this tread have had experiences with it, though for this forum the question we would look at would be more like:

-why is it that I feel I had to boost my confidence?
-how come I haven't investigated erotic hypnosis from a point of what it entails to support and assist myself?
-what can I do about this fear inside me that I think I'm now controlled by another human being through hypnosis?
-what is it that I feel used by the other who I allowed to hypnotize me?

When you search for erotic hypnosis one can find that more than touching is involved, it is a way to express ones sexuality. See Wiki explanation: Hypnosis can be used within a dominance and submission relationship to reinforce power exchange and as a form of play. This ranges from hypnotically-induced orgasms to long-term conditioning. The act of hypnosis itself is erotic and relationship-affirming for many power exchange couples as the subject surrenders control and opens themselves to mental vulnerability.

If you like to become more confident and explore your own sexuality in a way that is best for all which is focussing on self intimacy first, I'd suggest to listen to the masturbation interviews and the 'What is Sex - Overview' interview to get a clear perspective.

To understand how this forum works I would suggest to read the guidelines and investigate topics like Writing yourself to Freedom, Sharing Self-Forgiveness, 7 Years Journey to Life and our free online Dip-Lite course.

It would be cool if you could introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself section and share some more with us about how you came to the Desteni forum and what you already know about walking process.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Another point to take into consideration in all of this is that having these reactions is nothing shameful or bad; it is what it is – nothing more or less. Often what tends to happen when we become ashamed of something and judge that something, we suppress it and hide it, which makes it impossible to see what we are doing and how we can change as we are not even willing to admit to ourselves what we are doing. Then another interesting aspect of shame and self-judgment is that we tend to focus on the shame and self-judgment instead of looking at what practical solutions there are to direct the origin problem, which in this case would be your sexual relationship to particular words.

A suggestion is thus to be unconditional with yourself, allow yourself to be your own psychologist, and listen to yourself without judgments, ideals or beliefs, simply look at the points coming up, write it out, and then take yourself to the stage of finding solutions to your problem. Really, there is never a need for us to judge compromising and limiting points, as it tends to backfire, and instead of dealing with the initial point, we go in a another direction missing the practical solutions available for us here.

Thus, enjoy your time of getting to know yourself, all the bad and the good stuff, nobody is going to judge you except for yourself.
christine

Post by christine »

Hi Terren,

Welcome to the forum! As you are investigating the support that has been presented here, I would suggest using your breath to slow yourself down and assist you in releasing you from these mind possessions. So when the thought comes up, stop and breathe, slowly, in-breath, out-breath, and bring your awareness to your current reality, to your body, even grasping your hands will be supportive, thus practically assisting yourself.
Maker

Post by Maker »

I've fallen victim to erotic hypnosis as well. I'm normally very confident and present, but I'm becoming more submissive and empty. I've been away from it for several weeks now. I feel like something's missing, and I have to go back and go deeper to feel good. I'm so afraid of what will happen to me if I don't stop, but part of me just wants to give up and stop resisting. Does anyone else feel this way?

@virgo_7 Erotic hypnosis doesn't have to involve touching at erotic zones. I know this is a little late, but I would trust your inner feelings. I think he was exploiting. Can you tell me how you've been since then? Have you recovered? Are you still trapped?

@Terren Did you manage to stay away from it? Have those thoughts ever gone away?
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hi Maker, welcome to the forum, and cool you are participating and sharing some of your experiences.

Since this is your first post, just a reminder if you have not yet, to check out the forum guidelines so you are aware of what this forum is all about. Also - it would be cool to hear a bit about where you are from, and what brought you here to the desteni forums. You can share an introduction here if you would like.

Also, DIP lite is a free online course that gives an introduction to the tools and principles we practice here within the forum, so if you are able, definitely worth it to check out.

Otherwise, welcome again to the forum. Look around, participate and enjoy!
viktor

Post by viktor »

Hello Maker,

What you can look, that is contributing to your current experience, is the law of resistance. Now, this law implies that what you resist, will persist – and the simple reason why is that when you resist something, you're still participating in that very pattern, albeit in a different way than before, yet you're still giving that way of thinking/acting attention. A solution is thus to stop resisting, stop fighting the urge to go back, and instead spend some time investigating why it is that you want to go back; what is it that you feel you're able to get from erotic hypnosis that you don't experience in your daily living? And here, what you can do, is to look at ways in which you're able to live those words/expressions that you feel you get from erotic hypnosis, in a supportive way in your daily life.

For example, let's say that erotic hypnosis make you feel alive, and excited. Then, instead of only defining these words in relation to erotic hypnosis, look at how you're able to practically, and physically, in your daily life, live the words alive and excited. Maybe you're able to live the word alive as follows: That the moment you wake up, you take a deep breath, and allow yourself to feel your lungs fill up with air, and feel how you in that moment nourish your physical body, and how that breathe is in that moment giving you life – then in that moment go into that experience of the breath filling your body – appreciate it – be grateful for the life that fills up your body – and stand equal and one with your breath as that life. This way you can then start living the word 'alive' for real, not being dependent on erotic hypnosis anymore.
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

Long story short I got the exact same problem as the guy here http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=6343
This is the 5th day since last time I watched .
So far I feel good(don't feel the need to go back to that files again) but I still get that arousing feeling when some of the words I used to hear in trance pup up into my head and I am afraid that this might make fall again in the future. (I tried to quit more times so far with no absolute success )

After reading a few comments to that thread I started the dip lite course (So far I got to the part where you need to write something every day starting today)
I still don't have much clue how this will help me .

I could use some support.
barbara

Post by barbara »

John,

the diplite course will become more specific. It is structured in a way that opens you up to observing what is going on within you with respect to thoughts and placing these into words. You have a look at your resistances should you have any and to solutions for that. After this first week you are introduced to emotions and feelings and shown how to distinguish between them within you practically and what it means to be directive within them. You will need this ground-work to be effective with identifying the words and triggers of the programming that you have allowed. Once you know what the program elements of your addiction are, meaning how is it able to control and entrap you, you will be able to change who you are pertaining to it and stand. So bear with it!

There is already a lot of very supportive information and suggestions placed in this thread, so I suggest to reread. Share when you have more specific questions when you have progressed into the diplite course a bit further or/and as soon as they arise!

If you would like to introduce yourself, which we would appreciate you doing, you can do this here: introduce yourself!

You can also open up a thread in the writing yourself to freedom section and in the members blogs where you can place your writings and blogs.

Enjoy the forum!
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

Thanks for comment , Barbara
I am confident that with the good advice here I'll improve myself .

I would like to introduce myself but I don't want to give my real name for privacy reasons .

Return to “Questions about Addictions”