How to cure erotic hypnosis addiction?

barbara

Re: How to cure erotic hypnosis addiction?

Post by barbara »

Cool John, understood!
And also very cool that you started with the diplite!
Looking forward to reading some feedback on how you are integrating the suggestions presented here and the tools from the course!
Enjoy!
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

I have a little issue !
It's the 19th day since I quit.
Until now I didn't experienced desire or need to go back but recently I started to have more frequent pop ups in my mind with memories of words I heard in trance . Some game me arousing feeling . And I felt just a little bit attracted to go back .
What should I do about this ? :?
barbara

Post by barbara »

Take the words you react to and self-forgive your participation in the reactions, in the desire and other movements of the mind within you. Write out a corrective statement wherein you state that you will stop and breathe as soon as the word comes up in your mind and you are about to react. Then stabilize yourself by focusing on breath/breathing and your chest area, being here in your physical body.

Have a look at the FAQ on self-forgiveness statements FAQ and maybe you will find this eqafe interview Reacting to memory reactions by the Reptilians helpful.
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

barbara wrote:Take the words you react to and self-forgive your participation in the reactions, in the desire and other movements of the mind within you. Write out a corrective statement wherein you state that you will stop and breathe as soon as the word comes up in your mind and you are about to react. Then stabilize yourself by focusing on breath/breathing and your chest area, being here in your physical body.

Have a look at the FAQ on self-forgiveness statements FAQ and maybe you will find this eqafe interview Reacting to memory reactions by the Reptilians helpful.
Thanks very much for advice .
There's a small problem with breathing deeply to calm myself though . In my mind breathing deeply is associated with trance and the feelings within it .
barbara

Post by barbara »

JohnSmith wrote:There's a small problem with breathing deeply to calm myself though . In my mind breathing deeply is associated with trance and the feelings within it .
Then be aware of your chest when breathing to see that you are here in/as your physical body and when and as the association with the trance comes up, self-forgive the association, participating in it, and having created the feelings within it. You can self-forgive all the movements that come up inside you. You can state that you delete the pictures relating to them. They might not immediately disappear but when you are consistent, they will begin to fade because you do not continue to feed them any more energy. So do not allow such associations to direct who you are within breathing/breath. You can also state to yourself that you disengage the associations from (deeply) breathing.

Besides, breath need not be deep, just be here in the physical and aware when breathing.
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

Thanks again . Barbara !
You were very helpful .
I feel more confident now .
JohnSmith

Post by JohnSmith »

After 139 days of being clean I done it again :( .

I had managed to escape erotic thoughts almost entirely but I believe the problem was I just replaced the hypnosis addiction with a gaming addiction to hearthstone and when I tried to stop playing games for a few days I gave in the temptation to use hypnosis again .

I feel ashamed that I didn't follow this community and stooped using the tools from here and now I'm in trouble again .

What can I do now ?
William

Post by William »

Hello Johnsmith,

I have been in your shoes in a manner of speaking, where I tried so hard to stop myself from my addictions - even using the same method you are referring to as 'switching addictions', and found it to actually be supportive and effective by enabling me to see myself within the point of addictions... only from a different perspective, where the self-judgments are a little bit different. I judge myself in different ways based on my current addiction/distraction, but it still all falls within the same point - self-judgment, which leads to guilt. So guilt and self-judgment are a common thread.

Who am I within this? I am not this addiction, nor does the judgment support me, so why do I submit myself to it? It only makes me feel bad/guilty so that I can go into polarity of self-pity -> feel good about myself... and so the cycle begins again, and we time loop over, and over again until we come to the fearful realization that the only thing that supports us is life, and if we do not get self-honest and support life in return, we are really playing with that which we do not fully understand... Signing the blank cheque to the universe, if you would. The physical is a very good teacher in the sense that it has a way of really getting your complete attention quickly... if only we could learn to communicate with/through/by it and change ourselves effectively, before consequence catches us off guard, and we find its gg and we have no recourse. Not saying you can't play games, games can be supportive. Be aware of where your energy is going and why.

What I would suggest is to discover how you can enjoy yourself within your process... what is it that you can contribute that will support yourself and others? Look at your life backwards, from the perspective of your death. What were you proud or honored to be a part of in your life? Keep doing self forgiveness until you get it.
Maker

Post by Maker »

It's me again. I gave up trying to fight the hypnosis and just gave in. I was so open to people, I could have fallen into the wrong hands, and I almost did. Instead, I met a nice Christian woman, and we're in a relationship. I told her everything and she understood and wants to help. I haven't felt the need to use erotic hypnosis in 8 months. Maybe she's my rat park, and my real problem wasn't hypnosis, but lack of a loving relationship.
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Hi Maker,
Maker wrote: ... my real problem wasn't hypnosis, but lack of a loving relationship.
Who/what will you be if you were lacking a loving relationship from an external source? Will you decide to go back into the hypnosis? Or something else?

Return to “Questions about Addictions”