Ecstasy overdose

alex.c

Ecstasy overdose

Post by alex.c »

Finally, I have an answer to what happened to me. This video explains: http://youtu.be/Ig-gzeZlkzQ?t=5m42s
No doctor, exam, MRI, or anybody had a real answer to why I almost died from ecstasy. They said it was an overdose. Cheap answer. I had taken much more that before. My body seized up, I let out a terrifying shriek, and my friends rushed me to the ER. I was unconscious until I woke up in the hospital. My immediate first thought was "let me go!" I felt fine. This video is the real deal. No one has even come close to describing the feeling of an overdose like US Anderson in this video. It makes perfect sense. Really really fascinating. Wow, thanks Desteni.
Anna

Re: Ecstasy overdose

Post by Anna »

Very cool alex! Glad to hear that you got some resolution to this point.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

alex.c wrote:Finally, I have an answer to what happened to me. This video explains: http://youtu.be/Ig-gzeZlkzQ?t=5m42s
No doctor, exam, MRI, or anybody had a real answer to why I almost died from ecstasy. They said it was an overdose. Cheap answer. I had taken much more that before. My body seized up, I let out a terrifying shriek, and my friends rushed me to the ER. I was unconscious until I woke up in the hospital. My immediate first thought was "let me go!" I felt fine. This video is the real deal. No one has even come close to describing the feeling of an overdose like US Anderson in this video. It makes perfect sense. Really really fascinating. Wow, thanks Desteni.

Awesome, and fully agree, no other place had I gotten such an explanation about the effects of drugs but here and so make decisions in full awareness of what really goes on, which science as it exists now hasn't gotten yet gotten to.

Thanks for sharing
Alex27

Post by Alex27 »

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Questions about Addictions”