Addiction and Brainwash

TangKaChung

Addiction and Brainwash

Postby TangKaChung » 12 Aug 2011, 11:28

Why Bernard said addiction is based on Brainwash ,I don't understand.
And can somebody offer me the materials which are about addiction and the solution. I have addicted to Video gaming ,and even imaginary music since I was 10,and now I am trying my best to stop it and I always fail.

Tom

Re: Addiction and Brainwash

Postby Tom » 12 Aug 2011, 12:23

I think its because if You are not brainwashed you wont fall for addictions. Addictions are clearly not what is best for all. They become driving force of You not You.
As for solutions I cant tell You precisely because I'm addicted to video games as well:(

TangKaChung

Postby TangKaChung » 12 Aug 2011, 12:25

Oh ,sorry ,I didn't notice that Desteni and Bernard channels got banned ,I haven't stayed in Hong Kong for a week time ,I just get shocked by the disheartening news....

TangKaChung

Postby TangKaChung » 12 Aug 2011, 13:07

I think its because if You are not brainwashed you wont fall for addictions. Addictions are clearly not what is best for all. They become driving force of You not You.
As for solutions I cant tell You precisely because I'm addicted to video games as well:(
Thank You :)

Maya

Postby Maya » 12 Aug 2011, 14:15

Addiction are part of the brainwash of this society as the driving force of the mind consciouness system through and as energy. we're basically addicted to everything - feelings, emotions, food, money, sex, video games, drags, relationships and you name it - none of which is based on principles of oneness and equality.
if you take each point and see it's time line, you would allocate the excet moment you have brainwashed/programmed yourself.

The way to stop addictions - Self Forgivenesss, Self Honesty, Self corrective actions, writing, breathing...

i suggest you take the point of being addicted to video games and investigate it -
what are you feeling when you play, are you avoiding something through gaming, are you satisfied with yourself for being a good player, are you hiding from something through playing, are you defining yourself through playing, when did you start to play, why have you start to play, who would you be without playing and who are you when playing - there are so many questions you could ask yourself to start seeing the system design of the video game addiction. once you have all the points written out - you can start applying Self Forgiveness and walk the correction in the physical reality.

Share with us here and we'll assist with specifying the point if/when require.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 13 Aug 2011, 16:29

Why Bernard said addiction is based on Brainwash ,I don't understand.
And can somebody offer me the materials which are about addiction and the solution. I have addicted to Video gaming ,and even imaginary music since I was 10,and now I am trying my best to stop it and I always fail.

Sunette's videos on stopping smoking are relevant and still on youtube:

1 Stopping Smoking with Principle before Preference

2 Stopping Smoking with Principle before Preference

This will support you in understanding further how to do it within the context of this process in standing as Principle and walking the decisions that you take on based on the realization of what's best for you to live and apply in your world.

And as Maya explained, addiction can only exist as the mind therefore it is brainwash as it's a self-created accumulation of thoughts that we believe ourselves to 'require' a certain thing/person/concept of ourselves to continue existing.

I suggest you also go through threads here as we've shared on several points of addiction: from sex, drugs, alcohol, smoking, gaming, laziness - lol anything can be an addiction if we allow the mind to do so.

So, suggestion is: support yourself in writing yourself to freedom and taking the decisions that you see are pertinent to support you in your physical reality.

Enjoy

Fidelisspies

Postby Fidelisspies » 13 Aug 2011, 17:37

Also, the economy system wants you to be addicted - Through advertising and entertainment and media they deliberately exploit humans because then more money is made.

ReginaldDiepenhorst

Postby ReginaldDiepenhorst » 14 Aug 2011, 01:44

Addiction is based on Brainwash, because you 'think' you need/require a particular thing for 'you' to 'exist/'being you'.

Within each point of addiction there is a point which holds it in place, which one can push oneself through or give in. And we are 'addicted' when we continously 'give in'.
It's based thus on personalities, instead of real necessity, though you 'believe' that its a necessity.

I have gamed massively in MMORPG. I did this to the full extend that I was satisfied with my current position within the game. Only at that point I realized how much time I wasted on the game, that it didnt lead to anything, but my 'own personal goal of becoming better'. As my characters progressed, as I experienced it was like 'me' progressing, because when I reached a personal goal in the game, I felt good about myself and my achievement.
I gave away my account to people who still play with it till this day, and with that I gave away something that I 'invested' heavily in.

See what value you have given to it, who are you in gaming, which you are not without gaming?

Watch my video's on | Youtube | AntiHate
Read my blogs on | Blogger (7yrs to life in dutch) | Unsharedstories.com
Friend me on | Facebook

Bella

Postby Bella » 14 Aug 2011, 11:50

cool support here!

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 15 Aug 2011, 17:19

i remember spending entire days and sometimes several days in a row playing video games on my computer and i would literally be sucked in to the fantasy world, where i wanted the best ending possible, the best progression of my characters, unlock every secret option in the game, get the 'coolest stuff'

what was going on was i was addicted to the energy - i was addicted to the stimulation of the game where i would participate in fantasy and getting emotionally involved in the gaming, where i would place myself AS the characters on the screen and i would play out in my own mind what my characters would be 'thinking' - all of this because i was in fact hiding from myself and distracting myself from my actual reality where i was not satisfied and experienced myself as being 'powerless' - thus in the gaming world i could escape into fantasy and be the hero and lose myself within that experience of 'power' as well as the sensation of being able to do 'anything' within the game that i wanted to do but could not/would not do in real life.

so with me the fuckup within gaming was to abuse it as a form of hiding and distraction from myself because i did not want to deal with my own life, did not want to face myself, did not want to be 'alone' with myself so i would hide myself within gaming - i would stay up late into the evening to play my games, and then sleep in so that i did not have to wake up and face my day, so i wanted to minimize the amount of time i had to spend awake in my 'regular life' and being around people whom i experienced conflict and friction with, and to maximize my time with myself playing my games.

how i supported myself was to see how much time i was actually wasting - because for the moment things are great and i'm thoroughly enjoying my gaming experience and i would invest so much time into it and then i get bored of the game or i complete the game and there is no more stimulation - no more excitement to keep me distracted - i was no longer emotionally charged from the game - and i was left back in my 'regular world' again where i had abdicated myself and did not want to be in. so in seeing this it was clear that video games were merely an addiction that i participated in to distract myself from actually sorting out my life and stopping the points where i was not satisfied with myself - and slowly i stopped playing video games and was able to direct my time more effectively

Return to “Questions about Addictions”