INTEGRITY

Space to discuss what it means to 'live words' and to share one's process of redefining words
tormod

INTEGRITY

Post by tormod »

INTEGRITY
Current allocation: Integrity have been for me people that are important and that can influence others. I would think of teachers and masters, and scholars that educate others. Or I would think of being able to make your statement and to be able to say your opinion/thing in a debate. It is that pushing to have your say. To tell the other people your opinion, your point of view and your side of the story. Integrity to me is to have real news and experiences, and something teachable to tell others.

Dictionary definition:
adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished:
to preserve the integrity of the empire.

a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition:
the integrity of a ship's hull.

Etymology:
c. 1400, "innocence, blamelessness; chastity, purity," from Old French integrity or directly from Latin integritatem (nominative integritas) "soundness, wholeness, completeness," figuratively "purity, correctness, blamelessness," from integer "whole" (see integer). Sense of "wholeness, perfect condition" is mid-15c.

Sounding of the word:
inter gritty
inner gritty
nitty gritty
xxxxx (name on a person)
titty
piggy
pig
en te til tyven (norwegian) -->( a te for the thief)

polarity:
negative: I would think I need integrity - that I lack it. I would think I lack the influence of integrity. I would think of the word nitty - like in nitty gritty that I would find bothersome and embaracing within this word.
positive: I see quite a potential for me to take on this word. I can learn from this word a great deal. My world around me can benefit from this word.

Creating writing: Inter - gritty - it is about knowing yourself and knowing your insides. Having a emotional overview. Knowing what you are capable of. Knowing how to be supportive with self and others. It is about, knowing what is best for all, and how to get there, preparing what to say and how to say it. Knowing the energies within so without. Knowing psychology to such an extent that you can direct any situation. To be self directing. To be calm and at ease within (so without)

Creative writing vol 2:
Inter - gritty - it sound like a mess or a meeting within what is nitty (gritty) - it is about debating what is nitty - gritty about a situation. Being able or experienced to talk and explain what is with a situation to make it nitty gritty. Like a comedian making fun of things - pulling out and exposing the nitty - gritty.

New definition:
Integrity is to have a overview of a situation. Integrity is to have inner standing and to act and speak for what is best for all. Integrity is the opposite of anger and reacting. It is to have experience.

Return to “Living Words”