EQUILIBRIUM

Space to discuss what it means to 'live words' and to share one's process of redefining words
tormod

EQUILIBRIUM

Post by tormod »

Living words: equilibrium

Current allocation: I would think of science and biology, fluids and liquids. Like slime and feeling gently uncomfortable within so.

Dictionary definition:
a state of rest or balance due to the equal action of opposing forces.

equal balance between any powers, influences, etc.; equality of effect.

mental or emotional balance; equanimity:
The pressures of the situation caused her to lose her equilibrium.

Chemistry. the condition existing when a chemical reaction and its reverse reaction proceed at equal rates.

Etymology : c. 1600, "state of mental balance," from Latin aequilibrium "an even balance; a horizontal position," from aequilibris "equal, level, horizontal, evenly balanced," from aequus "equal" (see equal (adj.)) + libra "a balance, pair of scales, plummet" (see Libra). Related: Equilibrious.

Sounding of word:
equal i am one
equal as i am in one
equal i brie on one
det er kveld og jeg brer om meg (it is evening and i tuck inn)

Polarity:
Negative: I would judge myself as not worthy of any equilibrium. I would think of equilibrium as to good for me.
Positive: this is a very supportive word to me. it sounds good in my ears and I can forgive the energies within. this word is like a promise to me to deliver/opportunity and something to work for/to achieve.

Creative writing : equilibrium to be satisfied with what is. simplicity. also perfect and over all good like a experience.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a energetic relationship to this word.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am not worthy of any equilibrium, I am not good enough.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to look at this word equilibrium.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of being born "again" in matrix like NEO waking up in matrix farm full of slime.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand left behind in that slime and to associate that slime with science and eventually myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I should be spit at or I should spit at others /anyhow.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the feeling or want to spit when I hear this word.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of my body fluids in relations to this word.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to relate to blood, slime and fluids when I think of this word.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of dominance and control with this word.

New definition : Equilibrium is needed to birth life from physical. Equilibrium helps the creation process. To really create what is best for all : equilibrium is needed.

Return to “Living Words”