Clarification re: living words format.

Space to discuss what it means to 'live words' and to share one's process of redefining words
tylersr

Clarification re: living words format.

Post by tylersr »

I've seen in Tormod's posts redefining words that one of the sections is 'current allocation point'. I was wondering if anyone can give clarification about what exactly this means. Is it just a general sense of where one is at in relation to the word or what exactly should we be doing in this section? Thanks
Marlen

Re: Clarification re: living words format.

Post by Marlen »

It is indeed describing a general sense of 'where you're at' or 'who are you' as the word currently, which is then a way to identify the points to align, change or expand once that you start doing the actual expansion or redefinition of the word
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Tyler, that's right - as Marlen shared.
You can find more about the redefining word process in this post from Earth's Journey to Life: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php? ... 241#p18505
tylersr

Post by tylersr »

Cool Leila.

That's the source I used and for anyone reading this thread I might add that the current allocation point is often polarized. Meaning, negative or positive in terms of whether you want the word in your life or are seeking to avoid it.

Return to “Living Words”