Physical

Space to discuss what it means to 'live words' and to share one's process of redefining words
viktor

Physical

Post by viktor »

After listening to the Eqafe interview Location of Existential Physical Process I have decided to redefine the word PHYSICAL.

How have I lived the word?

Physical, is a word, that I primarily see as a noun or adjective – hence not an action – but rather a passive object or description. Obviously you are able to use the word as a verb, such as: ‘Let’s get physical’ – though that is about the only example I know. Hence, to LIVE the word PHYSICAL – is something I have yet to explore.

However, I have since starting the Desteni I Process been continually practicing physical presence, being AWARE of the physical. I have done that through pushing myself to breath with awareness, and through being aware of my body, from the tip of my fingers to the tip of my toes – and that is something that have challenged me a lot – at the same time it has also been very enjoyable. This is the closest I get to living the word PHYSICAL.

Otherwise, physical, is something that I see as what I can tangibly touch, see or smell – it is something that interacts with my physical body or in my physical body – something that I am able to sense and experience with and through my body.

Sounding the word

Fuse-The-Cell
Fuss-In-Call
Fuse-Call
Fusion–Call
Cyst–In–All
Fuse–All
Fuse–I–All
First–I–All
First–I-Call

Etymology

early 15c., “of or pertaining to material nature” (in medicine, opposed to surgical), from Medieval Latin physicalis “of nature, natural,” from Latin physica “study of nature” (see physic). Meaning “pertaining to matter” is from 1590s; meaning “having to do with the body, corporeal” is attested from 1780. Meaning “characterized by bodily attributes or activities” is attested from 1970. Physical education first recorded 1838; abbreviated form phys ed is from 1955. Physical therapy is from 1922. Related: Physically.

Creative Writing

Physical – when I take this word within me and look at it – I get the sense of and endless ocean of darkness – silence – there is a deep and contented steadiness to the word – and it feels as if the word is solid – manifest – complete – the foundation from which everything springs and moves. The physical is not only about what can be sensed – it is about that deep connection within the human physical body – that goes deep, deep, into a dark and timeless calm.

Standing and living as the word PHYSICAL – would thus be to bring that deep and timeless calm up within me – and practicing that stance/living/expression within me as I go through my days – seeing, realizing and understanding that these shallow, hasty, rushes of positive and negative energy, that moves about, they are not relevant, neither are they of any consequence, in comparison to the endless depth of the PHYSICAL. Hence – bringing this word up within me can be of great support when I notice that I am loosening my balance and direction – and where I notice and see myself – falling into the trap of some experience or energy.

Redefining the word

The deep and timeless matter from which all originates
Marlen

Re: Physical

Post by Marlen »

What I'm finding most relevant in relationship to this word is not so much understanding it as in 'yes it's the matter of all things' - here matter meaning also 'mother' at the same time as that 'origin in and of itself' which we are also made of and everything exists of - we already are that, what we have done is impose a myriad of relationships as experiences, judgments, concepts/knowledge and information onto it which we have come to define ourselves and so limit ourselves as the physical. So, I definitely recommend the current Jesus interviews on 'redefining physical' because it assists us to really look at what we've imposed to our physicality through ourselves as our mind, and so also understanding the process that all beings in existence had to go through in order to see what they were 'missing' when it comes to 'wanting to be equal to the physical,' which is fascinating as well, so here they are!

Redefining Physical - The Crucifixion of Jesus - Part 109

Redefining Physical (Part 2) - The Crucifixion of Jesus - Part 110

Thanks for opening up this word here, Viktor and sharing your own elucidation.

Return to “Living Words”