Headaches

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Kim S

Headaches

Post by Kim S »

Hi Guys

I have last few days woken up with a head ache in forehead and even if I take medication it doesnt ease - but what is weird is it kind of comes and goes in intensity during the day, although it is still there but varying degrees of pain. I have put this down to the fact that I am possibly approaching early signs of menopause as I am now 44 and going through some of those symptoms as well. So my question is could the head aches just be a condition of menopause or is it something more as I am going into my SF deeper now. Many thanks
Maya

Re: Headaches

Post by Maya »

Hi Kim,
Kim S wrote:So my question is could the head aches just be a condition of menopause
Yes, it can and so we suggest to see a doctor for a physical support.

So It might be a physical symptom of menopause as you've indicated and it can be a manifested consequences of thought participation. Headaches can also be when one change one's diet or when one is dehydrated.. lot's of reasons.
Thus, besides supporting yourself with a doctor visit - investigate within yourself whether you've participate in a specific thought patterns in the last few days, have you been busy in your mind with back-chatting? where you drinking enough?
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Hi Maya!

Thanks for replying I havent been drinking enough that is for sure. But I will make an appointment at the docs as well, but I did have a realisation earlier today that I may be dehydrated...
YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

This is a cool point that I want to emphasize. A friend of mine in college, told me that when he has a headache it means that he needs to drink more water. I never heard that before, but when I tested it was true. Like when I have a headache I just drink water, and then I feel better. So this is like an essential life tip.

You can also see the same thing within hangovers. A friend in college said that he never gets a hangover from drinking, an he attributed that to a habit that he has of always drinking water before going to bed. So the reasoning here is that headaches from drinking alcohol, is at least in part caused by dehydration, which for sure occurs since you require water to process the alcohol.

Oh and something which is funny, which may be a coincidence or not. Is that when people take a Tylenol or similar drug for headache, is usually taken with a glass of water. So maybe the water is what fixed it and not the drug. I haven't taken this drug before, so I can't say from personal experience, so this is just an observation.
tylersr

Post by tylersr »

While I certainly agree with the above advice about staying hydrated and consulting a doctor, I remember hearing/reading in the Desteni material that headaches were associated with excessive thinking. Not sure if anyone has been able to pinpoint certain "triggering" thoughts within their writing/self-exploration in relation to headaches but, in those instance where I've seen the headaches were less to do with hydration, etc. and more where I could see that I had been participating a lot in thoughts, almost always the headache came as a delayed consequence for me. Thus, while I was able to connect the headaches with excessive thinking, it was more a symptom of such participation over an extended period of time and less related to specific thoughts or triggering incidents.

In terms of treatment, headaches have almost always come in at the "it's too late phase" where the consequence of participating in the Mind has ALREADY accumulated. Meaning, I could not stop the thinking I'd already done but was faced with an unpleasant pain that I sought to treat with hydration, a chemical bridge, etc.

What I wonder is if anyone has ever connected headaches with SPECIFIC thoughts and been successful in stopping/lessening the pain of them through direct writing...
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Tyler, cool points and yes I've tested out that is so. I've not experienced 'migraines' as such, but definitely an increased constant pain in the head that I've been opening up in recent blogs based on participating in particular experiences over time that I have 'brushed aside' which are coming now at me in the form of a 'headache' that I've been dissecting and directing in the past days, getting better upon realizing the point and it only took asking me that question, what have I been participating a lot into that I have brushed aside, have not wanted to look at - and so, it's been a process of days, this whole week really, only to this day feeling better.

Here's a cool pair of interviews that explain more details on what you shared as well.

What Your Thoughts do to Your Brain - Quantum Systemization - Part 55

What Do Migraines Say About You? - Public Interview Request

Return to “Body Support”