Sense of consciousness in the head?

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Benjamin Hailstone

Sense of consciousness in the head?

Postby Benjamin Hailstone » 08 Oct 2013, 01:52

I have increasingly of late had a heavy feeling in my head.It is the weight of consciousness.From the minute I wake until dropping off at night,it is an inescapable burden.I am so overwhelmingly aware of my mind,how it operates,how I perceive the world,my guilt,and my traumas.I think this is why people,including myself,so often turn to drugs and alcohol.It is as though there is this disconnect between my mind and my physical body.As though they are clumsily stuck together.My head,containing the mind,on top of the body,below...Any suggestions on how to get a clearer mind,and better integrate the body?

Benjamin Hailstone

Re: Sense of consciousness in the head?

Postby Benjamin Hailstone » 08 Oct 2013, 02:32

I apologize if I have posted this is the wrong place by the way.

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 08 Oct 2013, 03:41

Hey Ben - so the process we are walking and sharing here on the forum is getting out of our minds and getting back into physical reality and thus no longer allowing ourselves to 'think' and 'believe' there are no other options for us then to turn to drugs.. because we realize that in that turning to drugs or alcohol we are in fact trying to run away and escape what is actually going on within ourselves and thus not a solution but only a way to avoid facing and taking responsibility for ourselves and who we are and what we've become which is a mind filled with thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, fantasies, imaginations, future projections, etc - an actual act of separation where we limit 'who we are' to be in only the space of our minds and forget completely about the physical reality that is here as ourselves.

So the process is that of stopping our participation in the mind and get ourselves starting to breathe. Breath is the first step in slowing oneself down and actually aligning with our physical bodies - so we no longer only exist within the space between our eyes, but actually stand as the totality of our human physical bodies, which is unconditionally functioning and supporting our ability to live/be here.

I would suggest if you have not yet, start the DIP Lite Course. It's a slow but steady walk into the learning 'how to' start applying tools in our life to be able to stop the heaviness that we experience within/as being a mind filled with all our past experiences, accepted and allowed through our very participation of it.

Realize that only once we stop the clutter of our minds will we begin to realize the 'more' of life that we have lost touch with which is the physical reality and our human physical bodies. So check out DIP lite, and utilize this thread that you have here, as it's "Writing Yourself to Freedom" - so write about what is occupying your attention within your mind that then cause a heaviness experience within you. Direct yourself through writing to lay it out on the screen for you to start seeing what it is you are actually accepting and allowing within you and what is it that is keeping you from standing within/as your physical body - as the breath. It's a process and will take patience and discipline, yet it is possible and slowly but surely we bring ourselves to a grounding where we are actually standing with our two feet on the ground, in physical reality.

So share some writings here if you would like more support and perspective and suggestions for what you are specifically facing and any other questions you may have.

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 12 Nov 2013, 01:15

Hey Benjamin,

the experience of burden within the mind - is the result of accumulated participation of thoughts and energy through time -- this will dissipate largely when one apply oneself in the Tools of Writing, self-forgiveness, self-commitment and self corrective action --- links for support are:

The solution of writing to freedom

The solution of self-forgiveness

And there's the Self Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives thread on the forum

And the Journey to Life where you can witness how others apply the tools in their process of daily writing and sharing

As Kristina mentioned - there is the DIP Lite course for beginners - that guides you through the process in a comfortable pace.

And also, you can place your writings and self-forgiveness in the Sharing Self-Forgiveness thread on the forum - where you can receive feedback and support from members of the forum - to specify your application and support yourself as best as possible.

So, if you have any other questions with regards to walking this specific process out of the mind - i suggest to place them in the Self Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives thread.

Cheers, Kim

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 15 Nov 2013, 02:47

I apologize if I have posted this is the wrong place by the way.
Hey Ben, it's been fixed now, no problem.

I have increasingly of late had a heavy feeling in my head.It is the weight of consciousness.From the minute I wake until dropping off at night,it is an inescapable burden

Besides all the support given here, I suggest listening to the following interviews:
The Atlanteans' Guide to Physical Intimacy (Part 1) - Part 59
The Atlanteans' Guide to Physical Intimacy (Part 2) - Part 60

Mental Tiredness vs. Physical Tiredness - Atlanteans (Part 1) - Part 61
Mental Tiredness vs. Physical Tiredness - Atlanteans (Part 2) - Part 62

I am so overwhelmingly aware of my mind,how it operates,how I perceive the world,my guilt,and my traumas.I think this is why people,including myself,so often turn to drugs and alcohol.It is as though there is this disconnect between my mind and my physical body.As though they are clumsily stuck together.My head,containing the mind,on top of the body,below...Any suggestions on how to get a clearer mind,and better integrate the body?

Energy Trumps Physical - Reptilians - Part 238
  • Why do we sometimes ignore the signs and warnings from our bodies when we are trying something new (like alcohol or drugs)?
    What is behind us listening to the energy or experience over our physical bodies?
    How are memories involved with this decision process of ignoring our bodies?
They all will assist you further with the points you're bringing up here, the way to actually get to a point of 'integration' is through walking the process as it has been explained, there's no shortcut to it but actually getting to write, understand self forgiveness and practically apply the corrective applications that you can learn about all over this forum.

Enjoy

Kirill

Postby Kirill » 29 Nov 2015, 02:34

I would like to share an experience that is very similar to what Benjamin wrote, and the easing of such an experience.

For quite some time, coming onto approximately 4years now I have been walking around with a pressure in the forehead that has been quite uncomfortable. As Benjamin has written, a heavy feeling in the head.

Many, many times, I have wanted to end it all, kill myself so that I no longer have to walk around feeling, experiencing such an experience. Think of it as a headache that never goes away, with at times the headache being minimal, to other times I would say similar to a migraine. Constantly, consistently it was/is difficult to keep focus on daily living, whilst dealing with this pressure in the head.

I would write with quite a bit of confidence stating the very statement that finally this pressure is beginning to ease - release is definitely occurring.

I have been studying Desteni and its material for approximately 3 years, initially starting off with the viewing of youtube videos, and listening to the free Eqafe audio files. From there I finished off, with a few hiccups, the DIP Lite. From there I am now on to the 7th assignment of the DIP Pro, the one that is not the walking the agreement as relationship - started that off first, and with the assistance of the moderator and my buddy, switched to the other one - SRA. I did have a break from the DIP Pro due to resistance, and financial difficulties.

From there I began to stand as self, to become self directive, to understand what it means to exist within the principle of equality and oneness. The pressure in the forehead is a consequence of the character, the being that I created through the eyes of consciousness, who it is that I perceived, believed myself to be within this picture presented world. I was a being of exhaustion, a being of speed, a being of efficiency, all in definition of course. Whatever I did, I did it is as quickly as possible, I would find the most efficient direction to complete whatever it is that needed to be completed without taking any regard to the physical world around me. This is the basics of a defined personality of self, where I eventually led myself to the experience, the constant experience of tearing myself away from the physical, by constantly, consistently thinking, pushing myself harder as mind, as thought.

Finally my mind snapped, I as consciousness snapped, I could no longer keep existing within this one gear go ahead, lol. I had to slow down.

The pressure in the forehead is finally coming to a close, where I am now allowing myself to slow myself down and look back to how it is that I have created the entirety of this delusional, illusion, energetic, picture, fearful mind based reality.

Some of the practical applications that I apply myself through to slow things down are... I ride to work - 6km each way, 5 days a week, I now no longer have a vehicle so riding a bike is my main means of transportation. I work on sleeping for 6hours a day, of course keeping in mind the requirements of the physical body. I live in a 3bedroom house, with 600sqm of land on my own, accompanied by Huxley (chocolate border collie), and William (ginger cat), being alone with all these responsibilities support the development of awareness, of becoming one and equal to the practical application of time, so that I make sure that all beings have a respectable, and valued life. I generally wake up at 3am in the morning before work so that I am able read, write, do some assignment and explore Desteni video's and discussions. Exercise is important for myself in bringing myself back here, where I allow myself, to learn to become equal and one with the body, where I no longer desire to be strong, but rather see the practicalities of living strength, especially the practicalities of being strong within the warehouse environment that I work in. And amongst all of this the practicing of breath, the four count breath, 4counts in, 4counts hold, 4counts out, 4counts hold has been of saving grace.

I find time to cook (vegan, this works for my body), dance, listen to music (I enjoy this style - https://soundcloud.com/talpator/mathematical-existence), playing Xbox, watching TV shows/movies (at the moment I am into Jessica Jones, a PI with super strength, trying to find a man who control other people's minds, where she also was under his thumb at one point in her life). It is definitely beneficial to enjoy the luxuries of this system whilst working towards a solution where an outcome can be implemented where all life will live a life of dignity, a principle where equality and oneness is the foundations of everything that we do.

I am now currently working on expanding myself where I began to share publicly with those within my life, and to share myself on line. To stop the paranoia, the fear, the anxieties, and everything that has contributed to this pressure in the forehead, that has contributed to me being less than consciousness in its entirety.

Thanks all for sharing, thankyou Desteni for being here, nothing is impossible.

Kirill

Return to “Body Support”