Dr. Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Valentin Rozman

Dr. Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy

Post by Valentin Rozman »

There is a big buzz here in Slovenia and neighbor countries about the teachings healing/realignment numbers codes of Russian scientist Dr. Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy (Grigori Petrovič Grabovoi). Please check the Wikipedia description and Web site about his work. The use of codes is to be simple and effective for healing any kind of diseases and regeneration of any part of human physical body as also for manifestation of your personal goals. The science behind is to be the knowledge that every part of existence has its vibrational code and if you match it you activate its potential. Any perspective if this is actually useful and is part of the advanced quantum physical alignment or just a new for of faith healing and Law of Attraction?
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
Eleonora

Re: Dr. Grigory Petrovich Grabovoy

Post by Eleonora »

Hi Valentin,
more than 4 years ago I went to the classes organized by the institute that was set up by students of Dr. Grabovoi in Thailand and in Switzerland.
One of his student who is a medical doctor has set up a clinic over 20 years ago in Moscow and has run quietly many clinical trials to prove the validity of Dr. Grabovoi's work - he had many successes with the codes Dr. Grabovoi taught him but he never managed - at the time at least- to have the book he wrote translated into English - so to access his curses at his hospital one had to get a russian translator, something we thuought about doing but never got around to.
At the time I bumped into Dr. Grabovoi's teachings my understanding of reality was that it was possible to affect matter mathematically, this is proven with the biofeedback techniques, where a machine talks to the body (or the mind?) through electrodes and gets a feedback on the status of each organ and then reports back to the practioner -in words- what is going on.
This is a frequency based work.
I was already familiar with frequency work because many alternative practitioners where I stayed for a long time in Thailand used them to offset things like vaccines in the body or heavy metals to cure allergies, many of them then moved on to what is called 'family constellations' which is a sort of energetic play out of patterns that you could say is based on the Jungian theory of a common mind field that we share - of course we know that this is no longer the case so I am unable to tell you how these things work at the moment - only that people were searching in the realms of patterns to correct that could have been 'downloaded' from a family line - interestingly enough - up to the 7th generation.
At the time I found the work of family constellation unsatisfying mainly because it is not a work of self responsibility -although at the time I didn't have the vocabulary to express this concept - but mainly a returning of pattern into this imaginary timeline here no one knew what happened but the point was just to 'liberate' the patient, a bit like exorcisms and demons, not questioning what we were altering - if we were- in the fabric of existence- As well it did not always work, like many energetic therapies, you are either lucky to find the code either in words or numbers or the pattern won't unlock.
For what concerns biofeedback the most advanced machines are able to pick up patterns as well, this means threads of memories, long seating conflicts and basically anything and everything that we were able to code properly and delete them, this is done by using a sort of counter code that is imprinted on a plastic bracelet or in a pellet that can either be ingested or applied to the patient body.

What Grabovoi did was different.
He was not a medical doctor, he was -I guess still is although not sure what remained of him after 4 years in a Russian prison- he was an engineer and a remote viewer or a psychic, he was used by the Russian army to connect to their space shuttles remotely and advise on possible problems and solution during the course of space flight.
The Russian have a very advanced study of frequencies and alternative medicine, much of their body of work is either undisclosed for security reasons or not translated.
Grabovoi as part of this intelligence, the books he published divided the body neatly into systems, you had the respiratory, digestive, circulatory, deambulatory, skeletal etc - the systems were coded and then divided into subsystems - so for example a problem with the respiratory system would always have the same starting code, as the respiratory system, to that you would add codes for left and right, for inflammation or underactivity, to either deflate or boost the function of a specific organ - additionally you did not need any machine, you would just write out the code on a plaster or on your skin and that would be the medicine.

They let him do his hocus pocus for a few years undisturbed, legend says that he then one day said he could resuscitate the dead children of a community that had been hit by a tragedy (he denies this charges- he then said, always according to legend, that he would replace Putin -he denies this as well- but after that he was jailed for 4 years and the code books that were republished came out after his jail time and they have a suspicious religious undertone about the majestic power of the good god and this creation.
He never released interviews after he came out of jail.

If you ask if the system works - it does- how I don't know.
The code for menstrual pain for example works even before you finish writing it, but some codes from the book don't work, I don't know if the Russian doctor that had his teachings first hand and lives in Moscow -I can research his name for you if you are interested-has been given different codes. what I can tell is that he has documented the regrowth of organs, like the appendix and teeth and that was real and on file.

When I was in SA I asked Bernard about it and he said 'of course they work' but then he said as well that he wouldn't recommend writing a code on one's body is one can't see inter-dimensionally what is going on because that code is a full permission for something to take place, something over which we have no control at all.

If Sunette has a fresher perspective about it all I would be glad to hear it!
sandymac

Post by sandymac »

Wow fascinating Eleonora, thank you.
Thanks for posting this Valentin!
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Thanks Elenora!
“ ... he wouldn't recommend writing a code on one's body is one can't see inter-dimensionally what is going on because that code is a full permission for something to take place, something over which we have no control at all.”
This make sense, so best to stick to what you can control and are aware of.
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
Blaž Cegnar

Post by Blaž Cegnar »

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

This is an interesting topic. When reading what Eleonora wrote, I was reminded of the Remove Viewing process I had spent a brief period of time studying a few years back. It was a DVD program, and the instructor would place a 5-digit number on the back of a picture. Immediately, we were to write that code down and begin sketching without thinking. There was also a big list of descriptor words we could use (i.e. metallic, cold, screeching, stinky, etc.) that reminded us to try connecting with all our senses. I did the best I could before unpausing it, and the idea was that the average or most common attributes collected across the classroom of participants would accurately depict/describe the unseen picture with the code on the back. I didn't have any particularly outstanding results at first, so I gave up (the perfectionist character).
Eleonora wrote: If you ask if the system works - it does- how I don't know.
The code for menstrual pain for example works even before you finish writing it, but some codes from the book don't work
Is this something that you've tested yourself? From one perspective, yes, we shouldn't meddle around too much in the risky unknown. But on the other hand, test everything and keep what is best. Where's the line?

I'm fascinated by living words and living numbers (a.k.a. math), so I'm also particularly drawn to this...technology. Some dimensional insight here would be cool, but I'm also currently preoccupied with lots of other points. I won't soon forget this topic and will continue my investigation later on down the road.

Thanks for bringing it up Valentin.
And thanks for Eleolaborating :D
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

hei Daniel,
the menstrual code was tested by my friends because I didn't suffer from menstrual pain, basically never in my life, at worse some discomfort, while I had friends who were bedridden with it, so I reported their feedback about it, including the feedback of some who were participating at the course with me.

Here is the link to Dr. Arcady Petrov work, one of Grabovoi students, quite wisely he worked the other way around, instead of telling everyone what they could do and allow the world to laugh them off, they did the work, collected the evidence, did it all quietly and then, when too much evidence was collected to brush them off -they went public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJYwwTSBBs

still Daniel I can't tell you how can you regrow teeth or an appendix or a uterus, but they did it - they believe in the goodness of the Creator, they say, but their medicine is not mystic, it's information based, it uses the mind to correct information imbalances resulting in illnesses, that includes regrowth as the blueprint remains -proved by phantom pains of people who lose their limbs in wars for example' so it's about refilling it with matter, for sure it's proving to be an interesting field of study for the future, but again, we'll have to rethink the whole world, what will we do with doctors, medicines, etc if each one of us can take their health in their hands?

That's a big paradigm shift required before a new world in medicine can be successfully introduced and accepted as 'normal'.
Marky

Post by Marky »

Hi Eleonora,

Your post made me to register despite browsing Desteni since 2008 !!! !
I really find it very cool.

This is very fascinating but also very logical in the context of being pre-programmed.
It make sense that every illness/disease will have some mathematical code expression...and therefore cure...(as a program) ..at the end as you said, the info is downloaded into 7 generations....

I also find very interesting when you stated about the paradigm shift when it comes to medicine/doctors/......but I reckon if we are to understand and therefore to use this 'coding' to cure on a large scale (general population) then that will be a step towards humanity understanding that we were programmed all along......

Therefore the paradigm shift would be on much more larger scale.....
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

Hi Marky,
nice to have you on board :)
Yes, I agree, understanding that we are information systems would open up many doors to new therapies and new approaches to solutions to our current condition.
Self forgiveness is one of such solutions that is unfortunately not yet understood in full, the possibility to delete and rewrite one's code, it is very empowering and those who have tested it on themselves know it works, it can be physically felt, so it's not a point of wishful thinking or positive affirmation but a moment of empowerment, where one decides how to define, refine oneself to live a life that is supporting of self and others equally and that is no small thing by any means.
Very glad this thread opened up this new angle for our understanding of reality and that we are not alone, Desteni is the best tool I have found so far but others are looking too for ways to sort out our humanity and uplift it from the pit of dysfunction we ended up living in and as.

Share with us more of your journey Marky when you have some time.
Keep well :)
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Very cool discussion here, thanks Valentine and Eleonora!

And hello Marky, cool to have you here, and to have you share yourself after so long observing Desteni!

It would be cool to hear/read more about you... are you walking DIP lite? What brought you to Desteni in 2008 and how has Desteni and the tools supported you in your own life?

You can share with us in the introduction section of the forum, simply opening a new topic. And if you have not, take a glance at the forum guidelines.

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Return to “Body Support”