What is the difference between eating meat and eating vegetables?

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
ZachWang

What is the difference between eating meat and eating vegetables?

Postby ZachWang » 21 Sep 2015, 05:08

Well,I have read Zacque's article how to practically stop eating meat and build constant and natural muscle tissues...Does it make it different from eating plants because plants are pure life expressions but animals have mind systems within them? But in essence, once they both the plants and animals stop growing and living, meaning their death, they both become pure physical form, from this way of looking, it seems no difference...but on a personal level, I do not think eating plants kills life, but only eating animals does..Because animals are similar with us human in a physical body way of looking, or I as the mind am just feeling sympathetic to them as though I saw my own fate of the end of myself as mind consciousness system as animals as systems are killed...though I do not have so much same "feeling" about plants or nature...So, is it true that it is not about the eating action or animal side or plant side, it is only about human physical design in reacting towards meat where we have no control at all once we eat meat when we exist as a system of consciousness...but how does it work, the design of muscle tissue where it is so automatic...or can I say, only when I as life essence and beingness of who I am stand with and as the muscle tissue, the design will no more exist and I do not necessarily eat anymore, then eating will become nothing but an unconditional expression..

http://desteni.org/a/zacque-meat-and-me
And this is so with all physical bodies within and as this world, except those within the animal kingdom that are herbivores – only their physical bodies have been designed to be able to maintain the eating of plants/fruits. The human physical body however ‘fall under’ the category of the necessity to eat meat for the muscle tissue of the human physical body to maintain 100% sufficiency.

This is how the human physical body and the physical bodies of the majority of beings within and as this world were designed. Primarily – within and as the design of the human physical body together with the mind consciousness system integration and manifestation – 25% of the growth of the muscle tissue of the human physical body was literally ‘removed’ and ‘stopped’ to naturally expand and grow for the manifestation of the mind consciousness system to be successful entirely within and as the human physical body – to ‘make space’ so to speak.

They found that this would be ‘fine’ to do so – as the rest of the 25% would be able to be ‘maintained’ as the human being ‘grow up’ within and as this world through the eating of meat. As the properties, structured formation of meat of animals within this world is similar to that of the human beings’ muscle-meat / muscle tissue. As long as the human being continue to eat meat – the muscle tissue of the human physical body would be able to ‘build itself up’ to 100% sufficiency and maintain itself to 100% sufficiency – though, is able to deteriorate once the eating of meat is suddenly stopped.

So, in eating meat – it doesn’t for the remainder of your life experience ‘build’ the 25% so that the muscles / muscle tissue is able to remain at a 100% sufficiency – it only ‘builds and maintains’ 100% sufficiency – in suddenly stopping to eat meat – the 25% deteriorate to 75% again and is able to deteriorate further – because the human physical body would then be going into literal ‘shock’ and ‘alarm’ – speaking to you stating: Hello! I require meat to be able to maintain myself to 100% sufficiency and you’re not presenting me with the meat I require!

ZachWang

Re: What is the difference between eating meat and eating vegetables?

Postby ZachWang » 23 Sep 2015, 05:33

I have discovered the answer, it is no difference...

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 24 Sep 2015, 00:21

Hi wangzhangkai,

that's a really cool and interesting question. From my perspective, the design of our muscles is that they need specific protein to function, which makes it 'automatic' in needing things like meat. from what i heard meat contains the more 'potent' proteins, which is why it's easier to build muscle mass with eating meat. however there are many other factors involved when it comes to the relationship between the body and what it needs to function optimally. there is obviously the preprogrammed designs that are physically manifested and will take time to transcend and change on a physical level to the point where we can train our body to no longer need meat, then there is the extent to which we've trained our body and mind to be dependent on meat, then there is the blood types and their relation to foods, and then you have all the various individual relationships that are created in individual bodies and minds which make different bodies dependency on and reaction to meat different from one another.

So what you mentioned here:
only when I as life essence and beingness of who I am stand with and as the muscle tissue, the design will no more exist and I do not necessarily eat anymore, then eating will become nothing but an unconditional expression..
I would say, yes, however it will take quite a process to get to that point of transcending our mind, being and body relationship on all levels in which we exist to be able to stand at that point where we have such creational influence on our own physical existence.

Thanks for the interesting question!!

Cheers, Kim

YoganBarrientos

Postby YoganBarrientos » 26 Sep 2015, 05:08

This topic is basically what food to eat. So for me, there is a difference between foods, including kinds of vegetables and kinds of meat. Each food is different. Each provides its own support. I found however, that meat is very supportive. So to exclude that from my diet causes problems for me. So when it comes to diet, I recommend eating whatever that supports you to be strong, healthy, and so able to complete your work/tasks/responsibilities.

DRAGANSTRANJINA

Postby DRAGANSTRANJINA » 27 Sep 2015, 23:51

Since a period of time(maybe 18 months), I am trying to become vegetarian,which is not simple in my situation,because I am neither cooking nor providing for my food ! I have shred almost half of my weight, and was able to maintain it till today ! I haven't noticed that I miss/need/want meat in my diet, neither to build my missing muscles nor to stop their further deterioration ! I get my protein mostly from avocado, chickpeas , black beans ,nuts.......Once I have tried and stayed without food for four days , because I haven't noticed any change in my physical body and my behavior, I could totally imagine that I could leave dieting out of my way of expression ! Today providing, preparing,cooking and eating a meal is become very social
act and/or ritual ,that in its business form is nearly unthinkable to ignore/dismiss from our lives(to many people depend on it)!

Return to “Body Support”