Electromagnetic Radiation & Health

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Mats Bjornsti

Electromagnetic Radiation & Health

Postby Mats Bjornsti » 25 Jan 2016, 23:29

I've been looking into this point as I've read that radiation from WiFi, Mobile phones, TV's, Computers, Radio's etc is causing harmful effect's on our general health. Now days everything is suppose to be wireless, from Headphones to internet connections. People will brush this off under the rug quick as it's everywhere and anyone is always exposed to our new tech radiation without seemingly not experiencing any noticeable harmful consequences. So this leaves me to my question, in what way does this affect our physical bodies and to what extend is it worth avoiding? Are we yet to experience a massive health crisis of people suffering from radiation caused by our ignorance to this exposure? I'm so curious, any answers/experiences/perspectives?

YoganBarrientos

Re: Electromagnetic Radiation & Health

Postby YoganBarrientos » 27 Jan 2016, 03:55

Hey Mats.
Soooooo I could give you an intellectual answer... but I figure if you want an intellectual and fact fill answer, the best place would be to write a question here on Quora https://www.quora.com/
Otherwise, I can say that as far as I know, electromagnetic radiation from cellphones and computers etc... hasn't affected my health. And so I will continue to use them as I have normally have. I'm not worried.

In general it would be hard to tell where sickness or disease come from, if there is no apparent source. Like with GMO's for example. It's hard to tell with anything that is long term.

If there were immediate results from using them, then its easier to see/say that they affect your health.

If it turns out that it did affect my health, I won't be worry or regretful as I did the best I could with what I knew and had available. Plus, worrying and stressing about the radiation would do probably more harm than the radiation itself, if you know what I mean.

Mats Bjornsti

Re: Electromagnetic Radiation & Health

Postby Mats Bjornsti » 27 Jan 2016, 12:39

Thanks Yogan! Yes that is kind of the irony within such a point, worrying and stressing about it is then making it even more detrimental.

Return to “Body Support”