Stomach ache on the right side

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Anna

Stomach ache on the right side

Postby Anna » 14 Feb 2016, 15:16

I sometimes have these unspecified stomach aches, specifically on the middle section of the right side of my belly in what feels like the intestines. At first I thought it was in my cervix area so I had a check-up with my Gyn but everything looks good in that area. Unfortunately the medical professionals here aren't so efficient so just going to the doctor with a not very acute stomach ache most likely won't get my any answers. Does anyone have any suggestions for self-diagnosis and/or support for this area of the body?

Mats Bjornsti

Re: Stomach ache on the right side

Postby Mats Bjornsti » 14 Feb 2016, 17:03

I'm taking a blind shot here Anna, but I have experienced the same thing very recently. I know you drink coffee, and you do drink coffee everyday right? Because the PH acidity might play a role in this. Maybe you should try putting a little scoop of baking soda in your coffee to balance out the PH? And also, you can try taking magnesium supplement to see if that helps, because your body might have low leves of magnesium. I would recommend the (Arm & Hammer) in regards to baking soda, if you have it avalible. Cheers!

Anna

Postby Anna » 14 Feb 2016, 17:43

I'm taking a blind shot here Anna, but I have experienced the same thing very recently. I know you drink coffee, and you do drink coffee everyday right? Because the PH acidity might play a role in this. Maybe you should try putting a little scoop of baking soda in your coffee to balance out the PH? And also, you can try taking magnesium supplement to see if that helps, because your body might have low leves of magnesium. I would recommend the (Arm & Hammer) in regards to baking soda, if you have it avalible. Cheers!
I recently stopped consuming as much coffee (from a lot to barely) and have exactly bought some Magnesium - so according to your prognosis I need to keep doing what I am doing and then maybe have to walk through the already build-up consequences.

Thanks Mats!

Mats Bjornsti

Postby Mats Bjornsti » 14 Feb 2016, 18:12

Alright, cool! Also might try talking a spoon of coconut oil everyday for supplementation, and or try a spoon of flax oil. Maybe also you'll find some sort of essential oils that can further support you to speed up the process. If so I'll reccomend you then rub it in together with coconutoil as not all essential oils should be directly applied on the skin.

CerisePoolman

Postby CerisePoolman » 14 Feb 2016, 22:25

It's damn hard, but you can test the exclusion diet for 6 weeks to see if it is related to any specific types of food

tylersr

Postby tylersr » 16 Feb 2016, 01:43

Lack of assertiveness in relation to sex

Anna

Postby Anna » 16 Feb 2016, 10:47

Lack of assertiveness in relation to sex
Where did you get this information Tyler?

Return to “Body Support”