Monoatomic gold and other monoatomic element, consumption

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
breathoflife92

Monoatomic gold and other monoatomic element, consumption

Post by breathoflife92 »

Hi there, specific question regarding myself as a user of monoatomic gold with other monoatomic elements .I in the past have taken monoatomic elements in the form of a dropper under the tongue...anyway, what support can I get from the portal specifically in my process now that my body has ingested much monoatomic gold...lol. I have read the article already in the article section , understanding that I have become very much infused with the unconscious mind of myself and humanity...Just asking for suggestions on how to go about my life now that I have done this.

Also, after that, I have more of the monoatomics tincture, it is recommended as a homeopathic remedy, I stopped taking it from personal fear, but am willing to take more from time to time, as a health booster ... it's this frowned upon, or should I continue using it. Thankyou
SunetteSpies

Re: Monoatomic gold and other monoatomic element, consumption

Post by SunetteSpies »

To understand the context of the article on Monoatomic Gold is to also take into consideration the process of the beings through the Portal the last couple of years - where they, as much as us here on earth and through Desteni, DIP and EQAFE - have walked a process of maturing themselves, as well as ourselves, when it comes to understanding the mind, being and body relationship together with the multi-dimensional influences these parts of ourselves are exposed to.

So, the article was written within the context of understanding the MIND-body consequence when taking Monoatomic Gold for example - as with, interestingly enough, anything and everything consumed to some extent or another having an impact on the mind-body relationship due to the mental / emotional relationships we create with what we consume. Basically, you can look at the foods you eat, the supplements you take and you'll find in investigating and introspecting your relationship with it - there is either a memory, idea, belief, emotion, feeling attached to it. We will be doing a body series on EQAFE discussing this mind-relationship with foods and supplements and how to look at your diet / relationship with foods and supplements in a PRACTICAL way. Getting to know your particular / unique body's relationship with nutrients and supplements, as well as its basic needs within diet and exercise in general.
So, the article was also opening up a process we're going to be walking in interviews, explaining the mind-food relationship and how to develop a relationship with your body and through that with foods and supplements in a way that practically supports the BODY and not appeases mind-experiences.

How I would approach Monoatomic Gold is to look at whether its practically needed based on symptoms that appear within your body and whether you can / do see any physical results from utilising it. Yet, should not become dependent on it - in the sense that: supplement the body for the time that it's needed, but then equally have a look at your food intake / nutrition intake daily and start regularly supporting the body with a balanced, constant diet. In this, your body will develop a trust-relationship with you, will be able to process the needed nutrients and supplements from food and become more constant and stable in general.

Another suggestion is to do a blood test - see what vitamins and minerals are lacking, specifically with such real physical feedback - supplement the body with the needs for about 3 months while at the same time ensuring your diet / general food intake does contain the needed vitamins / minerals.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Hi sunnette please respond back,
So I took some and had to stop, I had created a blockage or resistance to the inter dimensional assistance, specifically from the reptilians, draconian I believe only, from allowing them to use my body, because I actually thought that I am not , my being is not draconian so why allow them in my body, so I resisted them and was believing that inter dimensional were here to hurt humans, now I know they are all friendly even the serpents, at the time though I caused quite a dimensional uproar within my world reality in which other humans exist in. Now I know that the reptilians are extremely supportive and not 'evil' as evil is not really real. So when I took the gold I felt super happy as it is described to increase the electroconductivity of the heart, or oneness connection as a being called it. My hair felt so much healthier instantly , why did I feel the need to take less or stop for a period of time ? Something happened. I noticed humans fearing me to such an extent that I feared them back for fearing me, normally I would say LOL but the fear I felt from seeing others fear me was , weird to say the least. I mean no one knows of inter-dimensional beings, aliens so to say not being physical, but within us, know one knows about the atlanteans, annunaki, anu, enki, and elil, their races. Demons/angels , if they still exist which I think they do, after witnessing first hand, I mean I've spoken to anu personally, he s so nice and all, probably the sweetest person, loves supporting humans, the draconian geniuses, scientists, these are the main races I work with, get support from. But is this gold sending me so for into awareness that I'm causing fear of the unknown from other beings. Its fear that I have that may not go away until the future until humanity comes into awareness . These elixirs I have are great but what if I fail to see the truth and think that some beings are out to hurt or scare. I know this is a demons job, but sometimes the demon wants me to free myself to extent that I'm just not wanting to do. Its like the dimensions occur too strongly especially the demons when I get to the 'afterlife' so called, as I go to a lot now.
I loved the physical effects of the monoatomic, my hair my skin, my heart, my physical felt so good. But my aura , my physical resonance was too stable for some to even stand near without getting scared. I could go all the way and say fuck, I'm not scared of you human, so don't expect me to participate in your fear of me. It's just these humans are unaware of the dimensions at all and they are scared, I truly live in the future compared to the rest of humanity . The dimensions support all of us, so it's not my job to support humans face to face with things they will not understand. Plus I was told my original being was draconian, which is why they support me specifically most of the time. Like saying I am of draconian, but obviously need support continuously from them. My issue was I created heavy consequence that I am correcting now, because I threw myself off balance and structurally unaligned myself so much through what I call false breathing, or simply breathing instead of self forgiveness, I just didn't understand in the past and was told to breath but instead I just hyperventilating, the moment between in breath and out breath, created consequence so much, for myself that I now am healing and realigning , but I am super stable now. Back to the MG. Now I've been to that the MG was used by Sumerian Babylonians and Egyptian ruling class, and possibly is this the gold that anu wanted , must be. I am stable but not stable enough maybe yet, but stable enough to scare people away? Lol Jesus Christ that must be why the kings are so revered, because they scare cowards. But sunnette can you tell me something, what is this gold consist of, what is it that consists of such potency that I can become so powerful. I like power don't get me wrong. Desteni has quantum leaped me into heaven basically, but the after life as well. Answer me this sunnette if you had the elixir, would you try it, and if not, why when it is used to assist and support to a drastic measure. Please feel free to respond asap, I will be waiting :)
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

sorry that last post was a bit out there. but i remember reading up on monoatomic gold and there seems to be information regarding the point that the anunnaki required gold, and that the gold they wanted was monoatomic gold. i saw this on the internet. monoatomic gold is supposedly suppose to have super power like qualities to it. but lets get into the interdimensional stuff. so is this the gold that anunnaki wanted? and what effects does it have on humans taking it? there has been so much information coming from the portal that i would like to get another set of information regarding this stuff and why is it all over the internet saying things like, this is a life elixer and that it has supernatural or interdimensional qualities to it. i just want to know a little bit more on it from the portal/sunnette from an interdimensional perspective
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

ok now after reading the article done by veno, it makes sense . i will explain.

the monoatomic gold simple enhance the systems within used to create energy nothing more. it is literally used as an energy production multiplier in that it allows energy to more easily be passed into the body through participation in systems. all systems in general. as advertised it says it increases the amount of energy the nervous system produce by 100000x or something like that. the monoatomic gold being a conductor of electricity/energy. one can see how placeing it in the body will allow energy to flow more freely thus making an individual more easily enslaved by energy. interdimensional energy as advertised today is always broadcasted as a good thing when it is enslaving you to the mind more. its like adding more wiring to mind to allowing it to function better. i was tricked into believing that this is a good thing thanks to advertising and my unawareness of the mind. increasing the amount of energy the body can hold only make one into a supercharged robot. Venos article states that the monoatomic gold will turn one into a unconscious mind robot, basically, and that it enhances systems. After understanding systems, i know that monoatomic gold is not an answer or a way out but rather and enslavement tool. Going online, i read that it is sought after by the anunnaki, i wonder why lol now i know why. i assume that the anunnaki wanted humans to take this so they could be more enslaved. check out the article by veno in the articles section.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to enslave myself to energy through monoatomic gold
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want more energy thus taking monoatomic gold
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use monoatomic gold in making myself slave to the systems of energy
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be an addict to energy , enhancing my systems, by taking monoatomic gold
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see realize and understand the functioning of the chemical construct of monoatomic gold and how it is used to make one into a mind machine robot through amplifiying energy through opening a floodgate of the unconscious mind allowing more energy to be produced by my body furthering enslavement
Arizona

Post by Arizona »

Consider yourself lucky if you didn't get the psychical points where monoatomic elements build up within the body/mind--as the mind/body bring you heavy consequence. The big one is when it completely breaks in its positive use and maybe the bigger one is where your caught in the mind not able to physically comprehend the side effects, one of main one's being needing less sleep and feeling like this not sleeping will be the end of you .. it's hard to explain unless you've been through it. Imagine if someone who was all about feeling good suddenly had that suppressed deep and all they could feel was the mind processing an unleashed torrent of consequence, and this suppressed feeling good only comes up/back through a contact with another being but it also only allows you to feel good again during this fleeting contact(it'll also be an overwhelming feeling literally dopamine).. That's the horror I went through it can be summed up as the very most extreme of imbalance you could ever go through.

So if you feel the break with monoatomics STOP .. let it dissipate over time .. on a last note monoatomic element use does not mix well with any other drugs. It's a tightrope walk probably never worth walking, and a taking for granted of the balances we have that allow us to function properly.

Return to “Body Support”