how to help the world?

Raúl

how to help the world?

Post by Raúl »

Hello, I wanted to ask, if you were a young 20 years old musician, who can't almost pay his own bills, what would you do to help the world realize oness and equality? I exist with my friends, and we sometimes sing together and we all feel that life is not normal, that there is something going on, we all feel free in those moments but I want to also bring them self responsability, but in first place I want to bring that to myself. So we sometimes have fun, other times I try to talk with them about "philosofical" topics to see if we get to the same point. This is not only with my friends, with every person I try to take responsability for myself and be equal and one so I can support me and support them. Also I am thinking about going as volunteer to any country to grow as a person and help to grow other people. but it cost money, I will also be a volunteer here in Almeria (south of spain) where I live just to do something that is really of value, and face my limitations and also see myself reflected in every person and help this existence. I specially love talking to people with my guitar because people open their heart and be true more easily. So I don't know what else to do, if you were a young musician that is just starting to gain money and who sees everyone as himself, what else would you do to help the world understand oness? I want to feel like I am doing more, I also talk to people about desteni, people who is open, with all my heart, and I also try to understand those who say that is one more brainwashing cult that makes you think without "fredom", maybe I am just writing this message to say hey desteni I am doing my best!!! But that is also a lie I am not doing enough, not really, so I am just gonna keep growing with this perspective of seeing what can I do, for all my world, and if anyone have any proposition or whatever it will be appreciated, thanks!
Raúl

Re: how to help the world?

Post by Raúl »

Okay I have the answer! In first place, Raul you know you are not totally yourself, so the first and most important is that you become totally one, being the living example of being one with life is not the same that being oness in a part, or sometimes, or most of the time, or some days... so keep working on yourself until you are oness in each moment of every breath, that is the best way to help the world, also what you do to help the world is cool and you know it.

I am sorry I do useless posts I just, sometimes in this so important process a question comes to me and then after I find the answer or I see it differently...
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

I am sorry I do useless posts I just, sometimes in this so important process a question comes to me and then after I find the answer or I see it differently...

The first part of your sentence is an example of a self belief, judgment and/or emotional reaction in a subtle moment - together with a signature of insecurity. Meaning, if you go back and read the words again "I am sorry I do useless posts…" and you self honestly ask yourself and reflect: "Are my posts really useless?" - you will realise for yourself the first response that will come up is "No!"

Reading your words above again for yourself out loud you will feel and experience in and as yourself as the words an ENERGY DROP inside yourself you accepted and allowed yourself to go into. So, suggest investigating what energy reaction and thought did you accept and allow in that moment about yourself? What mind patterns inside yourself came up that triggered a specific emotional reaction inside yourself expressed in the words "I am sorry I do useless posts…"?
By investigating these questions through introspection you will be able to identify the specific self belief, reactions and judgments / insecurities you are accepting and allowing to exist and live as yourself. It's these type of moments you can look into and look out for - where you NOTICE you are shifting into an ENERGY / emotional energy inside yourself especially and introspect what triggered it INSIDE YOURSELF. What thought came up, what backchat, where did you go in your mind etc. Herein you will show yourself what you need to work on and change.

For example, let's say you identify disbelief / doubt and the insecurity of experiencing yourself as not good enough:

STEP 1: Investigate what memories inside yourself are still tied to those ideas about yourself - forgive yourself and whatever points comes up inside yourself that triggers reactions in you
STEP 2: Have a look at where else in your everyday life do you allow yourself to shift into and become and so experience the above mind patterns and emotions. Make a list for yourself.
STEP 3: As you walk your day, keep an 'inner eye out' for the moments you notice you shift into the above reactions and IN THE MOMENT you experience it while it's happening in real time - apply the tools of breathing to calm yourself and do quick, silent, impactful forgiveness inside yourself
STEP 4: Ask yourself "what better word / experience can support me in the living experience of myself in this moment?" Here, you become creative - like, CALM / STABILITY / CHILLED etc is much better words / experiences to live rather than insecure, judgmental etc you previously accepted and allowed. Suggest having a listen to School of Ultimate Living (S.O.U.L) where I explain the process of redefining and living words as yourself in everyday life - this will assist and support you with understanding the above 4 steps

Remember, before change can happen - self forgiveness and releasing yourself from the old patterns takes first priority. Otherwise, change becomes just a suppression of the old.

It's important to ask questions - asKING is the KING of all QUESTions and initiates a QUEST inside yourself and life that allows you to expand and explore, understand and challenge yourself - in turn bringing growth.
However, it is equally important to ensure your questions are practical and you considered everything possible within yourself first, meaning - tried answering the question for yourself first, and if you still continued struggling: only then ask support from others. This will develop an independence within you in terms of learning to develop trust and reliability within yourself, then asking others questions becomes a method of EQUAL SUPPORT rather than an emotional dependency.

I'll respond to your first post regarding the words "wanting to be free"/ "what can I do to change the word"/ "not doing enough" in another post to come as you can learn a lot about yourself and others within and as those words. Will expand on it and give support. For the moment, will leave you with the above to look into / work with.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

I am working on the living application, in the most effective and honest way, thank you so much for your time.
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Cool to hear regarding the living application.

Continuing here with the dimension of "how to help the world". May sound monotonous, however the words "it starts with self" hasn't rang more true here. Meaning: our first instinct / tendency is to want to resist focusing on and working with one's own mind and process, relationships in everyday life, people in your world, your immediate environment, career / job and future. What tends to trigger within us is emotions of feeling it's not good enough, we're not doing enough, what's the use, focusing on self first won't help the world etc. etc. etc.

It's disheartening to see how many people in this world is stuck in the above inner conflict of wanting to help the world, but not wanting to start with helping themselves first. Leading to never doing anything of value to this world, even for themselves. Remember this: you are a part of the world, changing you is contributing to changing this world!!! Changing you / assisting and supporting the BEST of you to come through in thought, word and deed in moments of interactions, participation with your world and the people in it - leaves a mark, a remembrance, in a way that you start standing out where you are. This may lead to others starting to notice you more and become curious as to how you've changed, how you live who you are, how you handle things etc.

If you ever think "what can I do change the world", remember this: I am a part of this world and so changing me is a stepping stone to changing this world. If more and more people would start with this simple action of self focus in walking through your process from consciousness to awareness and redefining and living words - noticeably changing in thought, word and deed over time: you start reaching out to others in your life in ways that may not be obvious, but comes through in time with how relationships develop and decisions / choices mature creating a better future for example. Here, with more having an impact in their world - however subtle or significant: change starts spreading. Instead of how it's at the moment where many are stuck in the inner conflict of wanting to change the world, but not self and hiding in fear because of not giving themselves the courage to share themselves, walk their processes, take responsibility - but rather choose to remain in the comfort zones of relationships as they are and their mind as it is. We, who we are and how we live in thought, word and deed is what will determine the outcome of this world and humanity in generations to come. Before you can start anything - you start with self.

Before I started Portalling for example, even during the first 3 years of the Portal opening - I walked a process for 5 years initially; focusing more on self and then it expanded to others. Your process initially starts with self - your mind, then in time expands to being able to support others and then your own process expands cause you learn even more about yourself through others! In time, you may see - as you unconditionally walk this principle of living, being the best you can by walking from consciousness to awareness - your path/ future and purpose in this world will start opening up. But, that BEST of you is currently suppressed within yourself, so as long as that can't get through into your living and life - you won't find out the real meaning and value of your best self / who you are in this world. Remember, it's not about making a worldwide dominating effect of being famous to have to make an impact in changing this world, in fact: changing the world is going to happen from the ground up - in the most simple, subtle moments of applications and difference you make to yourself and others.

We will do recordings on this dimension of why and how it is that changing the world will not necessarily happen by a person / one becoming famous / world renowned. That that desire is another trap of consciousness to DISTRACT you from starting with the basics and where you will have the most effect in changing the world: yourself and your immediate surroundings. Until then, suggest keep walking as you are - sharing, creating new relationships and see what doors open up for you as you change. Cause as you change, obviously the path in your life will change :)

Take it one day at a time

Enjoy
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

I agree, it's maybe related to this idea that, to help someone, you have to sacrifice yourself, to show you are really caring, because to be who you really are, is selfish, and it wouldn't benefit anybody.
I sometimes can see how the most simple actions, have an effect that can spread in many many directions. So I understand that changing in a simple and honest way, and focusing on me, can make a bigger difference than what I initially thought. I totally relate to this idea that to be famous is the most effective way to help the world.
I find too many times that, the right path is the hidden path that we don't consider ourselves worth of walking, and there are so many reasons to not going in there, this is why this is not simple. But if you know the direction maybe you can do it more simple than it is.
I will for sure look at the video, I am sure you can bring a lot of interestings perspectives to it, I really appreciate the work of all the people involved in desteni, right now I am working with S.O.U.L to go right to who I am, and create myself, and live myself, and see how much of myself I can bring into this world, I initially had this resistance of don't you write yourself in the most honest and most effective way! But I am glad I started and it's not going to stop.

Thanks!! :D Bye
KasperKwan

Post by KasperKwan »

If I were a 20 year old musician, I would do everything possible to improve my skills to be a first rate musician earning a first rate income, rather than being a second rate musician earning not enough. Or, I would accept my limitation as a second rate musician, get a job that can pay my bills, or go through the university I need to get a job that pays my bills, and meanwhile create some literature or blogs to generate a body or work of integrity and common sense. Meanwhile, it goes without saying I share the message of self responsibility to everyone I meet and work with, tailored to their specific needs, and meanwhile debunking many personal wants/needs/desires in their face to ultimately support their living potential, in the hope that they will appreciate my support. People that refuse to speak to you because you want them to live practically well, end up being opinions that will echo in the ears of humanity eventually to dead silence, therefore such people you don't need to care about their attitude towards you. It just means that they aren't ready yet, need some processing by the system to get their heads right. My two cents thanks.
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

Thanks KasperKwan! I will for sure become a first rate musician (I almost am) and understand what the opinions that will echo in the ears of humanity eventually to dead silence are saying about the person who says them

Return to “Moving Knowledge into Action - The Process of Creation”